MoonlightEevee

Out of The Shadows OOC

Hm? Why do you guys have to wait on me? I write long posts, it'll be a while. xd.png It doesn't look like anyone is interacting with Alpine though, so I shouldn't be holding anyone up.

Soren might be coming up to her position soon. He...has an assumption about Suicune and the Bird Trio that will make things kinda awkward. Considering Alpine doesn't know Johto Pokes, she can't be the one he knew in the past, so awkwardness insues!

Also, is it just me, or is this a bit of a clambake, if yanno what I mean? I think Soren's the only guy. It's not a bad thing, just an observation xd.png.

Well, he thinks it's the one he knows, at least. The Suicune he knew traveled across the land searching far and wide, and often came to the Whirl Islands to relay what she had seen on the land. It's why he can identify most Johto and Kanto Pokes and some human stuff---there was a point where he stopped seeing both Suicune and the Three Birds, and he doesn't remember how long it's been. Depending on what DarkShinyLugia wants, it could be that 1. Aqua doesn't know him; there are multi-Suicunes, 2. Aqua doesn't know him; she isn't the one he knew, and is reincarnated/just a different one born this generation, or 3. Aqua knows him; she does/doesn't remember.

I'll take 3: she knows him and doesn't remember it, due to the color change and how long it's been since Aquamarine's seen Soren.

No one actually knows anyone's name yet. blink.gif

Kinda weird cause we're 3 pages in already.

On this note, PLEASE slow down. Please. I'm begging you, I haven't had a chance to finish my sheets .-.

I think I'll have Soren speak to Aqua as tension remain high (hah), and then what say we give Esko a bit to catch up?

(I didn't forget you~ I'm getting overzealous waiting for Lion to Do Something on FID)

I'll try to slow it down. Listen up, wait for Esko to get his characters in before trying to move this forward. It won't be fair to him if we keep this pace up

Well I can't move forward anyway, as I've got to wait for Dusky_Flareon. It seems like everyone is moving to the river, where Alpine could possibly go to. Anyways I'm gonna sleep soon anyway (or at least I should), so it should just mostly be interaction between Soren and Aqua.

Alright, tbh I didn't think it would move this fast

Thank you. I appreciate it ^^'

I won't be able to post tonight, I have to go to bed real soon. G'night

Username:

Esko_the_Wolf

Name:

Shiko

Legendary:

Zekrom

Appearance:

Shiko does not look much different from the regular Zekrom image. His eyes are more of a maroon than a red.

Male

Personality:

Shiko is a bit of a perfectionist and an idealist, and in his dormant state he would often spin wild images of a perfect world in his dreams. He is rather stubborn and will stop at nothing to achieve his goals once his mind is set on them. However, he is uneasily calm. He generally does not attack first...unless in Darkness Mode. Then he turns into a raging monster, attacking senselessly and without reason.

History:

Shiko, often referred to by people as just Zekrom, was one of the Tao Dragons that split from the original being. In a contest for power and a bitter rivalry, he and his sister battled for thousands of years. However, being twins and identical strength-wise, they eventually tired and were sealed away into a deep sleep, waiting for a hero to awaken them and build a world based on either truth or ideals.

Then, one day, Zekrom was awakened by a human, a mere boy. Maybe about thirteen years old, by the name of Evan. Out of all the great warriors he imagined, this little welpling was just about the opposite of his image of "hero". Cowardly, nervous, stuttering, non-charismatic, all the qualities of a little wimp. But there was no time; they had an enemy to face. Team Plasma, they were called, and their leader a green-haired man with a threatening sneer and a cloak that made him much larger than he must have been. Unless he really was that large. A person who looked like his son was standing with....his sister. N, his name was. He was forced to fight, which he did not want to do; in all the thinking, he realized that he was wrong and that he and his twin should work together. But they battled, and the rest of Evan's team fought valiantly until they stood, victorious. Shiro and N fled, leaving no trace.

After living under Evan's care for a while, Shiko grew to care for his new master. At the same time, he helped shape the boy into a stronger individual, and for some time his dreams of an ideal world were coming true....

