Moonlight_Eevee

Out of The Shadows OOC

Ah. Well, I said only one of us can be in Darkness Mode in battle. I never said anything outside of battling so... I would have to say multiple people can be on darkness mode outside of battling.

Or unless you guys only want it to be one at a time

Ohhh, okay. So, two Pokes can't be in the same area as each other if they're both going into Darkness mode? Because then, I'd assume a battle would start ('cause it's like battle-fury in a way, where all they want to do is kill and they'll start anything to do it).

I don't mean to be obtuse, I just don't want to get into a situation where I have a Poke going into it going into an area where another is without realizing it ; w;

Since Soul is going into it, I guess I could have him come out of it, as he was following her (he didn't see Aqua)

Edited by Sugar-Free

If you want to Dusky. You could probably have him dream about Cipher or something and have her wake up like that.

I, was in the next post, going to have Soul pass out since the adrenaline is about to wear off and the fact she was being sedated out to be contained stalled.

Edited by Raptor of Dragons

If you want to Dusky. You could probably have him dream about Cipher or something and have her wake up like that.

I, was in the next post, going to have Soul pass out since the adrenaline is about to wear off and the fact she was being sedated out to be contained stalled.

Hmmm...okay! Would it be fine to have Soren scout her location while she's passed out, come close to actually hurting her soon after she reawakens, and either try to fight her or promptly pass out of the DMode? (I'd feel bad about beating her while she's already down, but with rest, she'd prolly be able to knock him out. He did beat his head against metal for a long while lol.)

Do Shadow Pokemon still have their Abilities? It's been so long since I last played Gales of Darkness/Colo, I just needed a reminder.

(Most Legends only have one non-Hidden ability, anyway, unless we were to use those as an option.)

Edited by DarkShinyLugia

They do and I will allow hidden natures as it's been a while since Gale and Coliseum

They do and I will allow hidden natures as it's been a while since Gale and Coliseum

Now the only issue is Zapdos' Hidden Ability, although I'm assuming that since we're using Gen 6 rules, it's Static. (In Gen 5, it was Lightningrod, although a Lightningrod Zapdos was never available in those games.)

Also, Telepathy probably wouldn't work during Darkness Mode. I'm pretty sure that you wouldn't be telepathizing while you're on a rampage.

Edited by DarkShinyLugia

ALRRRIGGHTTT WHILE I'M AT THIS STREAK OF JOINING RPS AND EXCITEMENT WHY NOT JOIN THIS TOO.

*too excited for absolutely no reason*

Please excuse me if I'm absolutely clueless, I've never played anything with Shadow Pokemon in it.

Username: Silverphoenixx

Name: Alter

Legendary: Giratina

Appearance: On first glance, Alter doesn't appear to have changed at all, aside from having a Griseous Orb constantly suspended in the middle of her "crown". But upon careful inspection, one will discover that the red stripes and spikes on her body have become slightly darker than they should be, closer in hue to blood...

Personality: Alter is always careful and calculating, almost machinelike in efficiency and coldness. She doesn't appear to have changed much, even maintaining a startling amount of control over her Darkness Mode. Her moral compass is either nonexistent or broken, and she'll tear anything and anyone down for her own selfish desires. Years of being alone in the Distortion World have rendered friendships nearly meaningless to her, with revenge being the only thing she knows. She's patient if she has to be, something an eternity of banishment has taught her. Perhaps the reason she has so much control over her Darkness Mode is that her original personality wasn't much different from it...

History: Banished for violence, Alter lived out her days in the Distortion world, learning patience and coldness. She learned to harness her anger and use it as energy, unleashing it when she needs to. Knowing that she would appear if her home world was damaged, Cipher began to purposely create distortions in time and space. Furious, Alter planned out their demise, but before she could take action, she was caught in a severe distortion and subsequently captured by Cipher.

Nature: Serious

Moves: Shadow Storm, Shadow Down, Shadow Hold, Shadow Force (is it allowed? It does actually have shadow in its name and it's Giratina's signature...)

Other: Cipher attached the Griseous Orb to her in an attempt to study how the Distortion World works and she hasn't been able to get it off since. As such, she pretty much stuck in her Origin Forme all the time.

