DuskOfTheStars

The Eternally Guilty Sun | OOC | Smash Bros RP

The drain lasts 24 inRP hours, so Soren still has it active. We'll timeskip to morning after everyone does what they want to do at night, sound OK?

I should say, btw, that I thiiiiiiink it could be possible to play with the GM and two RPers, but what do you all think? I'm assuming Star, GGG and Memes aren't coming back.

Omigosh, thank you <3 I love this RP, but we need new blood if we can get it.

I already own in a post for Poké-RP and MLaaFF, so I might be late posting in TEGS, but I still will~~

I can wait. ^^

-Now let's just hope Wings of Change gets back active and my life will be complete again-

Also, I guess we could have the characters split up into two groups, one of which would be Ascension and the characters of the two of us and the other group will be the others? (of course leavig Soren and Ike where they are for now, until they find their way back)

Edited by Felixr2

Ah, yes. I'll PM Wyv and se if she can post again. Anyone want to organize a time to meet in Chatzy?

Psst - my first ever RP was in a worse state. It was 3 players and no GM. This is 3 players total right now, including GM.

Wyv told me she would prolly drop. You can still ask her.

I....don't think so tonight. I have a lot going on, but after 2pm Cave Time tomorrow,, I should be able to. Just let me know what's good for you all, 'cause I'm pretty sure you aren't both in my timezone <:3

2PM cave tomorrow? 11AM mybtinw, works for me. Felix?

I'll PM Wyv in a bit. Might also bug Memes and get a final answer. GGG and Star are likely out for good, so I'll be proceeding with the planned modkill of Kumatora. Dalek I'll PM as well.

Oh, Dusky, maybe we should tag on there in the OOC/IC that we need more players? If possible, of course. If I had friends, I'd invite them *sobs* xd.png

I guess we can still use this as the OOC. So if I'm getting this right, this would now be something close to a 1x1 between S-F and me, but with Dusky coming along from time to time to pester our characters with Eos and Nix?

What would happen to Ascension?

What would happen to the other characters?

Will Zoey ever get the Fairy badge? (probably not)

Those are important questions!

Find out next time on "The Eternally Guilty Sun"!!!

If we had an idea of where the story needed to go, I wouldn't mind running Ascension as well. As for the other charas:

*Meanwhile, in the forest*

Soren: We are friends doing the things.

Ike: Yea verily.

(a meteor drops from the sky by the mansion)

Soren: That's weird.

Ike: Yeah.

_______

*Meanwhile, @ the mansion*

Valerie: It's morning.

Ascension: The sky, it's...orange.

Alex: Corn.

(a meteor appears from nowhere and kills everyone but the important ones)

Ascension: We are the only survivors.

Alex: That's weird.

Valerie: Yeah.

*shrug**obvioussarcasm*

Oh yeah, go ahead and take Ascension. Why the sky is funky:

The orange sky? Title drop. However, it'll occasionally flash to a very bright sun - Eos's insanity. As she is consumed by the insanity from her magic, the sky burns brighter and brighter for longer...

Snd yes, I'll pop in with Eos and Nix. PM me if you want them to appear for story reasons, otherwise I'll come in on my own.

Edited by Dusky_Flareon