TJ09

2016-03-27 - Festival of Eggs

The eggs are beautiful! I'm just sad that I won't be able to get all of them. I've only gotten two. *thank you not being able to access DC until today**sigh*

I feel ya! I've only gotten 9 and the event ends in ~3 hrs -n- oh well.

Thank you to everyone at Dragon Cave who put in so much hard work on ths event. It is one of my favorites and you ut do yourself each time. wub.gifwub.gif them all

I'm kinda sad; this marks the second year I haven't submitted an egg, and the first year in a long while I won't have been able to grab up all of the eggs. Aww. Good designs, though, and nice eggs~

me as well, this is the third year in a row i missed the opportunity to submit an egg. :(

my favorite is probably the okami egg tho, i love the water. or the bb-8 egg its super cute

Edited by Switch

i knew it

with work now i will not have enough time to finish catching the eggs

dang it

i have 28/60 theres no way i can finish this

Edited by renlacarne

I want to add my thanks to all of the artists. Although there are a lot where I don't understand the references, even when they've been explained, they are all very nice and I certainly do have a whole bunch I am in love with.

There's a new one every 8 minutes, so what - 7.5 per hour? Even tho some may not be able to get them all, you can still get 18 or so by the time midnight comes. Good luck smile.gif

I want to add my thanks to all of the artists.  Although there are a lot where I don't understand the references, even when they've been explained, they are all very nice and I certainly do have a whole bunch I am in love with.

There's a new one every 8 minutes, so what - 7.5 per hour?  Even tho some may not be able to get them all, you can still get 18 or so by the time midnight comes.  Good luck smile.gif

i believe its actually every 10 minutes for most drops

and it just sucks that im a completionist and i cannot be like ash ketchum

Edited by renlacarne

me as well, this is the third year in a row i missed the opportunity to submit an egg. sad.gif

my favorite is probably the okami egg tho, i love the water. or the bb-8 egg its super cute

Artists and mods can give users an invitation to make an egg for the easter event, but you can't submit an egg if you have none.

All the eggs are so beautiful. I wish I could have remembered this sooner so I would have a chance to collect them all

Again, thank you to TJ and all the Spriters involved in this years Egg Drop and Easter Basket collecting... biggrin.gif

me as well, this is the third year in a row i missed the opportunity to submit an egg. sad.gif

How to submit an egg to the Festival of Eggs? biggrin.gif Plus look at the bright side, there's still a chance to submit to the Trick or Treat 2016 event.

I wanna participate too!

i believe its actually every 10 minutes for most drops

and it just sucks that im a completionist and i cannot be like ash ketchum

I think it's anywhere between 7 and 10 minutes. A lot of mine, I've found at 7 minutes, anyway.

EDIT - Well! I just found one after FIVE minutes.

Edited by RicFule

Wouldn't it be awesome to have a year where we could catch up anything we've missed? I got mucked around last year and the first time ever didn't make my complete haul. THis year i'm not sure I'll get there in time as there are so many and the timing seems further

I've been sneaking some phone time in at work today, so i was able to grab the last 20 eggs today.

I have six eggs left c: hhhhh

Thank you to everyone who helped make this event possible <3 the eggs are amazing each and every year

ALMOST DONE. Got to get 2 more eggs!

I think the Pokemon Anniversary and the Evolution ones are my favorites...Also the Sengoku Basara Eggs. Those are great.

Doesn't look like I'm going to get them all this year. :/ I'll just have to get as many as I can before I run out of time.

I'm kinda sad; this marks the second year I haven't submitted an egg, and the first year in a long while I won't have been able to grab up all of the eggs. Aww. Good designs, though, and nice eggs~

You can submit eggs for the easter event!? ohmy.gif I was told that TJ has to pick you and ask if you want to submit egg designs. sad.gif That was a long time ago though.

Anyway, I only have 5 left to grab. They all look so neat, but my MOST favorite would have to be the BB-8 one. It's too cute! xd.png hehe

Does the egg search end in an hour?

Yep.

Also dragoon13, nothing really happens they just stay on your page for your viewing pleasure.

The Undertale eggs were nice, but whoever made the Satori one is a real MVP.