Obscure_Trash

Sock Sockalicious Dragon Bingo!

Is anyone up to be a third in a co-op with a 4th gen Thuwed from Tuhb Whood and Vhaccot.... ?

Co-op Bingo

Nothing, unfortunately.Should I post this even if I have nothing for this bingo?

Edited by sh20000sh

This is your 48 hour warning for round 2! I haven't checked to see how many people have organized coops, but you've got two days to complete them and submit for round 2.

For the coop bingo, please everyone post the bingo. This just helps me confirm that everyone was on to agree to the bingo.

About seven hours until Round 2 closes! There's still time to organize your co-ops! You might have to get a little pushy and peak around scrolls and PM someone, though. ;3

For the coop bingo, please everyone post the bingo.

user posted image

@sh20000sh and CrazyChess - I don't see posts from either of you that you could potentially try to match with other users. Do you have any thuweds? Dorkfaces? Penk/Jewel descendants? Or even any prizes with the same ancestor? Other spriter alt babes? Are you a part of any public lineage projects with same starters? Maybe even something like a holly with the same ancestor? It's hard for people to match to you if you don't post what you have. I don't know if you two have looked at each other's or anybody else who hasn't claimed yet scroll or if you've been PM'ing with players, but it's hard for people to match with you if you don't communicate with them. =)

@dirtytabs - lmao, I've gone back through posts and added that darn dash like 50 million times, but I knew I'd miss it sooner or later. =p

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Round 2 is now expired and Round 3 is up! Points from the last round will be tallied tomorrow.

Round 3

Regular

R8. A caveborn Halloween, Christmas, and Valentines dragon (one of each).

Tricky

Notes: My scroll is sorted 2heads, drakes, pygmies, hybrids, alphabetically by breed for standard dragons, halloweens, vdays, christmas, avatars/gons, unbreedables.

T1. Find my sapphire dragons. From top to bottom, find the first sapphire dragon with double digits (two numbers with no letter in between them) in its code (dragon a).

Count up from that sapphire (dragon a) the number that is in its code.

The dragon that you count to is dragon b. Click on its progeny link. Take note of the breed of dragon that dragon b has bred/mated with (dragon c).

Now find dragon c's breed my scroll.

Look at the first letter of dragon c's code. What number is it in the alphabet (a = 1, b = 2, c = 3, etc.)? Count that many dragon's down from dragon c to what will be dragon d.

Now find the first number of dragon d's code. Multiply that number by 2. Count up from dragon d by that number (dragon e).

Your bingo will be of the same breed as dragon e's mother.

I have no one to test this with, so let's see how confusing this is...

Never mind

Edited by legofrodo12

Sock - should you do this one by PM like purple did....

And on another issue - when you ask us to count - do we include the dragon we start with or not ? (count 13 "inclusive" ?)

Sock - should you do this one by PM like purple did....

And on another issue - when you ask us to count - do we include the dragon we start with or not ? (count 13 "inclusive" ?)

For the first - I won't be able to keep track of all those PMs for scoring. I'm not that organized. Also, if I just have everyone PM me steps, I'm going to get overwhelmed and then forget about the PMs. =x

If a bunch of people get the same wrong answer, I am going to ask for at least one person to PM me their steps so I can see where I went wrong and can clear up my wording. If a bunch of people get different wrong answers, I'll ask them to PM me their steps so I can point them towards the step they messed up on, but then have them post the bingo in the thread. I want to get an idea of what people are getting for the bingo before requesting PMs, though. ^^

For the second - no, that's why it's count from that dragon. The dragon you're counting from is effectively 0.

ex. "Find my sapphire dragons. From top to bottom, find the first sapphire dragon with double digits (two numbers with no letter in between them) in its code (dragon a).

Count up from that sapphire (dragon a) the number that is in its code."

The sapphire with the double digit is dragon zero. One will be the first dragon right above that sapphire.

~Off-topic spam removed. Please just watch the game. It is confusing for myself and other players if you post bingos. You can participate next game if you sign up on time.~ Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

For the first - I won't be able to keep track of all those PMs for scoring. I'm not that organized. Also, if I just have everyone PM me steps, I'm going to get overwhelmed and then forget about the PMs. =x

Fine. But as purple said last time - that means we can CHEAT, see....

Regular

R8. A caveborn Halloween, Christmas, and Valentine's dragon (one of each). Bingo!

Halloween - https://dragcave.net/lineage/at9BN (described)

Christmas - https://dragcave.net/lineage/Hb8p (described)

Valentine's - https://dragcave.net/lineage/HAVPS

Tricky -- I will come back to this one later! xd.png

Notes: My scroll is sorted 2heads, drakes, pygmies, hybrids, alphabetically by breed for standard dragons, halloweens, vdays, christmas, avatars/gons, unbreedables.

T1. Find my sapphire dragons. From top to bottom, find the first sapphire dragon with double digits (two numbers with no letter in between them) in its code (dragon a).

The dragon that you count to is dragon b. Click on its progeny link. Take note of the breed of dragon that dragon b has bred/mated with (dragon c).

Look at the first letter of dragon c's code. What number is it in the alphabet (a = 1, b = 2, c = 3, etc.)? Count that many dragon's down from dragon c to what will be dragon d.

Now find the first number of dragon d's code. Multiply that number by 2. Count up from dragon d by that number (dragon e).

Round 3

Regular

BINGO, BINGO, and BINGO!

Tricky *snip*

BINGO! *I hope*

OH. sad.gif

Um.

Can we post several versions as that isn't even my SECOND choice....

And actually - there is a major confusion here anyway.... Anyone else have an issue with

Count that many dragon's down from dragon c to what will be dragon d. ?

Edited by fuzzbucket

Hmm... Interesting mix for the tricky bingos, I'm counting three different dragon types so far.

Round 3

Regular

Bingo Halloween https://dragcave.net/view/C0UVO

Bingo Christmas https://dragcave.net/view/0HFUU

Bingo Valentine https://dragcave.net/view/MgAJW

Tricky

Man, that's hard. I had to keep track using view count. Bingo https://dragcave.net/view/vWvex