DuskOfTheStars

The Eternally Guilty Sun | OOC | Smash Bros RP

Note, I'm now limited to two places again. I lost the privilege of unlimited data (which was nice) so I'll won't be on till mornings

No idea why no one is using the OOC. Anyway, I will post later today, but first... Eos's appearance was edited slightly. The reason she's stil alive with that wound is her powers snd her brother's curse retaking effect on her revival.

My post will include Eos and Nix as well, as a heads up. If anyone wants Peach, Zelda, Bowser, or any NPC Smasher who is royalty, a heads up that they should reserve or submit a form now. Nix will be... dealing with them (unclaimed ones) in his section.

Well, at least we saved Marth and Ganon. Huzzah!

Although I'll be sad when Dedede is dealt with. Even though his "king" title is just a thing he put there. RIP King Dedede.

Well, at least we saved Marth and Ganon. Huzzah!

Although I'll be sad when Dedede is dealt with. Even though his "king" title is just a thing he put there. RIP King Dedede.

Rip in spaghetti, never forgetti.

So... bit of a interesting epiaode with Eos. I originally planned the scene to go in a different direction, but then it ran that way. As for Nix... I think everyone now knows why he's the local bad guy.

Also looks like I'm going to have to do personality revisions for Ascension. I can't tell what's going on there right now.

Edited by Dusky_Flareon

This looks like a lot of fun! It's rare that you see a nice, literate RP built around the Smash universe. I think I'll post a sheet later if that's okay!

Probably Ness or Kumatora, seeing as the Earthbound/Mother 3 universe is my favorite. ^^

This looks like a lot of fun! It's rare that you see a nice, literate RP built around the Smash universe. I think I'll post a sheet later if that's okay!

Probably Ness or Kumatora, seeing as the Earthbound/Mother 3 universe is my favorite. ^^

KUMAKUMAKUMA. Her personality gives me life.

KUMAKUMAKUMA. Her personality gives me life.

((Yesss I have been convinced- She's my favorite character, honestly! ^^))

Name: Kumatora

Universe: Mother/Earthbound series

Species: Human

Appearance: Smash-ified for convenience

Personality: Kumatora has a tomboyish nature that doesn't necessarily befit a princess, at least in the traditional sense. The kindest way to describe her would be 'tough.' Some less-than-kind terms include 'brash,' 'headstrong,' 'impulsive' and undoubtedly 'rude.' While the princess of Osohe might be seen as insensitive by some, she has a soft spot reserved for the people she cares about.

Abilities/Weapons: Physically, Kumatora is weak as a kitten compared to Lucas, Duster or even Boney. Her punches do very little to harm her enemies. Indeed, her true strength lies her wide arsenal of PSI attacks, taught to her by the Magypsies. They include:

-Elemental attacks, such as PK Fire or PK Ground. These are her primary attacking moves. Kumatora can also harness the power of PK Starstorm at the cost of draining most of her power.

-Status-inducing attacks, such as Hypnosis, Paralysis and Brainshock. She's less likely to use these, being more offensively inclined, but may occasionally throw one out to surprise her enemies.

-Finally, we have Kumatora's extremely limited healing capabilities. Very rarely does she resort to healing herself as a consequence of pride. She will stubbornly press on with extraordinary amounts of damage before even considering the option. PSI Magnet is more often used so she can throw out more attacks.

In conclusion, if Kumatora runs out of PSI, there's very little she can do. But she'll always go out fighting.

Other: aether-tastic

((Hopefully this is good! I'm probably going to pick another character that's actually from Smash... Eventually... But Kuma's good for now. :3))

Edited by Starstrike

Heck yeah Kumatora! biggrin.gif

By the by, I'm gonna join you guys with the colored text and make Lucas orange. Sorry I haven't been too active--school's kept me busy.

I'm a bit lost since I don't know some of the characters background >..>

I'm a bit lost since I don't know some of the characters background >..>

Is there any specific character you don't really know about?

I won't judge; I myself have no idea what even a Fire Emblem, unless you count the amount of times I played Ike in Brawl (and failed absolutely miserably)

I believe there are Wikis for all the major games in Smash, and SmashWiki is an option too.

