Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

Hello CPA! *Smiles*

-

Well, I need to start seeking home for stay tomorrow. Because currently weekend.

-

Althouth I didn't say, I've missed you Rainbow.

(I'm Ky. And... I changed my username - The dream worker got certain name🎉)

-

Here were raining with storm at last night...And thunder!

I want to draw my new persona more.(Black and white+lion-ish mane) But I need to draw references..(Kyath's 9 forms in tale version)

One of form is steampunk style.... yeah.... I love steampunk but that's too hard to draw.

Edit

165 page!

And I have a question.. Are other CPA Founding Members currently inactive?

Edited by Kyath The Dream Worker

Welcome back, Rainbow! Hope you had a good trip!

Leap and Parakeet13 are both inactive. I'm the sole founding member still around. :P

God afternoon, CPA! B)

I've discovered Netflix has Star Trek: The Next Generation, so I'm a happy camper. I'm alternating between that, Torchwood, Maleficent, and kids' animated films.

*sets out waffles with strawberries and whipped cream*  There's maple syrup if you'd prefer!

sounds like a fun time lagie XD

bleh, I'm tired. staring at a screen for hours will do that.

haha, well, I usually have fun when I'm doing that, but it still makes one tired, nonetheless.

*Gives WaterScorpion soft pillows and quilt*

-

Thanks Lagie! *Takes the waffle*

-

I want to remove old stuffs from my rotator. But I'm not finished enough drawings yet... :(

Tell me about it, finishing up enough drawings. I'm working on my signature for a fresh rotator, got a lot of art ahead XD

also hi CPA it's been a while 

Watching the new episode of Game of Thrones (woohoo australia and access to HBO is as good as it always is) that first seen had me in excited glee!

3 hours ago, Kyath The Dream Worker said:

*Gives WaterScorpion soft pillows and quilt*

-

Thanks Lagie! *Takes the waffle*

-

I want to remove old stuffs from my rotator. But I'm not finished enough drawings yet... :(

haha, thank you. I did end up conking out uwu

I.....probably should've tuned in for that episode....cuz otherwise I may have to avoid fb for a while. unfortunately I was too lazy uwu

I didn't watch it live Scorpion, just happened to watch it today so I got passed all the spoilers.

Good morning peeps!

I will be absent for the rest of the week. Turns out water has been getting into our storage container and lots of things are ruined. Going to have to empty it and list what is unsalvageable. 

Oh my, Fortune, that is unfortunate! Seriously, though, it's too bad stuff is ruined. Was it insured? Hopefully it's not stuff that can't be replaced.

On 16.7.2017 at 6:22 AM, Rainbowlight said:

Finally able to get on, but i'm still away from home.

And,I have a question.

Why was no ones saying where's Rainbow when it's way past the expected date? Well at least I will go visit Hoi An when mom's here.

And my dad is planning to dump me into a bunch of classes when i'm back.

Welcome back! To be honest my memory is not that good and it was not that important for my life right now. I had my own problems...

Hopefully you had a good time! ^_^

15 hours ago, Fortune86 said:

Good morning peeps!

I will be absent for the rest of the week. Turns out water has been getting into our storage container and lots of things are ruined. Going to have to empty it and list what is unsalvageable. 

That does not sound good. Good luck!

I was not able to finish that game, it was a game in which i was Dracula and the other players are playing against me and we could not finish it, but we agreed that i won. Because i was bold and sneaky and lucky! alotB)

Eeps. That doesn't sound good, Fortune. I hope you're able to sort things out fairly quickly.

(Kind of on par with my arriving at work one day to find my entire library had burned down. :( )

Good evening, CPA! B)

*sets out edible things*

Now I'm binging on Grace and Frankie. I've had two friends rave about it, and while I concede it's good, I'm not prepared to rave.

On 7/16/2017 at 0:22 AM, Rainbowlight said:

Finally able to get on, but i'm still away from home.

And,I have a question.

Why was no ones saying where's Rainbow when it's way past the expected date? Well at least I will go visit Hoi An when mom's here.

And my dad is planning to dump me into a bunch of classes when i'm back.

I remembered that you were going to be away, but to be very honest I didn't remember how long you were supposed to be gone. I suspect it is the same for everyone here. Time has a way of moving on and we don't always notice how long it's been.

Life does have a way of running away with things! XD

Now on to Deep Space Nine: Move Along Home.

@mp: eww, that sucks. thing is I don't think anyone in my family has an hbo account [that's how that works right? if you don't watch it live (or at least I think that's how it works in the states)] so I don't know if I'll be able to watch it uwu.

I think there's only one way you can legally watch Game of Thrones in australia and thats Foxtel, which I don't have cause it costs a lot of money.

Good morning everyone!

So much work but I 'm hoping I will survive this week!

Hi MP!

Yeah I saw it yesterday. But I was to busy to reply myself.

I might not be on here much myself for the next few weeks.

Be glad you get such long holiday's.

I only have holiday in December.