Labyrinthian

Dragon Cave's 10th Birthday

Dragon Cave will celebrate it's 10th birthday in May 2016. I personally hope something huge is being planned (opening old mini-games for a bit, implementing the store we've all discussed, a raffle that we haven't gotten word of--maybe with a new prize breed).

What do you think the celebration will be?

ETA: I know it's still a while away, but I've seen enough speculation in other threads to think it'd be okay to post a separate thread. I hope... unsure.gif

Edited by Labyrinthian

Raffle maybe.

You never know smile.gif It'd be a bit odd, having a raffle so far from Christmas, but anything is possible. I would like to see a new prize breed for the raffle if it does happen, and I'd like to see the HM prizes awarded again since they weren't last year.

I've heard that TJ is going to give each of us a prize dragon for the 10th Anniversary Celebration. xd.png

I hope it's true. I guess we will have to wait for confirmation.

I've heard that TJ is going to give each of us a prize dragon for the 10th Anniversary Celebration.  xd.png

I hope it's true. I guess we will have to wait for confirmation.

user posted image

REALLY? Where'd you hear that O.O /can totally tell sarcasm

Whatever we might think/hope for, only TJ will know. Speculation will not change that.

As my birthday is on May 22nd, I've always received something special from DC for my birthday. biggrin.gif (and once a nice gift from another Player smile.gif )

I'll wait and see and keep my scroll free for that time.

I really hope there isn't a raffle on DC's birthday. I love the special releases, but I don't think a raffle would ever be as much fun as that. Some sort of event or mini game would be awesome.

Hoping against a raffle, but would love to see the store implemented.

Hoping against a raffle, but would love to see the store implemented.

Definitely this!

The "Store" would be an amazing implementation! I would love it, actually.

I personaly hope there won't be any new prize breeds released, there are already enough exclusive breeds available only to certain users ~ ninja.gif

Edited by WoLfgIrLyS

DC's 10th birthday would be the perfect time to introduce a new feature such as the store idea.

I really hope not a raffle. That just causes too much drama and disappointment. How about something we can all enjoy like some truly useful BSAs, 10 new dragons (just kidding, that would be a nightmare!) or maybe that time-based extra egg slot that TJ teased us with ages ago.

[...] or maybe that time-based extra egg slot that TJ teased us with ages ago.

Yes! I've been hoping for that extra egg slot for ages! I'd love to see that happen. smile.gif

I think my biggest hope is the implementation of the store. I really wanna get a few CB Hybrids for new lineage opportunities.

Everyone getting a CB prize dragon? I wouldn't complain, tbh, for the same reason: I want to work on lineages I can't plausibly work on without owning a CB prize dragon (perfect prize checkers wub.gif)

I wasn't here for a lot of the events (like tree decorating and fort building and pie baking) so I wouldn't mind getting to experience those smile.gif

ETA: Would also love to see the complete obliteration of refusals... PLEASE xd.png

Edited by Labyrinthian

I really hope not a raffle. That just causes too much drama and disappointment. How about something we can all enjoy like some truly useful BSAs, 10 new dragons (just kidding, that would be a nightmare!) or maybe that time-based extra egg slot that TJ teased us with ages ago.

Time-based egg slot? ohmy.gif

Geez, not ten, no never, eek

But I could totally go for a couple of new CBs and a another couple breedable onlies.

And yes, yes, yes to new BSAs (2nd chances on refusals!) and the extra egg slot would be fantastic

I wouldn't say no to being able to play with some of the past event items either, my Christmas tree is lame, lol

TJ sure has a lot of people expecting some big things!

Theory based on nothing but hopes and dreams:

A new part of Valkemare will be discovered, and along with other cool things it will have a mountain full of life mana, and all Frilled dragons who travel near it will regain their fertility and be able to breed Frill babies again. (Somehow this will also make CB Frills come back.)

A new part of Valkemare will be discovered, and along with other cool things it will have a mountain full of life mana, and all Frilled dragons who travel near it will regain their fertility and be able to breed Frill babies again. (Somehow this will also make CB Frills come back.)

That last alone would be enough for me. PLEEEEASE.

That would be so awesome!! Oh I'd love that.

I'm hoping for something special, anything *but* just a regular release. I just recently got on the bandwagon for the store, so that would be nice. Or new and useful BSAs. Or that extra egg slot. Or anything useful that's been suggested!