TJ09

2016-10-31 - Happy Halloween

Holy biscuits, that wall of hatchies! ohmy.gif Never have I seen that happen before! blink.gif What a time to be locked with hatchies - cruel irony rolleyes.gif

my guess is someone manually entered codes of lowtime eggs into ers to get them to hatch instead of dying

pretty cool

my guess is someone manually entered codes of lowtime eggs into ers to get them to hatch instead of dying

pretty cool

If they did, that's... quite the dedication.

So i can confirm no BSA for Witchlights. And why is this thread still not closed?

If they did, that's... quite the dedication.

i did it with my own eggs that i bred that are stuck behind the holiday wall

it wouldnt surprise me if someone did just take a look at the number of views that the hatchies have and several people have been worried about the eggs dying in this thread and possibly other threads so it seems like someone took matters into their own hands

Please no... There were and are extremely good reasons (including the one referenced by Pokemonfan) to get rid of the added day.

I'm not sure instead why people keep breeding their Halloweens once the new release starts...

I know, and I also agree with Pokemonfan13. I was just thinking... Well, maybe some other solution...

But... that hatchie wall! blink.gif I did enter some low-time eggs to hatcheries, but not that many! Just wow. And I'm still locked. huh.gif

ohmy.gif And now there are eggs with just 20 minutes left before they die! This is crazy!

Edited by walkinslow

Wow hatchie wall! Amazing!

I put a couple of my bred eggs into ERs, but only normal ones that were hidden behind the holiday wall. Thank you to whoever hatched all these ones!

1 more hour until I have 2 slots *rubs hands together greedily for the low time regular eggs*

Just barely missed the hatchie wall for myself, that just my "greedy" brother some Xenos tongue.gif

Thank you again for this amazing Halloween event! Spriters, mods and TJ, everyone! Thank you, this hatchie wall was quite the surprise!

well its their dragons their choice to breed. maybe they forgot to breed earlier or decided to wait until halloween to breed as a way to celebrate halloween

I do not recall saying that was not their choice. I said I was not sure about why. Considering that many of those eggs, bred at the last minute, will die.

I had so much fun this Halloween. I got 63 70 Halloween dragons. I loved being able to hunt the AP after this years Halloween dragons grew up. I could just go back and hunt more.

Because there were so many eggs needing to be ER'd I spent a lot of time giving views in 3 of the fansites.

I was so busy making zombie fodder, making zombies, catching this years Halloween eggs, that I didn't get around to doing any breeding of my own to send to the AP. In hind sight I am glad I didn't because there were so many that needed homes.

All in all this was the most Halloween fun I've had.

Edit: forgot some Halloween dragons I raised before Halloween.

Edited by Pinch of StarDust

I do not recall saying that was not their choice. I said I was not sure about why. Considering that many of those eggs, bred at the last minute, will die.

I bred at the last minute on Hallowe'en.

Because I hadn't the time before. And mine haven't died - yet. It was a while before they were picked up - but they lived.

It's over. And still 2 hours before I would have had a slot. Oh well....

Edited by fuzzbucket

Thanks T.J. and EVERYONE for such a wonderful Halloween!

Thanks, Odeen, for the Witchlights. LOVELY they are smile.gif

And thanks to every one for the great stuff I've picked up xd.png Not for one moment did I ever think.... blink.gif

Named my lovely witch lights...was having childhood thoughts about a book.

Halloween wall is finally gone, but wow 7 hour eggs.

Thank you everyone for this nice Halloween!! I grabbed myself some neat lineages, hatchis and even more!!

When this ended, I managed to grab a CB Nebbie egg from the AP, pre'cog female and hoping for Red!! Anyways, thanks everyone, it was nice being able to play my first event with you - and, thanks, Odeen, for these wonderful new dragons!

the neglected makers will have a hayday with all the low-time eggs...if they're not scroll-locked that is. XP

Edited by VioletWhirlwind

Thank you Odeen for the lovely Witchights! Raising your own Witchlights is good for one reason... *scratch* *scratch*

O.o Don't look i am busy. Shooh!

I'm doing my best to send as many of these poor AP eggs into the ER to give them an opportunity to live, will anyone help me out?

All told, I have 7 new halloween dragons, 35 bred old halloween dragons, 6 zombies, and 1 vampire that I grabbed just before the hallowen season started.