DuskOfTheStars

The Eternally Guilty Sun | OOC | Smash Bros RP

So far, Nix has:

-killed an Espeon who killed an Eevee

-destroyed a mansion

-teleported some butterfly lady and this one fire emblem guy to an unknown land

-killed a bunch of people

-broken a prophecy

-scarred a kid for life maybe (although he was probably finishing what Mother 3 started)

He has 5 strikes. I don't even know how many outs he has anymore. If that's the metaphor we're going with, anyway... Is that even part of the metaphor? Is Nix out? Hm.

Edited by DarkShinyLugia

Don't forget he also teleported Sylveon and Spritzee.

@Raptor of Dragons: I figured Zoey recognized Valerie? ("Zoey said recognizing the person that waved at her earlier.")

There should be a comma between "said" and "recognizing" btw. But I know you're on a phone and typing is hard. smile.gif

Edited by Felixr2

It took a while to read everything, so I hope everything looks okay! Nix needs to stop being so mean, though. If she scars Lucas any more than he already is, Kuma's going to have a serious bone to pick with him. xd.png

Good thing she arrived later rather than sooner, though. I don't know if she counts as royalty to Nix... But it's best not to find out.

Also Nix tried to kill a ghost. Not sure how that works out.

Poor Lucas has already been traumatized plenty. By the time he's through with this ordeal, nothing will faze him tongue.gif

@Dalek Raptor: If you're stuck, maybe you can have Zoey relay what's going on to the others? Depends on how much she saw before getting taken away.

Edited by greenglassesgal

Also Nix tried to kill a ghost. Not sure how that works out.

Poor Lucas has already been traumatized plenty. By the time he's through with this ordeal, nothing will faze him tongue.gif

Heh, I guess that's true. Some trials are good for manning up! Hang in there, buddy. tongue.gif

I'm gonna try and help myself with keeping the color codes straight. If you're using other people's colors in your posts, this'll be likely help you as well:

DarkShinyLugia

• Ganondorf: Orangered (Don't be a noob like me and write "redorange". It doesn't work.)
  • Midna: darkslategray (Stupid semantics and the whole gray/grey thing..._
  • Link: None
Dusky_Flareon
  • Ascension: Brown
  • Nix: None
  • Eos: None
  • Weird ghosty Sylveon: none
Felixr2
  • Valerie: Purple
greenglassesgal
  • Lucas: Orange
rampaging wyvern
  • Boris: Gray
  • Marth: none
Raptor of Dragons
  • Yoshi: None
  • Zoey/Globbers: None
Starstrike
  • Kumatora: magenta
Sugar-Free
  • Alex: cornflowerblue
  • Soren: mediumseagreen
Am I helpful? Edited by DarkShinyLugia

Thanks DarkShinyLugia for the chart. I'll add it to lone of rhe reserved posts.

ETA: Added, along with 2 other lists I made.

Edited by Dusky_Flareon

Now I am not very familiar with the fire emblem series, but they have to really mess up dragon anatomy to label something that looks like a Charizard as a wyvern. Charizard is a western dragon: 6 limbs; 4 paws and 2 wings. A wyvern only has two paws and two wings that may or may not have a bat-like structure that makes them function as arms as well.

Now I am not very familiar with the fire emblem series, but they have to really mess up dragon anatomy to label something that looks like a Charizard as a wyvern. Charizard is a western dragon: 6 limbs; 4 paws and 2 wings. A wyvern only has two paws and two wings that may or may not have a bat-like structure that makes them function as arms as well.

Its a little complicated. To cut it short, there are two denominations of "wyvern": The true Wyvern Tribe (who are corrupted shapeshifters part of a species called Manaketes) are of the typical two-wings-barb-tail variety, and the "domestic" wyverns who are actually dragon-kin (four limbs, two wings) and are used as mounts. Since non-feral, Manakete Wyverns no longer exist, he wyvern terminology was used as a way to keep the domestic dragon-mounts separate from actual dragons (Earth, Fire, Divine, Dark, etc.).

