TJ09

2016-03-27 - Festival of Eggs

I actually got all the eggs this year. What drove me to grab them this time was the adorable Undertale ones - I even ended the hunt with the Frisk egg!

The Pokémon ones were nice, too - I liked the Pikadragon and I nerded out over the Manaphy egg. tongue.gif

There were some really pretty ones this year.

I was showing my boyfriend the egg basket page and he noticed a lot are undertale references, are all the ones made by Lythiaren references to the game? Also, for future reference, how does one go about becoming someone who can submit an egg for the festival of eggs?

WELP since the cat is out of the bag I better tell everyone what my ten freaking Undertale eggs actually... are.

I was originally going to submit just the Delta Rune, but then the call came out for MOAR EGGS so I started making character ones and it snowballed rapidly. So anyone who felt that the spriters got a little too into Undertale: no, just blame me. I am 100% Undertale trash, have been for months, and no one stopped me I regret nothiiinngggg

[Handy imgur link to all of them]

That is what Lythiaren said about her undertale eggs and also Phioxse made one from undertale too.

For the 2nd question, You have to be invited by other spriters to be able to submit an egg into the festival.

Undertale has taken over everything, now even DragCave <3 i couldn't be happier. I'm so glad so far it seems like there'll be one for every major character! Finding each one puts a big grin on my face. Haven't found them all yet, i'd assume!

Edited by Mlu

All the eggs are awesome!

Thanks again TJ!

Great Job spriters!

*I love the 'evolution' egg.

How come no one has mentioned the reference from Carl Sagan's Cosmos Series from 1980?

That sequence was accompanied by a Vangelis song called Alpha.

Since people are posting references, here are mine...

user posted image Obviously BB-8.. one of, if not, the cutest robot around.

user posted image That pesky iPhone battery wink.gif

Hope y'all had a great Easter and another great Festival of Eggs!

I was so confused why eggs would not show up anymore, turned out I already have all 60 ^^ Love them all! The BB8 and Okami eggs are my fav!

I only have 14/60 T__T

I'm switching jobs and within the last week we'd been searching for a new apartment and packing everything up.

I left the page up to refresh and then packed stuff for an hour without looking at my computer.

What is the time interval between eggs?

Edited by darkshadow5392

Yay, finally got them all! Loving the Skyrim egg as well (even though I sided with the Empire, lol).

Yeah. That one is my favorite one. And I sided with the Empire as well, so I like it even more (since that's the Empire's logo tongue.gif)

I have absolutely no idea about what Undertale is.

Anyway, we're still at 60, right? No surprise last-minute-eggs this year?

I got all of mine! I was working at home today, so I just set up a timer for 10 minutes and checked for an egg each time it went off. smile.gif I was worried this morning that I might not be able to do it this year. It would have been the first time I didn't pick up everything.

I knew I wouldn't get all of the eggs this year (just didn't have the time with work and everything) - but I had fun and enjoy the few eggs (17 in total) that I did get.

Thank you TJ and Spriters for the lovely eggs!

ok 11 undertale eggs huh

this is fine

ive uh never seen a single spriter get so many eggs in a single event of a single theme haha im surprised there's less than last year considering

actually a lot of artists got multiples this year huh

Edited by Switch

The eggs are beautiful! I'm just sad that I won't be able to get all of them. I've only gotten two. *thank you not being able to access DC until today**sigh*