rubyshoes

Aegis BSA Discussion Enrage Pacify

When I fail to make Neglecteds out of my Aegis' dragons children, I'll for sure enrage one of them.

I was so psyched when I saw the alternate form! I understand that many people are worried about lineage problems, but I like the idea of a random enraged dragon popping up. It's like having a weird uncle. xd.png I do have some Q's though:

1. Does anyone know if turning an egg into a vampire dragon does the trick?

2. Can you enrage a hatchling? / What do you think of that idea? The wiki doesn't show a sprite for it so I'm guessing no, but I think that would be so cool! Someone already mentioned breeding for enraged hatchlings, which I also think would be cool.

I was so psyched when I saw the alternate form! I understand that many people are worried about lineage problems, but I like the idea of a random enraged dragon popping up. It's like having a weird uncle. xd.png I do have some Q's though:

1. Does anyone know if turning an egg into a vampire dragon does the trick?

2. Can you enrage a hatchling? / What do you think of that idea? The wiki doesn't show a sprite for it so I'm guessing no, but I think that would be so cool! Someone already mentioned breeding for enraged hatchlings, which I also think would be cool.

1. No, only killing the egg (unsuccessful vampire bite included).

2. I suppose not? All the dragons' BSA work only when the dragons are fully grown.

Edited by laertid

So, has it been proven an enraged Aegis won't breed?

They'd look really good with Desipis dragons ughhh

Enraged Aegis should be breedable? I do hope so! I named mine Charles Magnussen (thought he looked almost too serene to pass of as him). This was before knowing of the enraged option, afterwhich, I HAD to pick up a CB egg to kill just to enrage this guy! Now I have an ugly killed egg sitting on my scroll, it's like the dark mark!! I must endure...for the sherlock fan in meeee >:o

So, has it been proven an enraged Aegis won't breed?

They'd look really good with Desipis dragons ughhh

On the contrary, there have been plenty 2nd gen eggs shown from them!

Krampus dragon?

I love the enraged form. And I like that you can choose which sprite you want showing, so you can have both on your scroll. So cool.

(PS can you imagine a little bitty enraged hatchling stomping around and being angry at the other naughty hatchlings, oh my gosh)

(PS can you imagine a little bitty enraged hatchling stomping around and being angry at the other naughty hatchlings, oh my gosh)

Very much! I'm hoping enraged aegis will breed enrageds at Christmas, with eggs and hatchlings to boot! happy.gif

I must say, the enraged form looks great in lineage view, much better then the calm one - I hope that one gets moved a bit to the right so it shows more of the dragon rather then blank space. cool.gif

Love the idea of getting not one, but two holiday sprites - it's going to bring a dash of unpredictability with lineages, which isn't my cup of tea, as I like my lines peeeeerfect, but the enraged sprite looks amazing, and since I adore the pacified one already, this makes me a happy camper. <3 I'll deal with imperfect lineages later. tongue.gif

*dusts off her Vampires* Time to do some biting. *bwahahahaha!*

Edit:

Eigth's time the charm and now I have my own ticked off Spirit of Christmas. Ho,ho,ho pathetic mortals! xd.png I'm really looking forward to collecting tiny angry Agegises next year to haunt my scroll - if hatchies will keep the BSA too, of course. tongue.gif

Edited by stagazer_7

Does anyone know yet whether the enraged version breeds a different Avatar? 'Cos if they do, I might mess about with that a bit...

Bumping this - I'd try mine but I bred them recently so they're still on CD. rolleyes.gif

I have both.... AND I plan on TRYING to unenrage him just as soon as the dead egg I have on my scroll is gone. wink.gif

Once I know I will try to remember to post my findings here in the name of science.

Nope.

Zombies don't count.

I pacified my enraged Aegis and he is all nice and normal again.

I had no clue these guys got a BSA lawl xd.png I already bred my two making pretty little silvery lineages before I noticed....the enraged sprite looks really cool though o:

That moment the vampires just keep turning the eggs or rejecting them off my scroll oso; I kinda want to see the enraged sprite on my scroll and was leaving it up the the vamps since I never use the kill action on eggs.

Edited by Asketil

Interesting BSA to be sure. But my CBs will stay peaceful - I like that sprite better and would like to have two of them for lineage purposes. I'll catch myself one to enrage next year.

Is there a limit of how many times we can enrage/pacify them?

Bumping this smile.gif Is there a cooldown period after the pacifying?

The cooldown is just the time it takes for any dead thing to vanish from your scroll (up to 2 weeks). If something died last week, and you enrage your Aegis this week, you'll probably be able to pacify him next week, 2 weeks after the other dragon's death.

Edited by Ruby Eyes

http://dragcave.net/lineage/AG4NR

I killed some hollies over the event to make more dead line lineages. I saw the BSA and didn't know what it would do. Ironically I picked this code up because it looked like "Anger" so I guess it's pretty suitable now. I really prefer the passive sprite though since I feel it just has such a strong and solid silhouette. But brown for the angry one! We need more brown dragons.

LOVE IT!

It is such a unique feature smile.gif Love both sprites. I'll probably swap between angry and passive sprite a lot come Halloween zombie time!