Moonlight_Eevee

Out of The Shadows OOC

Well, Alter did ask her to help out with a campfire and hunting :/

Yeah... I can't post cause now that Valtome and Doey are gone Xerneas can't do anything. Although... you guys did forget to close the enclosure door I think O.O

Edited by Silverphoenixx

Yeah... I can't post cause now that Valtome and Doey are gone Xerneas can't do anything. Although... you guys did forget to close the enclosure door I think O.O

Totally

I need some confirm on whether that ice shield hit Shiko. I might just decide to say it did sos I can get Soren out of there.

I should sleep, so no more posts today. But Doey just turned around without even closing the enclosure door??? And Valtome didn't notice? Was that intentional?

But..but...Valtome had Doey petting Echo through cage bars in an earlier post. So it's two contradicting statements I.o

But..but...Valtome had Doey petting Echo through cage bars in an earlier post. So it's two contradicting statements I.o

Ah really? I must have missed that somewhere. I dunno, I imagined they would have kept Xerneas in a more high tech glass transparent chamber thing with a sliding door.

Mind if I make a Team Cipher admin who's cunning and actions force Shadow Master to keep an eye on them? (Like, they could be plotting to overthrow the Shadow Master for all anyone knows.) This admin could specialize in Pokemon genetics...and possibly perform illegal research with it.

Mind if I make a Team Cipher admin who's cunning and actions force Shadow Master to keep an eye on them? (Like, they could be plotting to overthrow the Shadow Master for all anyone knows.) This admin could specialize in Pokemon genetics...and possibly perform illegal research with it.

Sure, go ahead

Hm... I kinda want to wait for someone else (hint Esko hint), but I can post if you want. Taint really isn't doing too much, so she can't really be much of a crutch...

I'll prolly pop in Soren tomorrow after work. Valtome will prolly be out of comish for awhile after I get confirmation from Doey (and make a post of him taking up residence in Alter's old cage.)

I'll make a post before my stream (no promises there) or after. One way or another, I'll have a post tomorrow

I am going to start pming people if they don't start posting if no one is interested in this anymore, just say so and I will close this

I've been waiting for a post from... Esko, I think it was? Maybe someone else too. I don't know about the others, it's been a while and I've already forgotten what's been going on. XP

I pmed Esko concerning their characters. If I haven't heard a response within two days, I'm going to resolve the conflict peacefully before moving him away from the area

Esko will try to get in a post soon so the RP can continue.

Edited by Raptor of Dragons

Sorry guys, I'm no longer interested and school is really messing up my muse... Can I withdraw? Taint can be an NPC or anyone can take her. Or she can get herself killed. Sorry!

It's fine Dusky, I'll have her lose her way when going hinting and can no longer find the group.

I think I'd still like to. I've...maybe taken on a lot more than I can chew, though...@.@

Depending on the activity on the forum tomorrow, I'll have Soren properly react to Shiko attacking him.

I might be dropping, after all. I think I'm fine with whatever happens to my two charas if this continues. I simply have too many other RPs I'm in, and I've had bad writer's block for this one.

I'm really sorry in advance ; -;

Sadly, I think this is near dead anyway. I was really liking how Alter's manipulation and the Valtome plot was going too. ;_;

Sadly, I think this is near dead anyway. I was really liking how Alter's manipulation and the Valtome plot was going too. ;_;

But heeey, doesn't mean it can't be recycled in another format elsewhere! *laughs evilly*. Again, Raptor's pretty busy, Dusk dropped, Esko is MIA, and Memes may/may not be dropping.

I'm keeping all my charas stored, though, just in case. I like my jealous, vindictive little purple cat biggrin.gif