Moonlight_Eevee

Out of The Shadows OOC

Soul's probably going to trust Alter unless Valtome turns into Echo but Macaroon will say something if he finds the group. So that plan won't work

Well once Valtome sees her he can transform into Alter and then say things. Once Alter notices though she'd likely think up a way to explain it, maybe blaming it on her Darkness Mode? And real Echo could probably back her up or something. Maybe Valtome would manage to get there first before Macaroon and real Echo then make Soul distrust Alter before revealing that Alter was "innocent". Then maybe have Soul feel bad about it?

Edited by Silverphoenixx

You could put him in the Chaos of the legendaries escaping. Depending on how much he hates Cipher or not, he could either join in the hunt of finding the legendaries or help the legendaries escape. Just remember that Valtome will be spying

Yeah, they're all fine from what I know. They're all by the river, but they're in like two groups. Alter, Taint and Soul are downstream a bit, Soren and Aqua are upstream with Alpine. They're far enough away that they can't see/hear each other apparently.

By the way, I'm thinking of making night fall soon after that and then maybe have Cipher attempt to ambush them in their sleep? Cipher apparently still doesn't know Alter escaped, because she is such a pro stealth ninja ninja.gif I'd think they'd notice her empty cell by now though, unless they were too overwhelmed/focused on capturing those that escaped.

I mean, Xorral technically escaped unnoticed, but Cipher will notice his empty cell and the giant hole in the roof soon. Probably.

Now I have to resist the urge to post as Shadow Master tongue.gif ...must...resist...urge *resists urge*

You should be able to post if you want and keep it under two total posts... slow down doesn't mean stop completely. tongue.gif

Today's posts have been relatively short anyway.

Edited by Silverphoenixx

Sorry guys! Had to go out late for personal stuff. Posts inbound!

Try to limit yourself Sugar if you are posting. I'm debating whether or not to add another Cipher Member, preferably an admin

This is probably the most nitpicky thing ever, but every time I scroll past the IC I can't help but notice it says:

NOTE: The OOC cane be found Here

It triggers my grammar dictator mode an unnecessary amount O.o

This is probably the most nitpicky thing ever, but every time I scroll past the IC I can't help but notice it says:

I'm glad I'm not the only one! I decided against saying anything because I'm human trash obsessed with perfection I thought it would be rude...:s

Why would you do that. 718 is too many.

(It's really that I've already seen the video.)

EDIT:

is better, I feel. Edited by DarkShinyLugia

Haha, autocorrect can be a real pain sometimes so I fixed it~ I'm going to have a new Cipher Member up sometime soon. I'm on my break so I'll add him

718 is perfection. Don't forget all the new ones we're gonna have with Sun and Moon.

*jellyfish flop of barely contained imagination*

bloop, gotta wait for more stuff to happen so I can actually make a substantial post. Sugar-Free, would you mind elaborating on what your "vile, evil, delightful plan" is? I like to know about plot things so I can sit on them at night while I'm lying in bed. Imagination helps me sleep. Plus, all those wicked plot twists tend to happen wink.gif

Edited by Silverphoenixx

Just so you guys get informed

Username: RoD

Name: Doey

Appearance: Doey is really tall at 6'3" making him slightly taller then Shadow Master. He has brown hair with emerald green eyes and a dark tan for spending time in the Orre Region. He wears a white lab coat over a black shirt and blue jeans.

Personality: Doey has a really laid back personality that he likes to take it one step at a time. He takes pride in his experiments and is particularly happy with how Xerneas turned out. He likes to talk to the Shadow Legendaries and try to learn what makes them weak. He does have a much harder time with the more powerful legendaries however.

History: Doey has been with the Shadow Master from almost the beginning, while he may not know exactly what Shadow Master's past is like, Doey himself comes from the Kalos Region. He was an ambitious scientist, but had a much darker side. He loved to experiment with Pokémon which got him kicked out of his job for it. He then traveled to another region and during his second week, he met the Shadow Master. He agreed to be work with him to recreate Cipher and their Shadow Pokémon. Since then, they have made members and captured legendaries.

Team: Aegislash, Male, Careful, No Guard, Slash, Iron Head, Shadow Ball, Protect

Other: he is the one who created the Shadow Balls

718 is perfection. Don't forget all the new ones we're gonna have with Sun and Moon.

bloop, gotta wait for more stuff to happen so I can actually make a substantial post. Sugar-Free, would you mind elaborating on what your "vile, evil, delightful plan" is? I like to know about plot things so I can sit on them at night while I'm lying in bed. Imagination helps me sleep. Plus, all those wicked plot twists tend to happen wink.gif

I've been extra busy these few last days lol. I'll give my elaboration after I get off work this afternoon. It's hard typing on a mobile device.

And Raptor, I'm so glad he's not a stiff. Laid-back dude willing to do bad things is just what I needed...~

I've been extra busy these few last days lol. I'll give my elaboration after I get off work this afternoon. It's hard typing on a mobile device.

