Pyro x Magma (trade)

Astrapi x Cassare (bred)

Chronos x Cassare (bred)

Gaia x Cassare (bred)

Vine x Gaia (Departures)

Mageia x Cassare (bred)

Pyro x Cassare (gifted)

Pyro x Magi (bred)

view spam removed -/view/C0v7I]Blusang x Thalassa[/url] (AP)

I think that the Xenos have the potential to look nice with just about anything. I may try Thalassa with female Silver once they're both off cooldown, to see what I get from them.

Edited by rubyshoes

I like some of these, but unless they become more common I think my plans are: use xenos to get more pairings of other things I'll need. Though I'll grant the Thalassa x silver is awfully tempting.

I know what I'm going to be looking for come Christmas time. x3

I wasn't expecting to like Thalassa x Solstice so much, but it instantly grew on me.

Edited by Daydreamer09

I wasn't expecting to like Thalassa x Solstice so much, but it instantly grew on me.

I have to try Mageia x soltice to see how it comes out

Seconding that, it looks amazing! I think I'm going to breed one of my Mistletoes with a Chrono, thanks to this thread.

I was kind of struggling to find something I really like with the Astrapi, though. So, in addition to the Blue Nebula from this thread, I think I'll try these:

user posted imageuser posted image

user posted image

*drools*

So pretty *u*

Now I just need to trade for one from frills so I can get this lineage going.

... and maybe cooldown my Gaia pair from breeding xd.png

@Ansela Jonla -- Thalassa x F Silver would be like this::  http://dragcave.net/lineage/EYUM1

Wow, it looks gorgeous! ohmy.gif Congrats!

Wow, it looks gorgeous! ohmy.gif Congrats!

Wait no I haven't started yet. xd.png

That's just the projected lineage view. xd.png

Sorry for the confusion! I was too lazy to take off the names!

I'll start when I get 2gs from Frills *crosses fingers for trades*

Edited by Pandalf

user posted image

*drools*

So pretty *u*

Now I just need to trade for one from frills so I can get this lineage going.

... and maybe cooldown my Gaia pair from breeding xd.png

@Ansela Jonla -- Thalassa x F Silver would be like this:: http://dragcave.net/lineage/EYUM1

that's beautiful, grats biggrin.gif

^ I love that! ohmy.gif I'm going to have to do that pairing now. biggrin.gif

Thank you! smile.gif The other half of the pairing grows up in a couple of hours, Pyrope from Chrono, so wish me luck for the first breeding.

My checker is also up to 3rd gen now. wub.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/XULY2

Good luck to you! Do let me know if you need another second-gen, I'm sure my own Chrono can help out if you like the name.

(That offer really goes for anyone who's struggling with their Xeno breedings!)

I really like the names people have given to some of the second-gens I've given away, and that they've continued their lineages, and from those I can see that the Chrono x Mistletoe pairing is one of my favourites thanks to this thread!

Thank you! smile.gif The other half of the pairing grows up in a couple of hours, Pyrope from Chrono, so wish me luck for the first breeding.

So, my Pyrope girl grew up, and she likes my Chrono boy, but https://dragcave.net/lineage/3uQLa? blink.gif

This will be interesting to see how long it takes to get a Chrono or a Pyrope! xd.png

Good luck to you! Do let me know if you need another second-gen, I'm sure my own Chrono can help out if you like the name.

Thank you for the offer, but given how tough it currently is to get Xenos from the Cave, I'll just keep going with those I have and won't start any more ambitious projects. I got myself four Chronos at the release, simply because I liked the eggs better than the others, and, without influencing, they all turned male, so I'll go on to 4th gen checkers (White and Bleeding Moon are currently underway) and then simply stop there. biggrin.gif

Edited by Fly-by-Night

I recently got this one is a trade, it has a very interesting lineage;

http://dragcave.net/lineage/XGBjH

Im not sure who to breed it to though.

Well, if you influence that egg female you could make a mirror by breeding a male Mageia with a female Purple, then breeding that Mageia to a male Magi until you get a Gaia and influence that egg male. I think it would look pretty interesting.

You could also influence it male and breed it to a green dragon like a Terrae to make a sort of alternating colour lineage.