TJ09

2016-03-27 - Festival of Eggs

Yay, finally got them all! Loving the Skyrim egg as well (even though I sided with the Empire, lol).

WHat a neat little timer thing. Got all my eggies, sure are a lot of animated ones compared to when we started. That's a lot of work! I think my favorites are the two aquarium/terrariums :3

To the people that don't like looking back a few pages to find the timer

http://duck1123.github.io/countdown/

Bumping the link up again for those who need it! xd.png

Heh glad to see the link is still around. I had also thrown it in my sig to make it easier to find.

That is a handy little timer. I like it.

I've got all 60 eggs, but I keep going back and looking at them. They are all so pretty!

Yay, finally got them all! Loving the Skyrim egg as well (even though I sided with the Empire, lol).

Me too! I also side with the Empire but that egg has to be one of my favorites. smile.gif

I just got the lotus egg - And love it! Sooo beautiful!

One more egg and I am done. I wasn't sure if I could do it this year. So many eggs.

---

Edit: Last egg. I am DONE!!!

And wow - an evolution egg! That's so amazing!

Edited by Laura-Lana

What wonderful eggs .spriters you have yet again amazed us with your creative ideas and skills . Thank you all

Oh wow, I didn't imagine that anything from FFXIV would make it in here xd.png I so rarely find other people who play. Ravana and Sephirot eggs would have been amazing (I can imagine all the arms) but of the 3, personally glad that you went with Bis because he has such an amazing design ; w;

As some have figured out, both on their own and from my earlier post, my white/gold egg is modeled after Bismark from FF14. Sadly, didn't have the time to make accompanying Ravana or Sephirot eggs as I wanted (was taking too long to put ALL THE ARMS on Sephirot's xd.png ) so there's just the one lonely Bismark egg as a reference to FF14.

user posted image

As for my other egg, it's a heartbeat monitor over a gravestone egg. Not a reference to anything, just more a personal reminder that not all that is lost is gone, and will never be forgotten. I've had two major losses in the last three months, and as sad as it's been for me, just trying to remind myself to think positively and never give up. ^^

user posted image

First thank-you to all the artists who make this event possible. I love collecting the eggs BUT since I am rarely home on the first day it is impossible for me to collect all the eggs. Is there any way the event can be 4 days so everyone can enjoy all the art?

Thanks in advance

-- Broider-Baroness --

I adore the cat eggs. It just makes me want to pick them up and cuddle them. wub.gif Thank you TJ and Spriters for another great Easter hunt.

50/60 - just ten to go. biggrin.gif

First thank-you to all the artists who make this event possible. I love collecting the eggs BUT since I am rarely home on the first day it is impossible for me to collect all the eggs. Is there any way the event can be 4 days so everyone can enjoy all the art?

Thanks in advance

-- Broider-Baroness --

I nearly always cant start until halfway into day 2. Easter itself is a minimum of 6 hours on the road, and 5 different stops (as is Christmas). People starting right now, probably wont get them all, but they can get MOST of them.

Thank you to all the spriters for the lovely work! I truly enjoyed the festival of eggs this year wub.gif

I hope everyone liked my egg. Its the Jackalope one. I was gonna try and make it fancier but I went through hell after re-injuring my foot. I think it looks super bland. I'm sorry for my failure. ;^;

Your Jackalope eggie was one of my faves! I don't think it looks bland at all!

Six more, and I'll be done... ^^;;;

Thanks to all the spriters and TJ for another wonderful Easter event! <3

I hope everyone liked my egg. Its the Jackalope one. I was gonna try and make it fancier but I went through hell after re-injuring my foot. I think it looks super bland. I'm sorry for my failure. ;^;

I absolutely love the jackalope egg! I was so excited when I got it! I think it's perfect. biggrin.gif

Oh yeah! 60/60 finally! :D My last one was a green skull? robot? thing? Now to wait for the full list of references since I only got the Pokemon ones and the little robot from the newest Star Wars.

I think my favorites this year (besides the three Pokemon ones! <3) are the bunny with the basket, the pink pearl, the spinning rainbow cat thing, and the two with playful kitties. :)

Also, I hope the chicken is just lying on top of that egg and didn't actually lay it. o.o XD

Got all mine finished yesterday, and as usual, do not understand a good many of the references. But the eggs are all wonderful, which is all I need. Well done to all who worked on them.

I just got my last one a few minutes ago^^ I got the green one in the nest with the eyes peering from it, the one doing by Phioxse. That was the last egg I needed and got^^

Thank you all to the crew for this wonderful egg hunt once more <3

I was showing my boyfriend the egg basket page and he noticed a lot are undertale references, are all the ones made by Lythiaren references to the game? Also, for future reference, how does one go about becoming someone who can submit an egg for the festival of eggs?