TJ09

2016-03-27 - Festival of Eggs

Sorry for being such a newbie but what happens if we get them all?

Nothing special happens. It's just a basic egg hunt. tongue.gif All you get is more eggs to fill your basket. happy.gif

I want to stay up another forty some minutes to collect them all but I need to get to bed soon. I have to work tomorrow and this is not a good reason to be tired for work.

when will the hunt end (i.e. the eggs stop appearing)

I saw this too late and scrambled to get 39 of the eggs. ughh

You can submit eggs for the easter event!? ohmy.gif I was told that TJ has to pick you and ask if you want to submit egg designs. sad.gif That was a long time ago though.

Anyway, I only have 5 left to grab. They all look so neat, but my MOST favorite would have to be the BB-8 one. It's too cute! xd.png hehe

The way it currently works: be (or be invited by) anyone with access to the artist section, submit up to 2 eggs. People without access to the artist section can just PM theirs to the person inviting them. There's a few rules in place regarding submissions but they're usually not too restrictive.

Most of us don't use our invites for various reasons, so sometimes it's worth it to go out on a limb and just ask. Even if the person you ask already used theirs, someone else might invite you instead.

And before anyone asks, some people *coughmecough* submitted more than two this year because circumstances required it. We're not likely to get another year flooded with a single IP like this one unless the stars align again... or we scheme. :V

Edited by Lythiaren

And before anyone asks, some people *coughmecough* submitted more than two this year because circumstances required it. We're not likely to get another year flooded with a single IP like this one unless the stars align again... or we scheme. :V

I don't know that circumstances required 10 eggs from a single game, but I suppose in fairness it is in that particular fandom's nature to behave thus. =3

Artists and mods can give users an invitation to make an egg for the easter event, but you can't submit an egg if you have none.

i got in once in 2013 and i've been trying to get back in every year since, but i'm only in contact with two in-cave artists and that's very sporadically at best. the past two years, nobody got back to me. this year, i caught one of them online and they actually said they would let me in, a while before the festival, but i'm assuming something happened to them irl because they haven't been online since (or didnt contact me at least) so i couldn't actually submit anything even though i was told i would get in. :\

Edited by Switch

Since others are starting to out themselves on credits, I was responsible for the Fates eggs. : >

FE FOREVER <3

Thought that's what they were! biggrin.gif <3

Haha not sure if someone else has said this already, but "Don't put all of your eggs into one basket" tongue.gif

Ha Ha Ha! I think I am going to go to bed now.

I'm hoping in these last few minutes, I'll be able to get that Mettaton egg. I know I can't catch them all, but if I can just catch that one, I think I'll honestly be okay with missing a few <3

Very good eggs this year! Very pretty and I love them all! Good job artists!

edit: nope. no mettaton egg for me, or goat dad ;-;

Edited by Wandering4Ever

The Undertale eggs were nice, but whoever made the Satori one is a real MVP.

-flips hair, then rides off into the sunset on Genji-

Good luck everyone that's trying to get the last few eggs! (Bit late now probably for me to say this, though, sorry. Haha)

My favourites(in no particular order) are the one with the heartbeat(so interesting and cute smile.gif), the one with the little love hearts, the one that changes colours and bounces in a circle and the shibe!

i joined the day the event started and managed to get to at least 50. i didn't realize there was a lengthy pause between drops, otherwise i would have logged on sooner today. ah well, better luck next time. love the eggs.

...Also the Sengoku Basara Eggs. Those are great.

Awhhh yiss! With every other person that knows Basara, my excitement grows!! (ง ⬤ ∀ ✧ )ง

Kind of sad that I didn't get the Undyne one. I'm 7 short of a full set of 60. Might have liked more time, but oh well >_<

Edited by TehUltimateMage

Considering that life has gotten in the way so much these past days, I'm happy with 2/3 of the eggs this year. biggrin.gif

Beautiful eggs ^-^

*sigh* No BB-8 or kitties for me. Oh well. I got 16/60, so that's something. They're all beautiful.

Only got 18 this year...how depressing. This year probably had my favorite array of designs, too. But I guess between the amount of irl work I have and the fact that the eggs always seem to glitch out on my computer forbidding me from collecting them, it's to be expected. Can we start getting more time to collect these things? Like, PLEASE?

Yeahhhh managed about 53 eggs this year! That's quite a feat for me, I didn't realise I'd been online that often. xd.png

Super event, thanks!

Oh man...for the first time ever...I didn't get all of the eggs. Work....kept me from my last day. sad.gif Sadness! Short by 5 eggs.

Edited by IvoryRaven15