Nature:

Calm

Moves:

Shadow Bolt, Shadow Headbutt, (Shadow?) Fly, Shadow Strike

Other:

Username:

~^0^~

Name:

Xorral

Legendary:

Rayquaza

Appearance:

Once, Xorral was the typical appearance of the Rayquaza image. But, after being captured by Cipher, the testing permanently changed his pigments and turned him black- often known as the "shiny" form. His eyes are so dark they're nearly black as well.

Male

Personality:

Rayquaza is a peace-keeper. Being created by Arceus to act as a mediator between Groudon and Kyogre, this is not a surprise. When he has his head, he prefers not to fight by nature, rather to separate the rivals. The sky dragon is wise and likes riddles, and is very polite. Under pressure he can generally keep his head....but every soul has limits to how much they can take.

In Darkness Mode, he becomes terrible. For the most part he can think, but his common sense is overruled by an undying bloodlust. He will hunt any sentient creature and brutally murder them with no remorse.

History:

When land and sea were being created and clashed, Rayquaza was made to watch in the sky and act as needed. Much more recently, he was summoned to destroy a meteor that would either destroy the world as they knew it or potentially harm another dimension. But he apparently did not choose the expected trainer to be his master; instead of the Dragon Master girl, he chose the teenage boy named Ruby. Using Dragon Ascent, they destroyed the meteor and defeated the Deoxys inside.

Nature:

Modest

Moves:

Shadow Ascent, Shadow Slash, (Shadow?) Fly, Shadow Dance

Other:

Alright, accepted. I'll add them to the front page tomorrow

Hm, I've been thinking. There must be other legendaries still captured, right? And Cipher's developing that Shadow Ball thing. Would it be alright if I RP'd a legendary being harnessed by Cipher to catch/kill the others? Specifically Xerneas, in case you're wondering.

It'd add some interesting tension between Yveltal and Xerneas too, plus the rest of the legendaries.

Edited by Silverphoenixx

Omg, that would be awesome.

Also, I'm thinking of something. Depending on if people join us in the future, I was thinking maybe upping the limits to the legendaries. Like if i wasn't RPing Celebi but like another Shadow Pokemon and both of them got purified, you can still roleplay as those legendaries and add another. But that all depends on if no one else joins.

Yeah, there's a lot of legendaries available. Some of them will never appear except by name unless a whole butt ton of people appear. Gonna post a form tomorrow morning, heading off to bed for real now. tongue.gif

I'm taking another legendary since Celebi hasn't made an appearance nor is she a shadow.

Username: RoD

Name: Macaroon

Legendary: Victini

Appearance: Macaroon is a bit taller then other Victinis. Thanks to Cipher's experimentation with him his fur that makes the V of his ears and claws are red like a shiny Pokemon of his kind, but the rest of his body is tan, there for making him half shiny half normal.

Personality: Macaroon is a fun loving Victini that loves life and macaroons, obviously naming himself after the really popular food. He always tries to find the good in every situation, never focusing on the bad. When he goes into Darkness Mode, however, he becomes nasty and has a fascination of watch people burn.

History: Macaroon lived his life in lighthouse living a sheltered life, never knowing what was out there, but always curious to see. He didn't know long he had been before this group Team Plasma arrived to liberate him, whatever that meant. Before they could do anything to him, a trainer arrived and scared them all off and Macaroon wanted to be that trainer's friend, no matter how scared the guy was. Macaroon was glad to travel as he grew stronger and got to see more Pokemon. Eventually it got to the point were they had to battle Team Plasma once again as Zekrom and Reshiram got involved. Macaroon watched with interest before they had to battle the top dude who, in Macaroon's opinion, was completely insane. Luckily they beat the crazy guy before he left.

Life was pretty great for Macaroon after that. He was exploring the town his trainer grew up in before he got ambushed by Cipher.

