Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

Good morning, Fortune. If lurkers count I am here.:P

Hi.

I vanished for a time. Played The Technomancer and had to do some things that i let slip... Now i have a bit more time for this forum and for you.^^

Too tired because i stayed up too long playing The Technomancer. Always playing on PC. I nearly always thend to play as someone in RPs who are doing good things and now my character was like talking to the boss of the Vory: I like to work for you and i do it. All the NPCs are telling me that working for the Vory is the way to corruption... alot ... but i can't resist it this time. Still not killing when i don't have to kill for the Vory.

@RainbowTheAlbinoServal Sure, only practice will improve your skills.

Or watching great artists animate. I changed half of my style because of that. (I can draw hairs now yey let's redesign the characters I can draw currently)

I hope I can see Rainbow's arts :)

---

My sister brought Harry Potter jelly bean. So I tried them.

Some of these tastes like normal jelly beans. But some of tastes... Yuck!!!! So terrible...!!!🤢

(Soap, Dust, Grass, Black pepper ****)

Eww those flavors are horrible why would someone add that

Anyways, I don't think I can show you guys unless I can upload arts via my phone. But my art style has changed completely ever since I started like idk? When I first got in sixth grade?

@Kyath The Dream Worker oh yeah I made guy cry cause i gave him the earthworm one (it's the worst). Vomit is the best by far, such realistic flavour. The biggest pain is going for a cherry jelly bean and finding that it's cinnamon!

Hey guys. I drew what I imagine to be my avatar (that I made) today. Wishes I could upload it and ask someone to clean it up for me.

Hello CPA *Smiles*

-

So terrible jelly beans... I'll give someone these beans that I hate LOL... But not for now.

-

How about using Imgur? I'm sure people can upload images if they're on mobile phone.

And pixlr is really helpful when edit images without Photoshop.

Edited by Kyath The Dream Worker

Ahaha I gotta do a big rewrite on my pet project to pace it better (maybe) and prevent one character from taking up waaaayy too much time. Good. Yay. This'll be fun.

Ugh, first day of uni I skipped the first and 3rd classes (cause neither of my friends decided to go) and the lecture in between was boring

The morning one is a resit and its the first week so it really wasn't worth it if my non-gf wasn't gonna be there.

The late night one... looks reallly boring, also my mate didn't want to go and he was gonna give me a lift to the train station.

3 hours ago, Fortune86 said:

Google is playing silly games today. 

How so?

And good morning CPA! I am going with some friends today to one of our state parks. Should be a fun day!

How you trying to change it? Its seems pretty simple now, I think you can even use larger images, just have to shrink them.

Edit: Hey Purple!

Edited by Marcus Pheonix

I can change it, but it doesn't stick. 

I should be doing stuff, but here I am, looking up the price of Blast arrows....

I officially love Dead to me (the more popular and cool one with a cool map) and Ode to sleep. They're stuck in my head along with Along came a spider - Tesco Value.

Would anyone like to listen to them?

Hi CPA! I got past this difficult bit of writing and now I'm onto the next. I have a suspicion this thing needs to have some drastic length trims.

Hey Rainbow. Hey Wyvern.

Sorry Rainbow, I can't listen to stuff at work. 

Congrats on the writing Wyvern :)