DuskOfTheStars

The Eternally Guilty Sun | OOC | Smash Bros RP

Is anyone planning on moving soon? Soren offered a means of both cleaning up after Nix and moving the group forward. Later today, I'll be moving Alex to bother Marth and Boris some more lol.

Also, I may be lax on posting for a bit. I had life stuff come up and I'm a little hesitant to spend much time online.

I was waiting to see if someone else wanted to go first, but seeing as things are, I can totally make Kumatora go for it! We need to stop the evil Umbreon, yo. I'll post in a few hours. tongue.gif

haHAA

Anyway, at least Soren and Ganon can agree on one thing. Although it'll probably be the only thing that they end up agreeing on for the next week.

Edit: I thought too hard on whether or not Alex's bag of tea was actually a weapon. It led to this.

I'm so sorry.

Edited by DarkShinyLugia

Sorendorf. I now ship it. xd.png

A genius shota and a demon with an agenda? We Black Butler now, fam

@Dark Is this even real life

I debated on this for several days.

Name: Link (and Midna)

Universe: The Legend Of Zelda (Twilight Princess)

Gender: Depends on who you're asking... Well, Link's a guy (probably), and I'm pretty sure that Midna's a woman but you could always poke her to find out

Species: Hylian (and Twili)

Appearance: Woof. (Yes, that thing riding him is Midna. What about it?) /weird grunting noise that Link makes 98% of the time

Personality: Link doesn't say very much, but it's clear that he's a hero. He seems to be helping anyone who asks (even if it's something that doesn't really assist him on his quest). Doesn't seem to like Ganondorf much, either, although that's just an instinct thing.

Midna's a bit bossy towards Link, but occasionally she'll crack a joke to him. As for most other people/dogs... she's not a nice person, often pretty condescending for an imp. Midna's quite a bit more bossy towards others, and she probably won't take an order seriously.

Abilities/Weapons: In doge form, Link has Midna on his back. He has a keen nose, and the ability to detect otherwise invisible creatures. They attack together, Midna using dark magic and a giant hand that's made of her hair to assault opponents while Link uses bites and claws. If they ever do manage to garner enough energy to perform a Final Smash, Midna becomes a beautiful woman-looking thing and reclaims most of her Twili power, prepared to obliterate opponents. Link backs off in the meantime.

As a human, Link is pretty much exactly like he is in Smash. Midna retreats to his shadow.

(PS: If Midna isn't available because 95% of the Smasher royalty is dead... eh, she's not a Smasher.)

You know, most of these For Glory Ikes can't use Aether properly? How many have I seen SD from going directly off the stage with it? Scrubs.

HEEYAAAA!

yes yes yes please let these two be a thing Midna is 10/10

Dark, that tea bag weapon thing almost made me make several sounds I didn't know I was capable of producing?? Usually only monster hunter and smash can get me to do that. GGs.

(also you know what I love? FG Ike down/up throw 'combos' to Aether =) Who am I to speak, though, when I capitalise on Ganons and Bowsers who don't know how to get out of short hop Dancing Blade 1 -> autocanceled neutral air -> jab 1 -> rinse and repeat)

Edited by rampaging wyvern

They're in. And no worries, the kill only affected Smashers.

Alright. I'm gonna go update my chart to include Midna and Link. It'll be just a moment....

Ughh, that post took a lot longer than I thought. I had to go over to my Mom's house (which has no WiFi) so I had to write my reply on the phone. Hopefully there aren't many mistakes! ^^"

Also omg, the fact that Midna is included along with wolf link makes me ridiculously happy x3

If you have an idea for monsters, by all means submit them - I plan on there being a fair few types of monster riaming during the night. Creatures made of raw elemental energy are also a thing here.

@Starstrike I'd say your post is fine. And that's OK - real life happens. Besides, time with loved ones takes top priority.

Edited by Dusky_Flareon

Unfortunately, school starts for me tomorrow, and I need to go to bed pretty soon. I can't post tonight, but expect me around 4 PM Cave Time.

Unfortunately, school starts for me tomorrow, and I need to go to bed pretty soon. I can't post tonight, but expect me around 4 PM Cave Time.

YES GET SOME SLEEP. Trust me--we'll be here waiting patiently for Anusdorf.

Looks like I'll see you at 5:05PM cave time tomorrow then. I have school, too.

6:33PM in my zone right now though.

Edited by Dusky_Flareon

I have the strangest feeling like Ganon's going to get shanked by a Fire Emblem character, and I'm actually going to be okay with it somehow.

I have the strangest feeling like Ganon's going to get shanked by a Fire Emblem character, and I'm actually going to be okay with it somehow.

Well, according to Marth and Soren, at least two of the three are up to bat whenever the time arises. Permission to flay Ganon to ribbons???

I see some people are referring to Valerie as a girl. She is an adult and has the length you'd expect for one. Also, on a side note, I understand people are regarding her outfit as "impractical beyond belief", but in reality the dress doesn't really happen to limit her movements all that much. She's a professional designer, y'know.

It's the same deal as Ganon and a few other characters looking at Soren and seeing a "child" or a "boy", even though (at the point he arrives in the story) he's well into his early 20's (since no ages are set in FE, my timeline-ing puts him at 21-23 give or take, and his heritage has caused him to age much more slowly than other people.) She appears to be a child or child-like due to her aesthetic (not really saying her choice of dress; more like her design, which I'm assuming is carrying over from the anime/games)

While I'm personally aware of Valerie's disposition, yukatas and that style of dress altogether don't exist in Tellius, and therefore Soren can't reliably gauge them (or ever her, for that matter) due to lack of experience. He's going to look at those heels and apparent lack of armholes and go "wow, this girl is not suited for battle." Not my perspective, but he's a war veteran and is highly prejudiced about everything about what he considers "effective".

Alright, that makes sense. As I said, I understand that some characters see the dress and all as unpractical, it makes sense. Just they wait for some extremely fast monsters to show up so Valerie can destroy them with Spritzee's Trick Room!

Alright, that makes sense. As I said, I understand that some characters see the dress and all as unpractical, it makes sense. Just they wait for some extremely fast monsters to show up so Valerie can destroy them with Spritzee's Trick Room!

I cannot wait to see how more complex (non-elemental) Pokemon moves are implemented into the story. Those'll be some really interesting write-ups, I'm certain.