Nature: Jolly

Moves: Shadow-Create, Shadow Charge, Shadow Mist, Shadow Panic

Other: that poor trainer and yes. I went there

Also, Macaroon is going to start at level 60

Alright, hope this is okay. By the way, is Xerneas brothers with Yveltal like the other legendaries or is it romantic? because I totally ship Xerneas x Yveltal

Username: Silverphoenixx

Name: Essence (though he refuses to respond to that name anymore, saying he doesn't deserve it. Calls himself Echo instead, saying that represents how he's merely a hollow echo of his former self.)

Legendary: Xerneas

Appearance: His horns are no longer multicolored, instead permanently appearing in Neutral Mode. Even in Neutral Mode, his coloration has dulled to grayish blue and a lighter black.

Personality: Gentle and optimistic, Essence hates having to hurt others and never held a grudge, instead believing that it was his fault when others got mad at him. He is very protective and loyal to his friends, especially Soul. However, he isn't naturally brave, actually being a bit shy and wary of new things or people.

In Darkness Mode his fear consumes him, causing him to believe everything and everyone is a threat to him. Normally, he wouldn't stand his ground and fight, but in Darkness Mode he will stand down with a fierce determination to kill the "threat".

History: Though Soul was the opposite of him and had to take life energy instead of giving it, Essence understood that she didn't really want to. She just couldn't help it if her natural abilities did that, and he worked hard to restore life to things she touched and explain to the other Pokemon. Sadly, not all of the Pokemon believed him. Eventually, when Soul transformed into a cocoon, he transformed into a tree, counteracting the effects of the cocoon.

When he next awoke, he was in a strange cell, being poked and prodded by humans. Though they hurt him, he forgave them and tried to convince them to let him escape. Of course, they didn't listen. Soon, the poking and prodding became more and more painful, leading to them eventually dealing him a fatal injury to get him to release a burst of life energy. They then artificially shortened the length of his sleep to get him to release more life energy whenever they hurt another legendary too much, or just to capture the power and use it. Still, he couldn't bring himself to hate them, simply living in constant fear of the humans. Unlike the other Shadow Pokemon, his heart eventually closed out of fear, not anger and hatred.

When the Shadow Master finally developed a Shadow Ball and captured him, he was forced to destroy life instead of giving it, causing himself immense guilt, despair, and fear. He was the Life Pokemon! How could he be hurting others? But even his innate ability to give life had been distorted, killing things with poisonous purple waves. Distraught, he retreated into himself, marking the perfect opportunity for them to try a new experiment on him. Knowing that he was protective of Soul, they created a new experimental machine. Now, whenever they hurt him, they used a machine to summon an image of another legendary attacking Soul and him in his head, conditioning him to see the other legendaries as a threat.

Nature: Timid

Moves: Shadowmancy (altered Geomancy, doesn't revive dead/petrified things), Shadow Storm, Shadow Panic, Shadow Mist

Other: He can still sense life energy, and can track other Pokemon down by their life energy signature. This is the reason why Cipher chose him to attack and kill the other legendaries instead of another legendary with a fiercer personality. In order for him to stand a good chance of killing/capturing the other legendaries, they artificially trained him to level 100 before closing his heart.

Edited by Silverphoenixx

Accepted, uh I don't know about the romance thing. It could happen. tongue.gif

Edited by Raptor of Dragons

Haha, some one has to alert the group. I believe Fairy is supposed to be weak against fire. I think they were trying to edit that in before they released the Fairy type, but never got around to it.

The reason I say this is because if I use a Fairy Type move against a Charizard, it'll say not very effective giving me cause to believe that Fire is super effect but it's not

Hey, if we can have Cipher-affiliated Pokemon, would it be fine to have a Mew who works with the Shadow Master to accomplish his goals? literally why hasn't anyone taken Mew or Mewtwo for srs

If so, I'd like Mew reserved.

Yoi~ If that's the case, then I might have to snatch some bits from the Cipher form.

I just had a thought; if all these legendaries are being tainted and shadowed, then the world would probably go out of balance. Like, increasing natural disasters, more polluted water, loss of electricity, ect.

