DuskOfTheStars

The Eternally Guilty Sun | OOC | Smash Bros RP

I'm sorry I haven't been active, sister's been in the hospital again and it's always rough when that happens. Plus I'm stuck looking after our adopted baby possum >_> Nayru can you please become nocturnal like the rest of your kind.

Ah, I hate to hear that. I know it's probably too personal to ask, so I can only offer my condolences (even if they don't do anything in the long run.) Please, take all the time necessary for yourself, as I'm sure we all understand. I hope things get better on your end; you've always got a friend across the pond if you need me (as well as the other good folks here at DC) :3

(Also, adopted...possum? I thought that was only legal where I live o.o)

Thank you you good person :'3 As I don't know how long of a hiatus I may be on, my chars can be dropped to npc status just to keep up, but I'll try to jump back in again ASAP!

(Brushtail possum! Nayru was found without her mother by our also rescued purebred mongrel of a dog. Around here, we... kinda have a reputation for rescuing animals :'D )

Thank you you good person :'3 As I don't know how long of a hiatus I may be on, my chars can be dropped to npc status just to keep up, but I'll try to jump back in again ASAP!

(Brushtail possum! Nayru was found without her mother by our also rescued purebred mongrel of a dog. Around here, we... kinda have a reputation for rescuing animals :'D )

Either you or we can let Dusky know. It's a little sad, but knowing you'll be back (hopefully~) makes it better. Seems like it's a little dead here during skoo, so I doubt we'll make too much headway before you get back.

(Aww, why do you all get the cute ones? Ours look like especially angry mouse-cats D: Hope Nayru keeps in good health!)

rampaging wyvern, hope your sister gets better soon! It's no fun when someone's in the hospital. Not just for them, but for their family.

Yeah, school's quieted this down.

I'm considering PMing Dalek and Starstrike if one more day passes and beither have said anything.

Dusky, would you mind if, shortly into the future, I decide to play a third character? I really want to do so, but I'm weighing whether or not I can pull it off without unbalancing another chara.

Edited by Sugar-Free

Starstrike is the only one who needs PMing. Since I know rampaging has a family emergency, I'll hold off on PMing her to edit her posts till it's resolved. Everyone else I can count on to check back here. GGG does post, if infrequently.

Edited by Dusky_Flareon

I... don't know.

Starstrike and rampaging wyvern's characters are now NPCs, and will be so until their player returns. (Wyv asked me to, and Starstrike hasn't read the message I sent.)

Important NPCs can only be controlled by Dusky. Other NPCs (like these, I suppose), can be controlled by anyone. I, however, won't do this too much with the three characters that have now become NPCs, because I don't have a full image of their character (never played mother or fire emblem, and you can't expect me to know any of your headcanon characters very well)

At least that's how I understood it.

Felix has it right. Eos and Nix are important NPCs, monsters I and you can dictate as long as you don't go overboard making them soft (I may take exclusive control of a monster, but if so I'll say it.) and anyone else can be controlled by others.

Crrent NPCs:

Important: Nix, Eos

Monsters: The panthers

Other: Marth, Boris, Kumatora, Mario

Edit: Stuff happened in Chatzy y'all need to know.

Begin transcript:

Dusky_Flareon: I may kill Kuma off if no obe NPCs her in 6 weeks

Memena: RIP Kuma even more

Dusky_Flareon: So she gets modkiled if I see nobody using her by 11/q

Dusky_Flareon: *11/1

Dusky_Flareon: Scuse me, gotta refresh Chatzy

Dusky_Flareon: Refreshed

Memena: K

Dusky_Flareon: So are you planning to intro the panthers in your post?

Memena: I probably will, by having Link note that Soren's freaking out, then he becomes doge and smells kitties. He's not exactly sure what kind of kitties, but they're pretty big.

Memena: And then they'll try jumping at someone. Probably Ganon, since he's r00d.

