Moonlight_Eevee

Out of The Shadows OOC

I have to keep going back and rereading Valtome's post. I have to say, I am amused. Valtome is jealous~ I may wait until for Esko to post so that way he doesn't have to change his post like a zillion times. The only real problem I see with Valtome's plan is Macaroon. if Macaroon finds the group before Valtome (and depending in how long it takes for the Ditto project) deoends on if Macaroon finds them or not. If Essence/Echo escapes, Doey will be distraught and will most likely try to track him down

Omg, I am getting names wrong

Ffffffffffffff yes this was an excellent plan yes. tenouttaten

I completely forgot about Maca *dies*. Hmm, then only ways I see out of this is 1. Maca doesn't find them till later. Maybe meets Barry??? Too soon? Ech; 2. Valtome somehow finds a way to get keep him away from the rest of the group,; 3. ??? It's 9:20pm and I really need to solve this issue.

EDIT: 4. Maca goes his way and is happened upon by Xorral and Shiko??? It prolly doesn't even make sense; imma read this tomorrow afternoon and try to parse it out.

Any ideas?

Edited by Sugar-Free

Well Alter's careful enough not to let the whole of her plan slip out to just anyone. Plus, even if Valtome assumes believable impression and explains discrepancies, wouldn't the huge obvious memory gap give it away? Cause the actual Xerneas wasn't around so he's completely clueless about what the other Pokemon are doing. I'd assume Valtome would be careful enough not to show up at the same time as the real Xerneas but there might be some weird suspicion raising occurrences. Like:

Valtome-Xerneas "Hey guys I'll be right back just getting a drink of water."

Real-Xerneas appears "OMG SOUL WOW I'VE MISSED YOU IT'S BEEN LIKE FOREVER SINCE I LAST SAW YOU"

Other Pokes "um wat"

"weren't you getting a drink"

Real-Xerneas "Huh? No? Why'd you ask?"

Other Pokes "...ok then"

Edit: If Valtome locates Macaroon making him not find the group till later is easy just hit him till he faints and stuff him in a Pokeball

Edited by Silverphoenixx

Edit: If Valtome locates Macaroon making him not find the group till later is easy just hit him till he faints and stuff him in a Pokeball

Pokemon: Now with actual Pokemon trainers. You play as a Pokemon catching other Pokemon.

In all seriousness, you might not want to drink the water.

Doey might request that of Valtome. He did say he was close to getting Macaroon close to being broken before he broke out. Macaroon left out of desperation and fear of that and after he saw what happened to Essence made him even more terrified. There will be Time Flutes scattered in the story. No one knows how to summon Barry except maybe Essence and Valmore.

Macaroon still has the broken glass in his ears and if he is captured and sent back to Doey, that'll be the final nail in the coffin for Macaroon.

Pokemon: Now with actual Pokemon trainers. You play as a Pokemon catching other Pokemon.

In all seriousness, you might not want to drink the water.

JAYSUS I'M DYING RIGHT NOW xd.png

...every second. Time devours us with every second. We are all inching closer. You are no longer laughing.

Pah, blame Darkness Mode. No one but the people their have any clue what's going on. Heck, who knows what weird stuff they're doing back there at Cipher HQ~ Oh...oohh...what if they're trying to control 'mons by altering their memories~? That'd be...terrible...~

Silverphoenixx, your proud presenter of RP character cruelty, at your service! *bows to applause*

But then why would they leave their memories of other Pokemon there? Better to make them remember the other Pokemon as enemies so they can have a better time of recapturing the other legendaries.

Half of me wants to say stuff to help find and cover the holes, the other half of me wants to evilly save this info and use it for Alter to prove/notice Valtome's plan. I love my not at all cuddly possibly insane Giratina too much.

Btw, I might wait for either Taint or Doey before I post. I want to give Taint a chance to respond to Alter and have Doey do something so I have more to work with when writing as Echo.

Edited by Silverphoenixx

Silverphoenixx, your proud presenter of RP character cruelty, at your service! *bows to applause*

But then why would they leave their memories of other Pokemon there? Better to make them remember the other Pokemon as enemies so they can have a better time of recapturing the other legendaries.

Half of me wants to say stuff to help find and cover the holes, the other half of me wants to evilly save this info and use it for Alter to prove/notice Valtome's plan. I love my not at all cuddly possibly insane Giratina too much.

Nnngh stahp poking holes in my faulty logic D:<

I don't really want Maca back at square one if he gets capt'd. If there were two Echoes being played to look like one...hmmmmm....

