DuskOfTheStars

The Eternally Guilty Sun | OOC | Smash Bros RP

Well then what about Soren seeing the Cute Charm and Healer abilities of Sylveon and Spritzee respectively in action. Would be quite surprising for him how that murderous beast just fell in love with it's victim, or how that wound just disappeared out of nowhere... xd.png

Oooh, now that's a brain teaser... I can't tell if the premise of Cute Charm would upset him or impress him. Healer would definitely put Valerie on his good list; if she shows him that she's competent, Soren would have no choice but to consider her an asset. For now, he kinda just sees her as some drifty lady-person with cute forest friends and a demure attitude (i.e not really someone he's going to entertain for very long, if he can avoid it.)

Also, I'm looking over her in-game quotes and holy crap, you weren't kidding when you said she was a furry xd.png

Well yeah I'm trying to keep her personality as close as possible to what she's like in the anime. (really two episodes) Basically she's all nice and kind, but in a battle she suddenly becomes very determined and definitely won't be a pushover. Moonblast! Dazzling Gleam! Body Slam! Hyper Voice!!!

Let me just say in advance before I post that, while Soren's incredible d***ishness can rear its ugly head now and again, he really isn't a bad person. He's...like a Hot Pocket. You try to warm it up on the same setting as your other frozen fast-foods, and it comes out boiling on one side and glacial on the other. Sometimes, you just gotta let them set for a bit to let the temp mellow out.

Sams with Alex; she comes off as a space cadet, but her attitude and worship of Marth are buried in much deeper reasons that I can get into later. She's just...a little insecure.

I think it should almost be time to put this conversation to an end, but Valerie isn't the kind of person to do so, especially not in this situation. Soren seems more suitable for that role. xd.png

EDIT: I didn't see you edited your post until I finished mine. :/ I deleted it because now it makes Valerie seem like she's forcing Soren to keep talking with her; Valerie is not like that. I'll work on something else.

Edited by Felixr2

I think it should almost be time to put this conversation to an end, but Valerie isn't the kind of person to do so, especially not in this situation. Soren seems more suitable for that role. xd.png

EDIT: I didn't see you edited your post until I finished mine. :/ I deleted it because now it makes Valerie seem like she's forcing Soren to keep talking with her; Valerie is not like that. I'll work on something else.

Aww, crap, no~ I jumped the gun and thought you wanted me to have Soren leave her alone~

I intended on having Soren blow her off after she responded, since he's bad about letting things come to a head and then leaving out of necessity...how do we fix this?

Edited by Sugar-Free

Well it's fine. Valerie's never heard of a "mage" before, so... definitely gonna be asking about that. xd.png Yay for continuing the conversation!

So, should I leave the edited bit I put in there? I'm assuming Valerie overheard "mage" from Alex running her mouth xd.png

Good part is, Soren might be inclined to actually like Valerie at some point. The fact that she isn't blathering (like Alex) and hasn't lost her temper at him (not like he was trying to get a rise out of her, but these things happen) will gain her some serious brownie points with him. Soren makes a friend that isn't Ike? Be still my beating heart <3

Yeah just leave it there. I feel like this gives a bit more variation - I don't think anybody wants an entire page of Valerie explaining to Soren how pokémon work.

I think I'll wait to do any major actions with Alex/Soren until Wyv/Star/GGG post again.

Eh, I let Valerie cure Alex's wound (and accidentally cure Soren's headache) by letting Spritzee use Gyro Ball stationary. It has to attack for it to trigger, but it doesn't have to attack something or someone. biggrin.gif In-game it even triggers the turn you just switch it in, without it having to attack at all!

*pops in* I can chalk it up to Valerie simply missing what it happened (or that I was bad at indicating it ; w;), but Soren headbutted Alex in the face to get her to stop. ~Just thought I'd let you know~

*pops out*

Oh well, Valerie was a bit lost in thought, she may have just not noticed what had happened. She just assumed it was an accident.

Okay, we seem to be waiting for rampaging wyvern, Starstrike, Raptor of Dragons, or greenglassesgal. If you could post and tell me if you're busy or when to expect a post, that would be great.

I will be posting again for Alex today, but I don't see much reason in letting Soren scowl all over the place if Ganon's not there to snark about it

Also, we need page for Dark, as well.

Mmkay, then DarkShinyLugia can you also tell us if you're busy or when to expect a post?

I'll PM everyone after 2 days.

Edited by Dusky_Flareon

Heh, I made a post a while back, but didn't realize that everyone was walking already. I just edited it to make it make more sense. Go ahead and respond, Dusky.

Edited by greenglassesgal

Here, I memed.

EDIT: I seriously believe that Ghirahim talks to his sword when no one's watching.

Edited by DarkShinyLugia

I don't know if anyone here really wanted an expansive diatribe on the nature and devotions of the Fire Emblem 'Mage' class, but...you got it!

I'm sorry I just really love that series it's obnoxious I know

@Sugar-Free In your last post it looks like you used something other than purple for Valerie's speech. This is a kind reminder that it actually has to be purple. smile.gif

And Valerie asked for an explanation so... if you want to blame someone for Alex explaining it, blame Valerie. xd.png

@Sugar-Free In your last post it looks like you used something other than purple for Valerie's speech. This is a kind reminder that it actually has to be purple. smile.gif

And Valerie asked for an explanation so... if you want to blame someone for Alex explaining it, blame Valerie. xd.png

I...just noticed that D: I think i screwed up Val ans Kuma's colors...again. lemme go fix that~

EDIT: Fixed'd.

Edited by Sugar-Free

I'm sorry I haven't been active, sister's been in the hospital again and it's always rough when that happens. Plus I'm stuck looking after our adopted baby possum >_> Nayru can you please become nocturnal like the rest of your kind.