Dusky_Flareon: Alright

End transcript

So yes, I'd like people to hold off with the panthers for now. Corrin's also getting killed off because I missed a royal, so she'll be killed by Eos. Celestial magic + Eos's current mental state = instability...

In the distance, three panthers with chains wound around their necks and ethereal blades glinting around them prowled. They smelled something. Prey? Whatever it was, the creatures were hungry.

Extra info: Body is glistening midnight blue with occasional mottled splotches of dark grey and pale silver. The blades are near-transparent, wirth faint silver outlining. This also applies to the chains. Hiwever, the chains and blades do have substance. They feel like iron... much too smooth iron. The panthers have brilliant blue wyes, with a glow that can be adjusted at will feom nearly completely dark to spotlight bright. Theur claws are rather sharp, and have a sort of magical poison that dampens the victim's magic for 24-48 hours.

Edited by Dusky_Flareon

Agh. I had to go to bed before I could fix a good portion of my post for the update. Sucks that edits that large don't seem to count as new posts.

Anyway, I should have it fixed in the early afternoon tomorrow. Posting's fine! I'm good now, mostly.

then again last time I planned for the early afternoon it was delayed by 6 hours, you can never be sure

Erm. Sorry about that. Your post's good now, though. I like the sneak attack.

Edited by Dusky_Flareon

Just a little clarification from the Chatzy last night:

1. Soren's about to get dragged off into the forest for a bit. This is intentional.

2. About "sub-humans": a slur against the shifters in Soren's universe. On par with a laguz calling a beorc "human". Think of a racial slur--yes, THAT one--and apply the severity of calling someone that to it. It's doubtful he'll refer to Link by that though ('cause this is more mature, less jaded Soren from the end of Radiant Dawn)

3.I don't want to make it seem like I'm reveling in the pain he's about to go through, but the poison from the panthers is gonna hurt him BAD. Due to being Branded, he is literally half human, half magical entity (meaning practically half of his biology is going to be effectively numbed/suppressed.)

If Alex were to have this happen to her, she'd likely be fine as Ganon is right now--prolly only losing the ability to cast magic but still able to wield Ilyana with ease.

Oh, but... in that case Soren would have to be dragged into the forest before Spritzee used Trick Room, cuz you can't escape trick room...

I was under the impression when I read it that he was outside of it. He was pushed off the foundation of the mansion when the panther pounced. Does it not run the perimeter of the mansion foundation? (As in, the flooring before it lets off unto the ground.)

If not, my last post isn't technjcally finished, sos I can edit that in there.

Edited by Sugar-Free

Well that could work. So I guess Lucas, Soren and Ascension are outside of Trick Room, and the rest of the group is inside it?

(Wow, Soren just keeps missing every impressive thing Valerie's pokémon do. xd.png)

Ascension and Lucas should still be inside it. They were on the foundation, last I understood.

(At least he'll see it as the panther drags him backward. At this point, she'll have to sit him down and make him watch them do their stuff xd.png )

Edited by Sugar-Free

I didn't notice Trick Room was up. Dunno if that should affect his speed- Eevee and Flareon are decently slow anyhow, and he was neant to be running on adrenalin but it could've been Trick Room.

Also, that note in my signature is now effective. Apologies all.

Edited by Dusky_Flareon

Well, see, that's part of the problem. Valerie isn't the kind of person to brag, so that's never going to happen. xd.png

And well, I can see Soren being the only one who stepped off of the foundation. Dumb Soren...

Who knows? When I get my last chara sheet up, Soren might take an unwitting turn and ask Valerie for a magic show (of sorts. If she's okay with it xd.png)

Y'know, for a short little mage-bro with a ton of tactical prowess, Soren has a penchant for letting himself separate from cover and making himself vulnerable. It's almost like how I play him in the game... :s

(Sorry Soren, my tactics are on par with Alex's. Blast first, ask questions in the Enemy Phase!)