I saw this earlier but couldn't reply. I kind of like the ironic twist of having Shadow Force as a move. I approve

DarkShinyLugia, Taint is flying over you. Not looking down though.

Everyone else, what level is your character?

Taint is Level 70+, reasoning being that she has the history of the game Reshiram, who is Level 70 at the Black 2 N fight.

Edited by Dusky_Flareon

Oh well whoops I took Aquamarine over to the rest of the Pokemon. Guess I'll have Alter notice Taint unless you want Taint to attack?

Edit: I guess Giratina would be level 100, simply from living so long and fighting with Dialga and Palkia.

Edited by Silverphoenixx

I'll have Soil at level 30 for sleeping

I'd think Lv. 100 would be reasonable for a Pokemon that has lived long enough to see humanity arise. Buuuut, I don't want Soren coming off as a Stu for being that level. If it's not fine, I'd be okay changing it.

(Also, game Lugia I think starts off as Lv. 70, so maybehmaybehnot? If we're going off the idea that all Legendaries are the only ones, then I assume he'd be the only one ever..........)

Edited by Sugar-Free

Level 50 is the highest level that any Suicune is found in the games, so Aqua can stay 50.

She's very intently staring at Mr. Alter the Worm. (Now with six more worm apparatuses!)

I'll allow it if Silver puts limitations on her. She can't keep going forever

Level 50 is the highest level that any Suicune is found in the games, so Aqua can stay 50.

She's very intently staring at Mr. Alter the Worm. (Now with six more worm apparatuses!)

Alter is female. O.o

Raptor: Well she hasn't really been fighting that much recently, but she was pretty well rested due to not having struggled as much as the other legendaries. The repeated Shadow Holds do take energy though.

I know, just for future reference. And I get the feeling Alter is going to manipulate Soul so badly

We need to wait for Skwerl blink.gif

Alter is female. O.o

Raptor: Well she hasn't really been fighting that much recently, but she was pretty well rested due to not having struggled as much as the other legendaries. The repeated Shadow Holds do take energy though.

Fine. Ms. Alter the Worm (still has six free worm appendages! Buy it today for only 1 soul [not the bird, although maybe!]!)

Disclaimer: Soul has to be yours. Not the bird. Maybe. But a soul would be nice.

Yeah... Poor Alpine is the only one not being guarded by Alter and is missing out on all the action. I didn't intend for this really to happen but then I went like "why not it's good to gather everyone in one place anyway". So Alter's just this guard Pokemon now, slightly against her will. Will Cipher be attacking anytime soon or will the legendaries get a chance to recover?

Edit: Poor Soul, she never should have escaped and owed her life to Alter. xd.png

Edited by Silverphoenixx

RIP Soul. She had been asleep most of her life before Cipher

Isn't Alpine in the river area? I know a certain someone who's gonna have a hard time accepting she prolly isn't who he thinks she is~~(PS it's Soren. That ain't Articuno!...or the one he knows, as she doesn't know Johto Pokes.)

I think she's downstream. I dunno, you could travel down there since Soren's already in the river.

Also, how does Soren know Aquamarine? Sorry if it's explained somewhere else, there's so much to read. wacko.gif

I think she's downstream. I dunno, you could travel down there since Soren's already in the river.

Also, how does Soren know Aquamarine? Sorry if it's explained somewhere else, there's so much to read. wacko.gif

Well, he thinks it's the one he knows, at least. The Suicune he knew traveled across the land searching far and wide, and often came to the Whirl Islands to relay what she had seen on the land. It's why he can identify most Johto and Kanto Pokes and some human stuff---there was a point where he stopped seeing both Suicune and the Three Birds, and he doesn't remember how long it's been. Depending on what DarkShinyLugia wants, it could be that 1. Aqua doesn't know him; there are multi-Suicunes, 2. Aqua doesn't know him; she isn't the one he knew, and is reincarnated/just a different one born this generation, or 3. Aqua knows him; she does/doesn't remember.

Hm? Why do you guys have to wait on me? I write long posts, it'll be a while. xd.png It doesn't look like anyone is interacting with Alpine though, so I shouldn't be holding anyone up.