Logically, none of the 'mons in the forest knows what's happened at Cipher since leaving. Soul doubtfully knows the extent of what he's been through, as he's being extensively researched (and has been there for quite some time, if he was the reason the Shadow Balls could be made). Maybe it could be spun that they were trying to erase/reset their memories so they could be "raised" as subservient Shadow Pokemon? And "Echo" has fits of being "reset" to certain days or such, which would explain why Soul could meet him again, and then the real one show up and be like "EYYYYY". Note: This is not true. It's just Val's subterfuge.

EDIT: Hilarious spelling errors and clarity.

Edited by Sugar-Free

Nnngh stahp poking holes in my faulty logic D:<

I don't really want Maca back at square one if he gets capt'd. If there were two Echoes being played to look like one...hmmmmm....

Logically, none of the 'mons in the forest knows what's happened at Cipher since leaving. Soul doubtfully knows the extent of what he's been through, as he's being extensively researched (and has been there for quite some time, if he was the reason the Shadow Balls could be made). Maybe it could be spun that they were trying to erase/reset their memories so they could be "raised" as subservient Shadow Pokemon? And "Echo" has fits of being "reset" to certain days or such, which would explain why Soul could meet him again, and then the real one show up and be like "EYYYYY". Note: This is not true. It's just Val's subterfuge.

EDIT: Hilarious spelling errors and clarity.

It all depends on who find Maca first or if Maca finds anyone first. If one of Esko characters find him, it probably won't happen. If it is Valtome finds Maca first then it'll most likely happen, but it probably won't since it'll be over the course of a while.

I'm sorry ;_; my natural argumentation instincts are taking over.

I'd think that there'd only be one instance of having to have the reset explanation, cause Echo would probably stick to Soul like glue once he's free. He could get captured again though, I dunno...

I guess Valtome could pretend to get captured again, then release the real Xerneas. But the real Xerneas would still remember Soul... You could blame it on faulty tech, but there's no easy way of suggesting that without making it seem like you're suggesting it on purpose.

Edited by Silverphoenixx

I'm sorry ;_; my natural argumentation instincts are taking over.

I'd think that there'd only be one instance of having to have the reset explanation, cause Echo would probably stick to Soul like glue once he's free. He could get captured again though, I dunno...

I guess Valtome could pretend to get captured again, then release the real Xerneas. But the real Xerneas would still remember Soul... You could blame it on faulty tech, but there's no easy way of suggesting that without making it seem like you're suggesting it on purpose.

Then the only other thingie I can come up with is that Valtome do the damage before Echo gets free. If Soul lost faith in Echo, then perhaps any excuse for--

Wait a blaming second. What if Echo went with Maca/Xorral/Shiko? They don't know the other's position, and it'd be a good way to keep them apart for an extended period of time. The two groups meet eventually, Val is revealed as a liar (lookin' at you, Alter) Soul/Alter/Echo gives him a good beatdown, leave him to rot, and he's like lol this sucks dude...if this idea is suck, then I'll speep on it. I can totally bs my way to a coherent plot.

Edited by Sugar-Free

Echo can sense and read life energy signatures, the specific ability that made Cipher choose to turn him obedient first. I doubt he would go to other Pokemon who aren't Soul. But you could always get Valtome to mess with that somehow. Technology! If they can make illusion device things they can probably confuse his sensing.

I do like the idea of like inner group conflict stuff though. I should stop looking at this all logical and just stop arguing so like plot can exist wacko.gif

*sits in corner*

*shuts up*

Edited by Silverphoenixx

Then the only other thingie I can come up with is that Valtome do the damage before Echo gets free. If Soul lost faith in Echo, then perhaps any excuse for--

Wait a blaming second. What if Echo went with Maca/Xorral/Shiko? They don't know the other's position, and it'd be a good way to keep them apart for an extended period of time. The two groups meet eventually, Val is revealed as a liar (lookin' at you, Alter) Soul/Alter/Echo gives him a good beatdown, leave him to rot, and he's like lol this sucks dude...if this idea is suck, then I'll speep on it. I can totally bs my way to a coherent plot.

This is where I butt in and suggest when Valtine is revealed, it's Taint who beats him up. Why? She's the legend of truth, hates traitors, and has a taste for justice. Lying would go against truth, and can be betrayal and criminal.

Maybe they can all just sort of pile on top of Saltine Valtome? Or maybe they can do a sort of thing like the last scene in this video

I have an idea. What if they put a tracker in Echo? Like during one of the earlier tests involving his true capture, while he's tranquilized, they secretly put a tracking device in him?

Just food for thought

Doey's not about to lose his precious Shadow Xerneas

Edited by Raptor of Dragons

Hey. Guys. Listen. I got a--listen.

I got an idea.

What if...we rectify this situation by having Val turn into not "Xerneas"...

Listen.

But Celebi?

