TJ09

2016-03-27 - Festival of Eggs

Oh no >.< I was busy all weekend and didn't get time to go on DC...I only have 1 egg rn ;n;

it should be in the second post of this thread, but the images are currently broken. 

I see them just fine... of course, my post is just under an hour and a half later than yours, but I noticed that you weren't the only one to mention "broken" images tongue.gif I've come to find out that some images work in Chrome better than Firefox for me, and vice versa. May or may not be the case here, of course.

My eggs:

user posted image - Shiny orange egg

I thought this was amber with a tiny Dragon trapped in it. Shows you what you see when you're trying to catch things way to late in the evening.

Thank you all so much for the kind words. I'm glad despite is simplicity, a few like it. Thank you for the well wishes as well. My foot is gonna be on a long road to recovery but hopefully it wont be too long. I hope everyone had a wonderful easter and are enjoying the event.

My apologies about the broken credits list; it should be fixed now c: Here's a repost:

• Coordinator - Shajana
  • user posted image - Sif
  • user posted image - aangs-sister
  • user posted image - adrak
  • user posted image - AnanoKimi
  • user posted image - birdzgoboom
  • user posted image - birdzgoboom
  • user posted image - Bluesonic1
  • user posted image - Bluesonic1
  • user posted image - Corteo
  • user posted image - Dianacat777
  • user posted image - Fiona BlueFire
  • user posted image - Infinis
  • user posted image - Joliver1998
  • user posted image - Joliver1998
  • user posted image - JOTB
  • user posted image - Lythiaren
  • user posted image - NiramiTheRaven196
  • user posted image - NiramiTheRaven196
  • user posted image - Odeen
  • user posted image - Phioxse
  • user posted image - Phioxse
  • user posted image - PieMaster
  • user posted image - Shajana
  • user posted image - Sif
  • user posted image - TheCompleteAnimorph
  • user posted image - RandomMarie, Toby
  • user posted image - Thuban
  • user posted image - Tsukoyami
  • user posted image - Tsukoyami
  • user posted image - Vixendra
  • user posted image - Vixendra
  • user posted image - xDragonia
  • user posted image - Yamashta
  • user posted image - Yamashta
If any contributors notice any mistakes, please message me, and I'll be sure to amend the list ASAP! Edited by PieMaster

I see them just fine... of course, my post is just under an hour and a half later than yours, but I noticed that you weren't the only one to mention "broken" images tongue.gif I've come to find out that some images work in Chrome better than Firefox for me, and vice versa. May or may not be the case here, of course.

They do seem to be fixed now. The images truly were broken because the wiki links changed -- it wasn't just a browser issue.

I hope everyone liked my egg. Its the Jackalope one. I was gonna try and make it fancier but I went through hell after re-injuring my foot. I think it looks super bland. I'm sorry for my failure. ;^;

I actually like the simplicity of it. smile.gif I missed the antlers at first and thought it was just a bunny, but later figured it out.

Hope your recovery goes smoothly from here out!

Edited by purplehaze

After kind of dying from the forum (And the actual site itself kind of) I return to this event after being on and off constantly c:

I have 48/60 eggs so far, and my favorite is the one with the 3 cats

A lot of undertale eggs though, (I'm not alone here anymore I think) Out of all those my favorite is the Mettaton one c: !

All of the eggs look pretty nice though, so nice job spriters!

Okay, now i know the reference of the blue/yellow egg in front of the Skyrim Dragon. Thank you for explaining that. And that egg is the reason why i reinstall my Skyrim again after i had to stop playing after my old computer died.

In the banner i like the nest full of chicken eggs or are that Pygmy eggs?

Great job spriters!

Ooh, Sif's white and gold egg is so pretty, it reminds me of a valkyrie! I also loved all the Pokemon-themed eggs this year, especially considering Pokemon turned 20.

I finished my collection this morning! Good luck to those still gathering!

Oh no >.< I was busy all weekend and didn't get time to go on DC...I only have 1 egg rn ;n;

You are not the only one. I just found out about the Festival of Eggs 5 minutes ago. I have until 9 p.m. tonight my time to catch all 60 of them and my parents would must likely be yelling "get off the computer" all day long. sleep.gif

Hate to be "that guy" (well, girl xd.png) but how often do these pop up? I'm on mobile and can't really go searching to find the answer. Thank you to whoever kind soul answers! ❤️

Edit: hey guys I took 1 day to get 62 eggs last year, was no problem for me! Don't be discouraged you can do this!

Edited by Andalusian

They can be found in 5-15 minute intervals on any page in DC if you are logged in.

So a good way to get them all is an alert all 5 minutes and then refresh a small page so you can see the egg on first glance if there is an egg.

This has been another wonderful Easter thanks to TJ, the artists, mods and all the great posters here at DC. Thank you all so much!

My most favorite egg has to be the spinning, rainbow colored one that TheCompleteAnimorph made. I got mine early on and every time I got a new egg, my eyes were drawn to it by the spinning. It never failed to make me grin. Fantastic! biggrin.gif

First time I've been around to participate in this, not dissapointed! I loved all the undertale and pokemon references.

Thank you all so much for the kind words. I'm glad despite is simplicity, a few like it. Thank you for the well wishes as well. My foot is gonna be on a long road to recovery but hopefully it wont be too long. I hope everyone had a wonderful easter and are enjoying the event.

Kimi, your egg is so lovely! I also missed the antlers at first and was delighted to discover them when I enlarged the image. biggrin.gif

All the best, and get well soon!

Yes!!! xd.png 60/60! The eggs are beautiful this year, thanks again to everyone that helped and to TJ!

Thanks to all the spriters for all the fantastic eggs!

(I'd also like to thank Dianacat777 personally for making my favorite egg of all time. user posted image Amazing.)

does the eggs end tonight at midnight? I haven't logged in since Saturday, been busy.