TJ09

2016-10-31 - Happy Halloween

I managed to get to 19 witchlights through trading!

I love my band merry malicious magician dragons!

Congrats! May I ask how? xd.png

I love these guys and want sooo many, but I haven't traded in over a year... Yikes.

I love these guys and want sooo many, but I haven't traded in over a year... Yikes.

sure but expect me to sound boastful, and i'm so sorry...

I seem to be extremely lucky with desipis lineages on the AP

I also managed to catch 7 of the thorny scamps off the AP during that rush

There's tons of people offering trades right now. I didn't even have to go hunting for anything specific for the four extra I traded for.

I went hunting in the cave for a gold or silver, but couldn't pass up aeon, paper, or purple dino I saw (locking myself). Later when I was browsing trades, one person was asking for 1:1 with a cb aeon and then another had three up for grabs and wanted cb offers (I offered both the paper and dino - things they didn't have on their scroll) and my offer was accepted. There are plenty of people looking for specific Halloween lineages (seen a lot of requests for 2nd gents from GoN, gold, and silver among some other random pairings) that you could probably find with just a little fishing through the AP. You could also try grabbing some checkers or 2nd gens from the AP and offering them up. ^^

~

I get some witchlight adults in five hours! *dances*

Mine grow up in five hours! biggrin.gif

Are these drakes or just dragons with antlers? DO we even have a Drake Halloween dragon at all...? From the size comparison it seems like small dragons than anything but not dog-sized Drakes....

Aw man, I have to wait a full day for mine to grow, because I grabbed them so late...

I'm so excited! Though it would be nice if some of mine could grow up sooner, haha. I want to grab more things out of the AP!

Are these drakes or just dragons with antlers? DO we even have a Drake Halloween dragon at all...? From the size comparison it seems like small dragons than anything but not dog-sized Drakes....

It does specifically call them Witchlight Dragons, so I'm assuming they're not Drakes. It would be cool to get holiday Drakes, though... the eggs were also normal dragon-size, though I guess that's not exactly a perfect check considering the Pumpkin egg sprites.

Edited by silver_chan

Aw man, I have to wait a full day for mine to grow, because I grabbed them so late...

I'm so excited! Though it would be nice if some of mine could grow up sooner, haha. I want to grab more things out of the AP!

It does specifically call them Witchlight Dragons, so I'm assuming they're not Drakes. It would be cool to get holiday Drakes, though... the eggs were also normal dragon-size, though I guess that's not exactly a perfect check considering the Pumpkin egg sprites.

drakes sound cool but then they could only breed with about 5 partners, almost none of which look that great in lineages

I say keep holidays to normal dragons and let them have a wide array of options

Edited by blockEdragon

I managed to get to 19 witchlights through trading!

I love my band merry malicious magician dragons!

I thought I was lucky to get up to 8 so I could have 4 pairs, LMAO

Eeek! My Witchlights have gendered and now have names! ^-^ Shadow Walkers are still my favorite Halloween breed but these guys are right up there! <3 *snuggles and skritches her little ones*

Also, oh my GoN there are STILL Halloween eggs in the AP?! blink.gif Probably an unpopular opinion but I wish they'd skedaddle already so I can hunt for non-Holiday ERs...

All my Witchlight hatchies are gendered and I'm contemplating names. I *finally* got the last Caligene that I wanted, so I'm set!

.... Okay now, the old Halloweens can go away now! *pokes AP*

Do we know for sure if the ap eggs will go poof at midnight cave time? I have some eggs I'm wanting to hunt for, but with the ap going sooooo slow, they won't hit it for another few hours...they are at 3.2, ap is a 3.

My first hatchie should grow up in about 3 hours, but the rest are much farther behind.

Thanks again, Odeen for a lovely and interesting dragon. Thanks to TJ and to all who worked on the event and the T or T art. It has all been a lot of fun.

Do we know for sure if the ap eggs will go poof at midnight cave time? I have some eggs I'm wanting to hunt for, but with the ap going sooooo slow, they won't hit it for another few hours...they are at 3.2, ap is a 3.

AP eggs don't simply poof. They sit there until picked up. Eggs in the queue that do not get picked up by death (such as happens during the holidays when low time eggs get hidden behind full time holiday) will die and be removed from the queue. But otherwise, eggs will continue to queue until they are picked up.

~

Three more hours for my adults. o3o

Oh, these dragons are neat! Designs are well done, too. biggrin.gif

Thanks to all involved! ^-^

Omg, can I say this is the first time I almost hatchie locked myself? Thanks again for the lovely hatchies!

Oh boo. Everything is too low time to influence (or bite, which I thought I might try on some of the messies). Dx lol

Plus side... witchlight adults soon!

(Whoo, I've collected 47 Halloweens so far this year!)

Oh boo. Everything is too low time to influence (or bite, which I thought I might try on some of the messies).

I was going to point to that. Not that I mind, in a couple of hours, once my initial set of Halloweens grow up, I will be in the AP, hunting for an additional set. Worst case scenario, afterwards I will be doing my best to gender-trade.

Love these Halloween Sprites!! Thanks TJ and all involved- Great event. Very happy with my haul this year. biggrin.gif

Wow that AP is insane!! Hurry and grow little ones so I can save more... ^^

hehe I know what you mean, I want my hatchies to grow up as fast as possible so I can grab more eggs xd.png