Moonlight_Eevee

Out of The Shadows OOC

Hmmmm

True to the whole out of balance thing >.> but we are mentioning other like Soul is mention he saw a Xerneas and then Aqua mention she saw a Xerneas so Idk

I did not know that

Also, trying to make a post, but I'm streamingrn so Idk when I'll post

also accepted

Edited by Raptor of Dragons

Welp, let's see. The guardian of the seas is gone, so is the Life Pokemon, and with Suicune gone the water can't be purified. So the sea is pretty much going to end up like overfished and polluted. Giratina's gone so the Distortion World doesn't have a caretaker anymore, which could lead to really weird distort-y things happening. Also, Rayquayza's gone while the status of Groudon and Kyogre remain unknown, potentially causing some severe droughts/floods. Sounds pretty nice. xd.png

((btw, I'm gonna wait for Raptor to approve Valtome before I move Soren, jsyk))

*patiently awaits the actual apocalypse*

Soren's main goal is to find the Whirl Islands and make sure everything is still okay. I wonder if their shadow status would affect their ties to their respective affinities? (e.g Alter and the Distortion World)

Edited by Sugar-Free

Well Aquamarine can no longer purify water. I think Alter would still maintain control over the Distortion World, seeing as it was her home for a really long time.

Edit: And Soul is unable to take life energy, likewise Echo cannot produce it unless he dies.

Double Edit: Also, if it's ok to stray from the list of Shadow Moves and create Shadow Versions of non-shadow moves, I'd like to change the moveset for Alter and Essence/Echo. They'll still retain the moves I've already had them use.

bleh waiting for Raptor or Dusky_Flareon to post

Edited by Silverphoenixx

Sorry for the double post, but just asking if you want Macaroon to escape. I could write in a malfunction of the illusion device which would allow Macaroon to run away.

Sure, when he hits Xerneas, that could cause Echo to be temporarily confused by the attack or something

I myself am waiting on Esko skwerl to move Alpine soon. Until then, I'll move Valtome as Shadow Master and Echo go. If skwerl doesn't respond, I'll have him track her. Not like that's too bad; I'm almost finished with my Dreams RP chara~

Also, maybe we should do intros to each other before long. Soren and Aqua have acquainted, so that leaves: Soul, Alpine, Alter, Taint. With possibly Xorral, Shiko, Maca, and...am I forgetting anyone?...later on.

EDIT: Could you all keep Shadow Master where he is? I got something I have to do and I need him where he is.

Edited by Sugar-Free

Please have Shadow Master do SOMETHING later. Otherwise poor Xerneas is stuck and alone and I'm just stuck waiting for Alter to free up.

Also Raptor, do you want the Shadow Master to fit a new device onto Xerneas or have me use some random grunts and scientists to do it?

Edited by Silverphoenixx

Pfff, moving too fast. xd.png Esko is playing the Zekrom and Rayquaza; Alpine is my Articuno character. The reason I haven't moved her yet though is because she's wandering aimlessly up a river into a forest (the pine forest Aquamarine was in before, hence why she saw blood going down the river), so in order for interactions to start she either needs to go down the river to you guys or have you come up to her; I just can't think of any good driving forces for either. Since interactions haven't started yet I figured it was okay for me to bide my time and come up with a good reason to have Alpine (indirectly) run into you guys. Though, it looks like Soren spotted some tracks that I'm presuming are her's, so I'm fine with having someone follow them and run into her. It'll give me more material for my next post anyway. tongue.gif

Pfff, moving too fast. xd.png Esko is playing the Zekrom and Rayquaza; Alpine is my Articuno character. The reason I haven't moved her yet though is because she's wandering aimlessly up a river into a forest (the pine forest Aquamarine was in before, hence why she saw blood going down the river), so in order for interactions to start she either needs to go down the river to you guys or have you come up to her; I just can't think of any good driving forces for either. Since interactions haven't started yet I figured it was okay for me to bide my time and come up with a good reason to have Alpine (indirectly) run into you guys. Though, it looks like Soren spotted some tracks that I'm presuming are her's, so I'm fine with having someone follow them and run into her. It'll give me more material for my next post anyway. tongue.gif

Fuuuuuu I can't keep these things straight. Forgive me <:3 i swear I can tell you apart. All this tab switching is messing with my mind.