The Pokémon and Villager really are the only ones who are largely OCs - G&W and ROB both have some semblance of a backstory.

SmashWiki

Edited by Dusky_Flareon

Meanwhile here I am with no firsthand experience of the Mother series and only going by what I know =D Although I do know that Bayonetta's taunt is a guaranteed 0-death against Lucas.

'~if you need to learn how to talk to a lady, ask your mum~'

also if anyone here plays smash 4 on the wii u pls let me know //flees

Edited by rampaging wyvern

Ah, like everyone else is doing, I've given Ascension brown. Nix and Eos keep their regularly-coloured speaker tags. Which is to say, no special colour or bolding.

ETA: I imagine Ascension would've seen and heard a lot in the Underworld after 3000 years of being dead. The name is the biggest similarity though - I'll explain more when it becomes relevant.

Edited by Dusky_Flareon

Ooh, Raptor! I, myself, have super-intimate knowlege of the FE universe AND the Mother/Earthbound series! Yay for niche entertainment~~~

Like, here's a clarification on something in my posts:

Ever though Soren, Alex and Marth all FE charas, Alex would only know Marth because, in HER universe, Marth is literally a legend. He lived thousands of years before her, and she exists in "present-day Archanea", whilst he lived in "early era Archanea". To put that in easier terms: their games take place on the sams continent, and are canonical(?) to each other. Soren lives on the continent of Tellius, which is in a completely separate universe of its own.

(Feel free to ask me about my posts~)

Also, hate to double-post, but how does Ascension see Marth and Alex? They're down by the crossroads, which I figure are at least a piece away from the Smash Mansion (...the....Smansion, if you will). It's not feasible that'd he'd even see them, by my account.

Edited by Sugar-Free

I keep trying to read the posts, but I'm getting lost as to what is going on FailFish

Meanwhile here I am with no firsthand experience of the Mother series and only going by what I know =D

Heh, I don't have any first hand knowledge of the Fire Emblem series myself. Everything I know comes from friends in the fandom and wiki diving.

Although I do know that Bayonetta's taunt is a guaranteed 0-death against Lucas.

'~if you need to learn how to talk to a lady, ask your mum~'

Ouch xd.png

I keep trying to read the posts, but I'm getting lost as to what is going on FailFish

Marth, Boris, and a fangirling Alex are dealing with their own shenanigans at a crossroads between game worlds, fairly distant from the ruins of the Smansion. They aren't aware of what's going on.

Everyone else is grouped by the ruins. After everyone introduces themselves (aside from Soren and Ascension I guess), Ascension attempts to explain what's going on. He is interrupted by the appearance of Nix. They have a brief fight, with Soren attempting to shield most of the group. Nix manages to lop the heads off of the non-claimed Smasher royalty, before getting away. Now, Ascension's trying to move on with the explanations.

Edited by greenglassesgal

Marth, Boris, and a fangirling Alex are dealing with their own shenanigans at a crossroads between game worlds, fairly distant from the ruins of the Smansion. They aren't aware of what's going on.

Everyone else is grouped by the ruins. After everyone introduces themselves (aside from Soren and Ascension I guess), Ascension attempts to explain what's going on. He is interrupted by the appearance of Nix. They have a brief fight, with Soren attempting to shield most of the group. Nix manages to lop the heads off of the non-claimed Smasher royalty, before getting away. Now, Ascension's trying to move on with the explanations.

That is indeed a very good summary of events.

Valerie doesn't have much to do in here atm, other than be completely overwhelmed by what's happening. I don't feel like it's worth of making an IC post just to mention that, so if you're noticing an odd lack of posts by me, that's why.

Edited by Felixr2

That's understandable. However, feel free to allow Ascension and the others do a thing now; Soren's gonna stand there for a bit while I'm at work, pondering how he just allowed an entire royal pantheon to be slain before him so long as Ike isn't in the mess who even cares. I'll move him accordingly, prolly slip in a bit of a personal flashback for him...meh~