Haha, some one has to alert the group. I believe Fairy is supposed to be weak against fire. I think they were trying to edit that in before they released the Fairy type, but never got around to it.

The reason I say this is because if I use a Fairy Type move against a Charizard, it'll say not very effective giving me cause to believe that Fire is super effect but it's not

Prior to release, it was believed that Psychic may have been super effective against Fairies as well (due to the belief that it had a resistance), since it was also believed (probably correctly) that a Pokemon with enhanced intelligence wouldn't believe in silly children's tales.

...then again, prior to release, we thought Jirachi, Victini, and Mew would become Fairy-type.

Honestly, I still believe that Psychic should resist it. I still can't see why Fire does, though, but it's probably a balance thing.

Edited by DarkShinyLugia

((Pls check the moves list below to see if they're okay with you <3))

Username: Sugar-Free

Name: Valtome

Legendary: Mew

Appearance: Valtome’s fur is a plush grey-lavender color, and is evidently silky by appearance. His face is thinner than the typical Mew (much like a sphinx’s) and his ears are drawn further up his head, longer and pointed. His eyes are narrow and imperceptibly dark green. He has crow’s feet in the crooks of his eyes. His fingers and toes are more defined.His tail is of normal length and size.

Personality: Valtome is a super-intelligent Pokemon, capable of thoroughly understanding and digesting human concepts and morality. He knows his ability is remarkable, and is highly egotistical because of it, often viewing “lesser minded” Pokemon with scorn and even pity. He relishes in complex problem-solving and assists (leads) the R&D of Shadow Tech. He tends to view humans as mostly ineffectual, but can see that some remarkable talents (like the Shadow Master and select R&Ds) are quite special, and allows camaraderie between them.

However, he has no tolerance for brutish displays and stupidity, and will quickly punish those who have wronged him. Valtome is opposed to physical altercation, and uses his shadow powers to manipulate people and Pokemon under his will—puppeteering them to do his bidding or using them as an extension of his (admittedly) short hands. He’s a master at gaslighting, and will use it as an excuse to torment particularly annoying Peons.

His Darkness Mode empowers his manipulation abilities, and allows him to block out noise and visual debris to make his focus pinpoint-accurate. He often enters this mode to accomplish work goals, though he has been known to kill or severely wound those who interrupt him.

History: Once residing in the depths of a distant jungle, Valtome lived his life free and purely. He was happy, yet bored, and after having traveled all over creation in order to sate his curiosity, he had little else to entertain himself.

After a time, humans came along. He found the way they grew, from so...primal and ugly, motivated only by need...into powerhouses of creativity and conquest...fascinating. After taking time to indulge in games of cat-and-mouse with random Trainers and Lab Techs, he settled on, by far, the most interesting bunch he’d ever come across: Cipher.

They had real drive, unlike the pathetic Team Rocket. They had an obtainable focus, unlike Team Magma and Team Aqua. They had tangible results, unlike Team Plasma.

Valtome tempted Cipher in with his impish, seemingly playful attitude. They couldn’t help wanting to corrupt a legend supposedly the progenitor of all Pokemon! They snagged him in a Master Ball, and with a bit of coy struggle from him, they closed Valtome’s heart. It was during this time, after he had awakened and the clamp on his was evident, that he met the Shadow Master. He had passed by his holding tank as he discussed his upstart for Cipher.

Valtome’s focus was clear. Through the glass, he reached out to the Shadow Master’s mind. He would speak to him. He would learn to speak to them all. He would help them in their ambition. Valtome wanted to join in this little game. If need be, he’d rectify the situation. If not...well...

At least he’d had fun.

Nature: Rash

Moves: Shadow Hold, Shadow Flux (substitute for Psychic), Shadow Shield (substitute for Protect) Shadow Spy (substitute for Transform)

Other: Valtome likes flavored coffees and herbal teas. He’s grown accustomed to human accoutrements, and as such, took money from their coffers to commission a set of clothes to wear; the lab is too well air-conditioned for his taste.

Edited by Sugar-Free