Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

Yeah I'm wishing that to Fortune XD

Hi there WS!

Yeah it's winter by us. But we aren't really doing so good.

They changed out water restriction to Level 4B

Hey Scorpion!

It's 'summer' here, which is kinda meh. Either we're stuck with poor weather or we're boiling to death inside our own homes (no really, our houses weren't built to deal with high levels of heat).

I'm watching Family Feud clips. People are funny!

I see I'm already going to loose it and my manager isn't on sick leave yet!

Spiddy man was a good movie.

And amazingly the dogs who were left home a lone, inside the house for over an hour didn't destroy anything!

I probably won't be going to see a movie until the new Star Wars one comes out.

A pity, the villain was really good. In the penultimate confrontation with him he looked damn intimidating, and very vulture-like.

Well compared to other marvel villains who have often been just there for plot purposes. And have you seen the comic vulture? He does not look intimidating, this version is a modern take on the vulture and makes him look cool.

Well a lot of the movie baddies have been updated (I have seen the comic book versions of a lot of them).

Wasn't comic book Vulture a real old man though? Or am I confusing him with someone else?

Yeah he was, old bald and with a hooked "vulture-like" nose. His actor (Micahel Keaton) is pretty old though. He wears a mask in the suit which looks beaklike and adds to the intimidation factor.

I'll have to wait until it appears on Sky lol.

Aw man. Still another two hours until the weekend. 

@WS - dinner was chicken, potato salad, and a green salad, with apple crumble for dessert. Tasty!

Good evening, CPA! B)

*sets out assorted soups*

I'm sooo sleepy. The dogs keep waking me in the night, and I've had a couple of late nights, which doesn't help.

Hello everyone! *Smiles*

*Gives Lagie soft pillows and quilt*

-

Wow... I'm forced to be independent from parents early(?)... Although not perfect...

Because I'm banned permanently to enter university dormitory. (The school is very far from my home)

(Well, I admit I fought my previous roommate and did some odd tings...)

I have no idea how to live...

Thanks!  *falls asleep on pillows*
Wow, that's kind of intense, Kyath. Where are you living then? Have you rented somewhere? I hope you have a place to lay your head at night!

Uh... currently I'm living with my parents and sisters. But... I should rent a home soon... Before new term is begin...

I called "home". But actually that's a kind of small apartment. (Me and my parents are not really rich.)

People call these small apartments "One-room". (Localized english word in my country)

Edited by Kyath The Dream Worker

I used to at dormitory and I gave up using dorm as I use that place only two days per a week. (30km between home and univ. was not that long distance, maybe?) After then, I tried to avoid first class but since autumn semester of last year, I started "double major" (electronic engineering and computer engineering), it became impossible to avoid first class so I got room like that since that time.

Double major? You would have hard times...!

It takes 3.5~4 hours to go shool from my home. And I don't have a car... So commuting is definitely impossible.(Or I'll dead)

Edited

Edited by Kyath The Dream Worker

I think I'll have fifth grade (or maybe even more) at university because of that.

It takes 2 hours (with 30 mins reserved) for me. Both of my home and campus are near from subway station, it wasn't impossible to commute for me, but it was hard to manage extra schedule such as club get-together. I even missed last train at transferring station at few years ago once.

Sounds complicated, but I'm glad you have somewhere to lay your head, Kyath!

Good evening, CPA! B)

*sets out soups*

It's been raining, stormy raining, today, so soup seems appropriate.

My poor shop dog is afraid of thunder so I was late leaving work due to keeping her company.

Thankfully the dogs here don't seem to have the same fear.

Finally able to get on, but i'm still away from home.

And,I have a question.

Why was no ones saying where's Rainbow when it's way past the expected date? Well at least I will go visit Hoi An when mom's here.

And my dad is planning to dump me into a bunch of classes when i'm back.