Moonlight_Eevee

Out of The Shadows OOC

woooohhhh more people, yay! It'd be a lot more interesting to see how the dynamics of more related Pokemon play out, I'm quite satisfied with how the Xerneas thing is going.

@skwerl56767

Ah, in my mental map she then traveled upstream, but from her recent post indicating running the opposite way feels weird, you're right. Alright, mental map redrawing time!

It feels weird because she's running upstream. She's running against the current (it kinda splashes on her feet when she does that)

Normally, it doesn't happen because she moves southwards; and on Earth (at least) there aren't that many north-flowing rivers. I just assumed it's the same in the Pokemon world.

You read my mind with the splashing from going upstream lol. Glad I got it right.

Username: Extra-Sugar

Name: Ash

Legendary: Ho-Oh

Appearance: All the red on his body has become a light gray like it was covered in ash. All the other colors are very dull and speckled with black and gray spots. The edges of his feathers are also quite ruffed up.

Personality: He acts very proud of himself, but is actually really ashamed of what he's become. He tries to hide his insecurity the best that he can.

History: Ash used to travel with the sun. He'd follow it across the world until night fall caught up with him. Eventually, Cipher calculated his path and set a trap at his next resting point. This is where he was captured and corrupted.

Nature: Brave

Moves: Shadow Scorch (Sacred Fire) , Dark Night (Sunny day), Nightmare Bird (Brave Bird),Shadow Screech (Extrasensory).

Other: Despite his corruption, he still loves Pecha berries.

I'm sorry if this is similar to anyone else's character or really boring.

Edited by Extra-Sugar

It's fine, glad to have you tho biggrin.gif so accepted

Whoa, I came back to say I slipped up somewhere and there's a new page! xd.png Getting a little crazy in here.

Oh, anyway, I came in to say that the image for Alpine in my head apparently doesn't match what Articuno actually looks like... I thought the three feathers on the forehead were connected by a gem, and that there were three smaller ribbon tails instead of one big one. I don't mind if I can't give Alpine the forehead gem, but does anyone mind if I change it so her tail is split into three smaller ones? It's a minor aesthetic change, so I don't think it'll affect anything.

Hm, need to start writing a post...

It's you're character, don't mind what you do with her.

I am rather unhappy with the pace of the roleplay at this time.

I specifically placed a notice in my signature that I am in band camp from 1:00 PM to 9:00 PM EST. That means I can't even look at posts. The school has sucky internet, and I am supposed to be actually working on drills and music. I asked you before to slow down. I appreciated that you did, but AS SOON as I posted, the speed picked up. Now posts are slamming down like there's no tomorrow and before I know it, I'll come home and won't be able to catch up. What does that do for me? Not just for me, but others in similar situations who can't post as fast? And even when camp is over, I won't be able to construct something that quick.

If this isn't fixed/happens again, I will have no choice but to leave.

I'm so sorry Esko sad.gif I'll have everyone wait for you so you can catch up. You have my Raptor Oath. I won't even post until tomorrow morning or Saturday morning if needed. I'll have to tell Pepe to avoid the evening

Edited by Raptor of Dragons

Okay. Let's stop for tonight/today/wherever you all are and maybe give the RP a rest for a bit. Maybe we should limit ourselves to only a certain amount of posts a day each? The decent thing is, we're kinda sitting around talking to each other at the moment, so not a whole lot of substantial progress has been made.

I do offer my apologies, Esko <:3

What went on:

-Alter and Taint talked and Taint's going to rest

-Victini escaped at the cost of seeing Xerneas bound to Shadow Master

-Mew is taunting "Shades"

-Soren and Aqua found Alpine and want to talk to her

-Alter is currently in the process of manipulating Soul

Edited by Raptor of Dragons

What went on:

-Alter and Taint talked and Taint's going to rest

-Victini escaped at the cost of seeing Xerneas bound to Shadow Master

-Mew is taunting "Shades"

-Soren and Aqua found Trisha and want to talk to her

-Alter is currently in the process of manipulating Soul

Alpine, but he thinks it's an Articuno named Risha :3

I am rather unhappy with the pace of the roleplay at this time.