Its a little complicated. To cut it short, there are two denominations of "wyvern": The true Wyvern Tribe (who are corrupted shapeshifters part of a species called Manaketes) are of the typical two-wings-barb-tail variety, and the "domestic" wyverns who are actually dragon-kin (four limbs, two wings) and are used as mounts. Since non-feral, Manakete Wyverns no longer exist, he wyvern terminology was used as a way to keep the domestic dragon-mounts separate from actual dragons (Earth, Fire, Divine, Dark, etc.).

So, basically, it's like how World of Warcraft has "wyrms" that are just "really old western dragons", and how a "wyvern" is actually a manticore-like whatever that has no relation to a dragon?

I understand now.

So, basically, it's like how World of Warcraft has "wyrms" that are just "really old western dragons", and how a "wyvern" is actually a manticore-like whatever that has no relation to a dragon?

I understand now.

Yip. That's about the stretch of it. Keep in mind the Wyvern Tribe only applies to Archanea, which applies to Marth and Alex

I understand now.

WoW wyverns are indeed basically manticores with the front paws and wings merged like a bat or - as the name insists - wyvern. This does make the name "manticore" only slightly less misplaced than "wyvern" and the best would be to name it either a "chimera" (a name that can be used for any fusion of animals, a manticore is an example of a chimera, so is "the chimera"(which is ironically more of a dragon than the WoW wyverns that are more of a manticore)) or just some completely new name specific to that creature.

Welp. I hope you guys don't mind me sorta spoiling the end of Mother 3 :U Brawl's trophy already ended up spoiling it, anyways -.-

Welp. I hope you guys don't mind me sorta spoiling the end of Mother 3 :U Brawl's trophy already ended up spoiling it, anyways -.-

It's okay. Mother 3 came out a really, really long time ago, even if it was never officially translated.

EDIT: Besides, my favorite track in SSBB was Unfounded Revenge (played on New Pork City, I believe?) although it didn't return in the 3DS version of Smash 4, so I had to go with

And it's simply not possible to spoil Pokemon Black and White at this point, so... Edited by DarkShinyLugia

It's not the destination that makes the journey, anyway :3 I never officially beat it (I got close), but it's absolutely fantastic (and my friend that overwrote my save did beat it and already ruined the end years ago soooo :s)

Anyone paying attention to my charas has already had most of Awakening and Path of Radiance/Radiant Dawn spoiled...no room to talk here.

No problem-- already beat the game a long time ago.~ Besides, it's not all that hard to find out if you look into anything even closely related to the Mother games tongue.gif

Hey, quick question for anyone here: are Master and Crazy Hand canonical here? I assume so, but there's been no mention of them.

*also awaits Dusky for guidance by Ascension*

Edited by Sugar-Free

>When you're Ganondorf, but he's got the personality of the one from OoT

>And you find the absolute sickest burn... except Hyrule has no airhorns yet, so...

I'm certain that by the time this whole ordeal is over, Soren and Ganon are gonna be the bestest of friends! *dies*

Seriously, if they don't come to blows at some point, I'm honestly gonna be surprised. That "lesser" joke got me so hard I woke a couple people up forgive me Soren

I'm honestly laughing at Soren and Ganon as glance at other people's replies. Fight, fight, fight, fight

Also if Master/Crazy exist, we should totally recruit them to slap Nix around. That would learn 'im. tongue.gif

I'm honestly laughing at Soren and Ganon as glance at other people's replies. Fight, fight, fight, fight

Also if Master/Crazy exist, we should totally recruit them to slap Nix around. That would learn 'im. tongue.gif

Either that, or the big shiny butterfly guy Tabuu. Tabuu'd probably work equally well.

EDIT: So I realized Smash 4 came out after the original Hyrule Warriors, so I went to check if any of the songs from Warriors was in it...

...I'm sad now.

Edited by DarkShinyLugia

Just going to add, if you feel something is missing from Ascension's (and my) explanation, feel free to poke him IC or me OOC.