purpledragonclaw

Great Lineages Found in the AP

Thank you!

Pippyspot and Nakeisha for these gen2 PB Bleeding Moons: One and Two. (: I seriously needs to get going on matching up all my PB gen2 Bleeding Moons. XD I have quite a few of them now.

oilbird for this Gen2 Dark Green x Frill. I need to work on more lineages with Frills, and this combo looks good. *smile* I wonder if I could manage the Dark Green side in a checker to be alt? *rubs chin* I get the feeling that would look pretty epic.
Also thank you for this Gen3 PB Purple. It's unrelated to my others. :3

purplehaze for this Gen 2 Green x Spring. I'll have to wait until at least next spring to manage a mate, but I actually have a couple of other gen2s like this, which will most likely push me to actually try to breed Spring mates for them in a year to get things going on a line like this. *grins* Hmm the alternative is to have a Summer mate and let each generation become the next season. *thoughtful* I'll have to ponder that a little bit. *nods*

Terrafreaky for this Gen2 Spring x Autumn. I like their poses together, I will try to manage a checker like this. That would be a project that will take me even longer than usual since I have the challenge of seasons on top of my usual slowness with all my millions of projects. *laugh*
Also for this Gen2 PB Two-Headed. Somehow it's unrelated to all my others. *grins*

beefcake for this Gen2 Stone x Green. I kind of like the challenge of making non-hybrid checkers. ;D I tend to neglect this combo though, since I always end up focusing my Green breeding on making more purebreds. XD

ewi122 for this Gen 2 Forest Zyumorph x Sunsong Amphiptere. Another step towards being able to summon my second Sinomorph (and hope it's a male haha). (; Now I just need another Coast, Jungle and Volcano. :rolleyes:

Anon Breeder for this Gen2 PB Nocturne. My Gen2s are starting to pile up in this project haha. I need to start working on matching them up and move along. (;
Anon Breeder for this Gen2 PB Seawyrm Pygmy. I need to work with more pygmies. *nods* They are a bit neglected among my projects. *a bit ashamed*
Anon Breeder for this Gen2 Hellfire Wyvern x Horse. I tend to catch a lot of non-Hellhorses. *small smile* So many of them ends up in the AP, and someone needs to raise them right? (;
Anon Breeder for this Gen2 PB Misfit Pygmy. I see where you're going with the names there. (;

Thank you to whoever dropped a bunch of 2nd gen Undine x Celestial babs into the AP the other day, got enough of them to start a nice little checker lineage ^_^

Also thank you to Terrafreaky for this lovely Terrae x Arsani checker, to jjh961009 for this lovely Moonstone x Silver checker, to Kovia for this pretty Thalassa baby, and to Aleiati for this lovely Moonstone x Black Marrow

I found this 3G Zenowyrm quite recently and I must say that I really like the kind of lineages where the offspring ends up being a different color variant. I can't explain properly but the Xeno lineage and this Lumina lineage are some examples! Thanks to the breeder and really late thanks to Rrattts for the Lumina!

10 hours ago, Wintermute said:

Wow, that's such a delightful lineage - a great catch. ^_^

2nd gen dusk pygmy: https://dragcave.net/lineage/LYdSn

Thanks, Terrafreaky!

3rd even gen geode: https://dragcave.net/lineage/6hlfQ

Thanks, OokamiRyuu! Seen lots of geodes from you pass through. <3

3rd gen ice x celestial checker: https://dragcave.net/lineage/aTr5i

Thanks, harlequinraven! Working on the line myself.

3rd even gen risensong: https://dragcave.net/lineage/j4E3h

Thanks, oilbird!

I've also picked up a bunch of nice olives (I know some were from Terrafreaky), but I'm way too behind on thanking for those to find them to link them. =( But thank you everyone who's been breeding olives to the AP!

10 hours ago, SockPuppet Strangler said:

3rd even gen geode: https://dragcave.net/lineage/6hlfQ

Thanks, OokamiRyuu! Seen lots of geodes from you pass through. <3

*smile* Glad it found a happy home. ;)

I tend to breed as many Geodes I can right before I try to breed a Green pairing in hopes of getting a better chance of them giving a Green offspring. XD The hardest part of my PB Green line are all those Geodes I get - which obviously slows things down considerably. :rolleyes:

- not to mention all those Green pairs I have laying around that I breed randomly and also throws some Geodes onto the AP. ;)

Thank you!

Nessj for this Gen2 PB Dark Lumina.

Terrafreaky for this Gen3 PB Two-Finned Bluna.

EmpressEclipse for this Gen 2 PB Green.

Anon for this Gen2 PB Morphodrake.

Gingehfish for this Gen3 Green x Terrae Checker.

ForTheLoveOfMagi for this Gen2 Daydream x Electric.

flurp for this Gen3 Pillow x Brimstone Checker.

Anon for this Gen2 Swallowtail x Skywing.

Edited by Dragonwolf

On 7/8/2017 at 4:35 PM, SockPuppet Strangler said:

3rd even gen risensong: https://dragcave.net/lineage/j4E3h

Thanks, oilbird!

On 7/5/2017 at 3:23 AM, Dragonwolf said:

oilbird for this Gen2 Dark Green x Frill. I need to work on more lineages with Frills, and this combo looks good. *smile* I wonder if I could manage the Dark Green side in a checker to be alt? *rubs chin* I get the feeling that would look pretty epic.
Also thank you for this Gen3 PB Purple. It's unrelated to my others. :3

You're welcome, I'm so glad you like them!

Thank you for these beautiful pinks, harlequinravenUnruffled, and anon! I'm always needing more: x x x

Thanks for this purple, lolahighwind! Thank you also so much for this beautiful White from Spriter's Alts! They are my favorite type of line to collect and I will definitely be building a mate.

Thanks for this deadline tinsel, Camiza! It is a great mate for this.

Thanks for this 2G Vine which alted, anon!

Thanks for this 2G Zyumorph x Snow, arenee1999

Thanks for this 2G RedPainter!

Thanks for this 4G Thalassa, anon! I will have a mate as soon as my pair produces a silver!

Thanks for this 2G Harvest x Almandine, Singalana! It's a really pretty combo and I plan on continuing it!

Thanks so much ainoyume7 and InnocentGuillotine for these two Dusk Pygmies that I picked up, one after the other! They will make a perfect pair! They even have similar naming schemes!

Thanks Lyncerta for this 2G Pygmy pb. It's a great mate for this, which has lived without a mate for seven years!

Thanks for this 2G Carmine Wyvern from Silver, Tecca! It's a beautiful combo and I'm working on breeding a mate.

Thanks for this 2G Purple pb, Ocearen! It will be mated with this, assuming it genders right.

Edited by oilbird