DuskOfTheStars

The Eternally Guilty Sun | OOC | Smash Bros RP

Currently awaiting Dalek, GGG and Memes/Dark. I'll post, but I'm hoping the others will go soon.

Ohfrickohfrick I'll try to be working on a post ASAP. been to busy lately to think of all the stuff I need to do

Ah, it's alright. Wanted to know the situation. (Plus I want to post Ascension and Mario together...)

Going to PM GGG and DarkShinyLugia in a moment.

Edited by Dusky_Flareon

Ah, sorry. I've been busy with a bunch of assignments and college apps lately, so I'm not going to be posting for a while. Go on without me if you want! I'll just lurk around every now and then to keep updated.

Thanks for the alert GG. How do youbwant me to handle it? Assume Lucas is following the group and I take control of - and NPC - if the need rises him?

Edited by Dusky_Flareon

Agh. I have to post at some point this week...

It's this whole "going to 2 schools" thing that's screwing me up.

Okay, thanks for letting me know!

Edit:

Nobody's in the Chatzy. So I'll ask here.

Is everyone OK with the idea of Eos having an Unconquered Sun form and Nix an Undying Moon form? Basically when the celestial magic finally kicks fully in and they go insane, (Eos first, she'd be in the process of transforming (ie basically going back and forth between normal and a pinker, less glowy version of the final form) when everyone meets her) they'll take those forms. The form change would be marked by glowy eyes and bands/jewel, with Eos's fur taking a yellowsh hue and Nix's fur taking a silvery hue. Eos would glow gold, Nix would glow silver. If everyone says yes, I'll add the forms to their character sheets.

Edited by Dusky_Flareon

I'm absolutely on board with this! Any transformations of any kind are really cool, and I'm down for it. They sound pretty~

I might just drop this as I keep getting lost. Yoshi, Zoey and Globbers you can do whatever you wish with them. I probably wouldn't have been so confused if not for all the Fire Emblem stuff o.o

I don't know, maybe, but then I'd have to read through ALL of it just to figure it who was who and what was what and I feel like that's going to be a headache for me

So, ah, I really hope no one else was planning on killing the frozen kitty.

Stayed up until an hour after bedtime for this.

I don't know, maybe, but then I'd have to read through ALL of it just to figure it who was who and what was what and I feel like that's going to be a headache for me

I dunno...I don't think that anything besides their appearance really matters. Everything else is flavor text, for something like this. I mean, I don't know the first thing about Ganon and the whole Demise thing, or really about him at all (not a huge LoZ fan, more like I have knowlege from association) , but all I need to know is that he is vurreh ebil and sorta fabulous. (Mind you, I DO put in a considerable amount of flavor text...)

All that matters is Ike wields a sword, Soren uses magic, and Alex uses a combo of both.

My knowledge on the Fire Emblem stuff: roughly zero. You don't really need to know about the flavor text; it's just there but it doesn't really influence the progression of the story. Also, Soren and Ike are not even at the Smansion right now so... that means you don't even really need to read the posts about them untill they're back. You wouldn't know what happened with them in the meanwhile, sure, but neither could your characters possibly, so it really wouldn't matter.

Also, I might as well add in: both Soren and Ike's intro's are connected, as both were leaving the continent of their homeland together, and lead to an explanation as to why Ike WASN'T in the Smeshverse with everyone else. An explanation for why he wasn't there regardless *when he was in both SSBB and Sm4sh, and assumedly would've received an invitation back for the current tournament* is due in in a future post (around when he and Soren meet back up with the group). If that's confusing, you can just skip it, but I think it would be confusing otherwise.

Again, I'll say it: if you need edification, feel free to say something to me. I personally don't think anything has been too out of line, as none of my charas are operating on any different level than the others (with any other mechanics, I mean. Just basic meguc and sords.) But I don't know, honestly; I am reading my posts with "trained eyes" (where I know all this lore I'm talking about--which I might say, isn't actually important to know in the long run), so I know it may come off as obfuscating.

((Double post))

I think my next post, I'll just finish off rhe panthers (sans that one cowering in fear). We should move away from this fight soon.

Just mention Valerie taking down one of the panthers as well. I think that this fight SHOULD end in the next post, and Valerie has to kill at least one of them, but now they've already used all of the moves that make sense (why use body slam if it's only going to hurt you?) there's not really much I can do to make it interesting.

Once you've made that post, I'll lead Kali, Blossom, Mawile and Mr. Mime to the Smansion to meet up with Valerie and the others.

Can do <3 To make tally so I fer my panther numbers right: Alex split one in half and Galeforce'd another, Lonk 'sploded the frozen one, one's hiding and one's in shambles. I'm gonna double check to see if I have them all accounted for. Expect post (hopefully) late afternoon Cave Time (if my responsibilities don't drag me till late tonight.)

Afterward, we should have them bed down and heal themselves to the best of their abilities (might have to NpC Lucas for that, seeing as Spritzee is prolly worn down and Soren's incapacitated in the forest.)

After that, Ascension can give them their next goal and they can head out when morning comes. Hopefully, an Eos reveal???

EDIT: So, has Dalek officially dropped? Star and GGG are on hiatus, and I think Wyv has dropped for good (we talked about it, will confirm later tonight.)

Edited by Sugar-Free

Yeah, we can do that.

But, no Eos reveal until ourmagic drains are over, isbthat OK?

About how long will it be? I have a post for Soren pre-written, and he's still reely feelin' it even after he wakes up/moves around (i.e still pretty woozy, can't use magic at all, kind of physically painful, but not enough that he's ineffectual). Of course, I can edit it at any time based on your answer.

And that's totes fine with me :3

Already working on my next post and damn, I'm actually a little bit proud of what it's becoming.