EDIT: I'll be back on im a short while, so Shadow Master won't be there forever. I just have a post written at home and I'm not finished yet to post it.

Edited by Sugar-Free

ok wut that messed up my mental map.

I thought she was downstream and then she was coming up to the forest, and further up and to the right of the river was the desert. wacko.gif

Yeah, I put her somewhere up near the edge of the forest, so maybe a couple of yards out from it? I have no idea where the desert is though, to be honest. I keep thinking everyone (who escaped) is downstream in a river floodplain, but that's probably wrong too. xd.png Now I'm the one who's confused...

I'm going to feel completely sorry for Soul. Such a dark story and yet I'm some small way, I kind of like it o.o

I still gotta think of a manipulative/cruel enough way for Alter to use her debt. I'm thinking maybe Echo will attack Alter, and when Soul tries to interfere, have Alter remind her of the debt. Not quite manipulative enough though...

Edit: @Dusky_Flareon, I'd think that Alter has a perfect poker face and wouldn't let a twitch slip through cause of her personality and history, but it's not that big of a deal.

Edited by Silverphoenixx

I still gotta think of a manipulative/cruel enough way for Alter to use her debt. I'm thinking maybe Echo will attack Alter, and when Soul tries to interfere, have Alter remind her of the debt. Not quite manipulative enough though...

Oooh, oooh, I got one! Maybe Cipher comes for Echo when he joins, and Soul tries to stop them, but Alter has a plan that involves them taking Echo back, and Soul doesn't want them to, but Alter threatens her with what she owes her...?

Or literally using Soul against him whenever decisions come up, or threatening to take him back to Cipher (she too stronk lol), or trying to abandon him when he becomes a liability/screws a thin up...the possibilities are endless.

Or have Alter flatter her. Like tell her what she knows on being an outcast. The one thing she wants desperately on the world and have Alter lie sweetly about it: 'a friend'

Alter would probably pick up on her feelings of being a loner/stuff about Echo, and use it to her advantage. She's not naturally caring, but clever enough to emulate it when she needs to. I'd think she would be quite good at faking a "cold on the outside, cuddly on the inside" kind of personality. cool.gif

All these nice ideas, now the problem is making a choice...

Edit: There's someone called Extra-Sugar viewing this thread... is that in any way related to you, Sugar-Free? xd.png

Edited by Silverphoenixx

Alter would probably pick up on her feelings of being a loner/stuff about Echo, and use it to her advantage. She's not naturally caring, but clever enough to emulate it when she needs to. I'd think she would be quite good at faking a "cold on the outside, cuddly on the inside" kind of personality.  cool.gif

All these nice ideas, now the problem is making a choice...

Edit: There's someone called Extra-Sugar viewing this thread... is that in any way related to you, Sugar-Free? xd.png

Das my fran <3 I told him we needed members and invited him on~ He's considering taking Ho-oh.

Edited by Sugar-Free

Yes, Alpine is downstream form the blood, but upstream from the group. Unless Aquamarine bled out where the group was? I thought she was in the forest when she bled into the river, which is why Alpine is just now seeing it.

(Tempts Extra-Sugar to join.)

Edited by skwerl56767

Don't tempt someone to join if they don't want to please. If they don't want to join, I don't want to force a player just for them to write posts they don't want to write.

I think it's fine. He joined solely for the sake of RP lol. If he didn't want to, he wouldn't have. I directed him at you for any more questions he has (as you are leading the RP, I don't wanna get anything wrong); I sent him an explanation of Shadow Pokemon and basically what it means for him. He's a fellow DnD player and used to RP online awhile ago.

Edited by Sugar-Free

woooohhhh more people, yay! It'd be a lot more interesting to see how the dynamics of more related Pokemon play out, I'm quite satisfied with how the Xerneas thing is going.

@skwerl56767

Ah, in my mental map she then traveled upstream, but from her recent post indicating running the opposite way feels weird, you're right. Alright, mental map redrawing time!