And he only needs the ruse for as long as it takes to lead the 'mons away from Cipher, promising salvation at the end of a long road. He could use his dominion over their hearts as a means to put them agaist each other (like mebbe saying that Giratina's heart CAN'T be opened). If Echo has a tracker in him, Doey coild keep up with Echo/Val while allowing for them to be driven further to insanity (imagibe how they'll feel when it's revealed that he's a liar, and can't purify them, and led them all that way for nothing...)

Ideas?

Edit: I haven't fact checked all of oiur chara sheets to make sure this is feasable. I just tjought of it.

Edited by Sugar-Free

Well as long as you keep Echo away, no one will be able to tell. Once Echo's there it's game over though, he'll sense it's not Celebi but Mew instead. Giratina probably doesn't want her heart opened anyway. tongue.gif

But it's okay. They might have traveled that long road, but they can still get back! Giratina can at least. Distortion World for the win. PLUS, IT'S THE FRIENDSHIP THEY MADE ALONG THE WAY THAT MATTERS! Right? Right?

It'd work, though I'm not sure if it would cause damage as much as just buy Cipher more time.

Well as long as you keep Echo away, no one will be able to tell. Once Echo's there it's game over though, he'll sense it's not Celebi but Mew instead. Giratina probably doesn't want her heart opened anyway. tongue.gif

But it's okay. They might have traveled that long road, but they can still get back! Giratina can at least. Distortion World for the win. PLUS, IT'S THE FRIENDSHIP THEY MADE ALONG THE WAY THAT MATTERS! Right? Right?

It'd work, though I'm not sure if it would cause damage as much as just buy Cipher more time.

Dragging out tue time it takes to recapture the mons will be dangerous. Especially if they pass into any human settlements/go on rampages in them. I imagine palpable dispair can have drastic effects on Shadow Pokemon, so that's why I'm gunning for it to happen. There HAS to be a way to get around Echo's life-detection...I just don't kniw how.

Dragging out tue time it takes to recapture the mons will be dangerous. Especially if they pass into any human settlements/go on rampages in them. I imagine palpable dispair can have drastic effects on Shadow Pokemon, so that's why I'm gunning for it to happen. There HAS to be a way to get around Echo's life-detection...I just don't kniw how.

What if Echo does escape? Would he have to ability to see the life form of humans or strictly Pokemon? It would be interesting if he can only see Pokemon because then he wouldn't be able to detect where Cipher is.

Edited by Raptor of Dragons

To extrappolate in Raptor's post...I know it seems inane, but humor me: if Val transformed into a regular Mew, could he throw Echo off? His life signature would read as a Mew, which is what he is. But he could try to pass as a just another wayward 'mon who narrowly escaped Cipher (or something along those lines.)

Edited by Sugar-Free

Hmm... I'd think life energy would read like an appearance? It depends on how often Echo sees Valtome. The more familiar he is the more distinctive his life energy is. Like you'd never be able to fool Echo into thinking Soul was someone else, but if you took a Pokemon Echo just met you'd probably be able to trick him. He'd still be a little suspicious but he'd accept it as his memory being incomplete.

Hmm... I'd think life energy would read like an appearance? It depends on how often Echo sees Valtome. The more familiar he is the more distinctive his life energy is. Like you'd never be able to fool Echo into thinking Soul was someone else, but if you took a Pokemon Echo just met you'd probably be able to trick him. He'd still be a little suspicious but he'd accept it as his memory being incomplete.

Well, since Valtome kinda hates him, probably the only time they've seen each other was when Val went up to Doey. He doesn't even know his name; the only reason he knows he's in captivity is because he has access to those sensitive files (and Doey works with him and that brings out his saltiness)

If that's the only incident ever in which Valtome appeared in front of Echo, then he'd probably be able to get away with it, but it would be kinda suspicious considering that this "regular Mew" happened to "escape" from Cipher and has a similar life energy signature to Valtome.

If that's the only incident ever in which Valtome appeared in front of Echo, then he'd probably be able to get away with it, but it would be kinda suspicious considering that this "regular Mew" happened to "escape" from Cipher and has a similar life energy signature to Valtome.

Suspicious, yes...but not implausible~ After all, either their were "multiple progenitor Mews" or "this one is a clone", which could explain the similarities. I figure so long as Val is around Echo whilst assuming this persona (which is gonna suck for him 'cause he's bias as heck against normal Mews for reasons), the slip won't be made until "actual Valtome" appears/is revealed and Echo's like "bruh, that ain't cool." I'm debating whether or not I'd be willing to let him die if things got out of hand (Cipher gets him back and maybe uses him for cloning, the Shadow Pokes tear him into little pieces when they find out he's not who he says, etc.)...

I'm waiting for other people to post so it's not just Doey and Valtome and/or Soul and Alter being posted.