I specifically placed a notice in my signature that I am in band camp from 1:00 PM to 9:00 PM EST. That means I can't even look at posts. The school has sucky internet, and I am supposed to be actually working on drills and music. I asked you before to slow down. I appreciated that you did, but AS SOON as I posted, the speed picked up. Now posts are slamming down like there's no tomorrow and before I know it, I'll come home and won't be able to catch up. What does that do for me? Not just for me, but others in similar situations who can't post as fast? And even when camp is over, I won't be able to construct something that quick.

If this isn't fixed/happens again, I will have no choice but to leave.

Aaaaahhh I'm really sorry, part of it might have been my fault... I have a tendency to get carried away.

We should probably limit ourselves, but I dunno how much is a good amount to limit to.

I'd say maybe no more than two posts a day for each of us. I think that could prevent us from blasting into another 4 pages in 12 hours. What do you all think?

That's fine for me. GOTTA MAKE THOSE TWO POSTS COUNT. *gets ready to pour on the writing into those two posts*

I'm still a bit too excited about these RPs... *rolls over and mentally pre-outlined posts come flooding out of the keyboard*

Guys, I'm at school from 10:50-5:50 EST as a heads up. And I have Algebra so... not posting in RPs too much anyways for now.

Alright, I posted so I won't post for a while of someone else posts

I appreciate the self-limiting.

Now, there's still pokemon by the river, right? And they're all not in Darkness Mode? I thought of Shiko barging in on them and trying to tear them apart, and the others would have to knock him out. Or something. Or other. Yeah.

Yeah, they're all fine from what I know. They're all by the river, but they're in like two groups. Alter, Taint and Soul are downstream a bit, Soren and Aqua are upstream with Alpine. They're far enough away that they can't see/hear each other apparently.

By the way, I'm thinking of making night fall soon after that and then maybe have Cipher attempt to ambush them in their sleep? Cipher apparently still doesn't know Alter escaped, because she is such a pro stealth ninja ninja.gif I'd think they'd notice her empty cell by now though, unless they were too overwhelmed/focused on capturing those that escaped.

Edited by Silverphoenixx

I think they were focused on the other legendaries that escaped. Also, Macaroon is by himself

Valtome is about to notice the missing Giratina not like he's gonna let Shadow Master know that.

Pffftttt tbh, I didn't think this would be this popular

oooh I think it would be interesting if Valtome decided to make "allies" with Alter. If he promised power she'd switch over pretty much immediately if there doesn't appear to be a loophole or suspicion. Not that she'd let the escapees know that. Gotta keep your servants in the dark and loyal to you. Valtome would probably not trust Alter too much though, and neither would Alter trust Valtome. It'd be a super shaky "alliance" if it goes through.

Pffft, I'd play a turkey sandwich if it promised fulfilling character interactions and a good plot.

Oooh, you spin some dark threads. Silver you old spider~ Why do I have to work when I wanna RP BLARGB

I've had a text doc out since last night where I was poring over their possible interactions. In my mind, Valtome doesn't agree with Alter's direct means of scheming/fighting Cipher, but he's totally cool with using his form if subterfuge to get her where he needs her. And hey, if it doesn't work out? It was a good time, at least. But she's so boarderline sociopathic, it could be hard to sway her...hmm...

Edited by Sugar-Free

I can't help it. I think I'm naturally villainistic and somewhat like putting my characters through pain and sadness. ;_;

poor, poor, Soul... She's got the most punishment from me by my characters, with Alter manipulating her and Echo being all shadowy and afraid. I kinda maybe accidentally totally not on purpose made Echo just for the purpose of torturing Soul even more I MEAN PLOT DEVELOPMENT NOPE I'M NOT TRYING TO GET SOUL TO GO INSANE.

Edit: I can see him using Transform to wreck her perfectly crafted plans by making the other legendaries unnecessarily suspicious. But I'm also going to try and get Echo to sense Alter is untrustworthy, but then feel bad about assuming the worst of her and think she's great for helping Soul. Alter is like my evil child, I'd actually feel bad for her if her plans got wrecked. He could use his Transform to blackmail her actually kinda. Not a very strong blackmail but better than nothing.

Edited by Silverphoenixx