And Raptor, I'm so glad he's not a stiff. Laid-back dude willing to do bad things is just what I needed...~

Doey is based off one of my friends if I'm honest. While he may not be evil, his personality just popped into my head.

Also, I completed my second post for the day since I posted early this morning so I won't be able to post till tomorrow wink.gif

Hey Raptor, quick question, are we going to have Sun and Moon Pokemon in this when it comes out?

That would depend on how long this RP lasts. If it manages to make it to then, then I'd say yes. Depending on if they do a dolphin legendary or not I might reserve that when the time comes

Alright, now here's my super-flawed perfectly executed and well thought-out plan:

For anyone who hasn't been paying attention, first off--Valtome's a bit of a hypocrite. He chastises Alter for her foolish ego and lofty dreams, whilst inevitably those very two traits will be his downfall.

Second--he's super emotional. He doesn't have the level of self-control that Alter displays rip Vice Assembler's face. That's gonna be an issue at some point.

Now, what Valtome is gonna do is go to Admin Doey and ask a small favor of him: get him a Ditto and perform experiments on it so it can get stuck in a Giratina transformation indefinitely. Until the project finishes, Valtome will choose to assume Giratina's form; afterward, the Ditto-tina will be put in his place. During this time, Valtome leaves the lab under the pretense of "vacation". He nabs some files on Essence's biological makeup, and uses it as a means of assuming his form while he's out in the field.

He also leaves with a transceiver, making it easy for him to get in contact with Doey if he needs him. In his Xerneas form, he'll assume a believable impression of Essence, and in moments when he breaks character, he'll blame "the shadows over his heart". That way, any discrepancy in his personality can be easily explained away is the real Essence were to appear (after which, he would either disappear back to Cipher or assume another persona.) Using this method, he will drive a wedge not only between Soul and Alter, but Alter and Essence. His plan is to help drive Soul crazy, and possibly the rest of the Shadow Pokemon, causing them to split and rampage across the world, wrecking the balance even further. After all, only Celebi can purify their hearts, and that's only if they're willing/trusting enough to let her.

Now, this plan isn't ingenious, 'cause Valtome's got some screws loose is entirely foolproof. But that's not even the biggest part.

Valtome has this little...issue, where he's bonded with Doey over the course of time there. Because of the Admin's natural draw to the Legendaries, he feels special when Doey probes him for information regarding his likes/dislikes (and remembers them/reciprocates them), and of course, his vulnerability; it makes him feel special, and it's exciting. So....i.e, he's super jealous of Essence, since Doey favors him for his progress.

Now whether this is a reciprocated feeling or not is completely up to Raptor. I already have two possible outcomes for his fate regarding that.

Stuff will hit the fan when Shadow Master finds out that, not only is his Giratina (who is prolly special for a number of reasons) not an actual Giratina, but that Valtome is swinging for the other team, he's gonna be...upset, I imagine. Dittos aren't known for their durability, even one souped up on experimental substances and darkness. So...we shall see what lies in the future for our misguided and lonesome bunch...

Edited by Sugar-Free

Hmm... maybe then Valtome actually wants Xerneas to escape? Perhaps he could "accidentally" let Echo/Essence escape in my next post? wink.gif

Edit: also I can't figure out whether Vice Assembler is the assembler of the vice or the Vice Assembler like Vice President xd.png

Edited by Silverphoenixx

Hmm... maybe then Valtome actually wants Xerneas to escape? Perhaps he could "accidentally" let Echo/Essence escape in my next post?  wink.gif

I don't think he has the precogniscience to do that. (Also, I need to wait to let Essence escape, for...uh...building angst at the realization he left him with Doey, and going back to release him/something letting him be released reasons.)

Or, since the experimentation will take awhile (not forever, but at a slightly more future-esque point), that'll give time for Esko's 'mons to enter in, get our salutations out of the way, mebbe get a solid plan out of Alter as to what she plans on doing other than sitting around in a forest...thus, THEN, as he leaves (after staying as Giratina in an enclosure, watching Doey worth with Xerneas, feeling complex feelings about being caged when he never had been before), he...sorta-kinda lets Essence out and makes it look like an accident, leading to "stress" at incompetent hyoomins and putting in that vay-cay.

EDIT: My intention was "vice" as in president but it's actually both.

Edited by Sugar-Free

I have to keep going back and rereading Valtome's post. I have to say, I am amused. Valtome is jealous~ I may wait until for Esko to post so that way he doesn't have to change his post like a zillion times. The only real problem I see with Valtome's plan is Macaroon. if Macaroon finds the group before Valtome (and depending in how long it takes for the Ditto project) deoends on if Macaroon finds them or not. If Essence/Echo escapes, Doey will be distraught and will most likely try to track him down

Omg, I am getting names wrong

Edited by Raptor of Dragons