Ansela Jonla

Xenowyrm breeding plans

I do!

But I am very, very unhappy because can't seem to find any dessert ones, and haven't for a couple of weeks, and these all seem to have gone the way of the coppers and other rares.

That's why I'm just going inbred: https://dragcave.net/lineage/XPgW8 Lucky enough to have one cb mageia and one cb gaia.

~

I'm glad I'm not the only one who likes gaia/terrae - it was the first thing I bred my gaia to but abandoned it. I keep seeing deep seas mentioned, but not with my favorite pairing - thalassas (which I can't try because I don't have a cb of one).

That's why I'm just going inbred: https://dragcave.net/lineage/XPgW8 Lucky enough to have one cb mageia and one cb gaia.

~

I'm glad I'm not the only one who likes gaia/terrae - it was the first thing I bred my gaia to but abandoned it. I keep seeing deep seas mentioned, but not with my favorite pairing - thalassas (which I can't try because I don't have a cb of one).

If I remember in the morning, I can try and get you started with a 2G from that pairing, if you'd like?

If I remember in the morning, I can try and get you started with a 2G from that pairing, if you'd like?

You are so supremely kind, but I think I'll still be locked then. <3

The last thing I needed was another Halloween lineage project but I absolutely adore this! Will definitely be continuing that pattern smile.gif

I got a glitched Astrapi from breeding a Thalassa (F) with a Nebula (M).

http://dragcave.net/lineage/N0vFs

How is it glitched you ask, well her eggs have the egg graphic for thalassa eggs not astrapi eggs,but besides that they are normal astrapi. Or at least that's what happened when I test bred her with my male Tinsel.

I got a glitched Astrapi from breeding a Thalassa (F) with a Nebula (M).

http://dragcave.net/lineage/N0vFs

How is it glitched you ask, well her eggs have the egg graphic for thalassa eggs not astrapi eggs,but besides that they are normal astrapi. Or at least that's what happened when I test bred her with my male Tinsel.

I'm not sure if I'm understanding correctly. It's normal for xenowyrms to produce random xenos when bred to a non biome mate (ie, a bred dragon or a CB dragon caught before biomes were added to the site). There is a chance for it to occur and the egg to not be the same as the xeno parent.

Did the astrapi come from a thalassa egg? Is that what you meant as a glitch?

I LOVE the Xenos, these are my favourite pairings at the moment

user posted image x user posted image

I like dragons that are similar in colour, although most are not exact smile.gif

Gonna bring this thread back to life! ^^

In light of October's Breast Cancer Awareness, I'm making a Thalassa x Pink lineage.

It'll hopefully look similar to this:

user posted image

Credit to Sock for the template ^^

Chronos x Male silver <3 That's probably my favourite pairing of all time!

Caught this beautiful Sunsong x Chrono egg on AP and will definitely continue this lineage! I already got his mate's possible parents in eggs.

Edited by HeDy

I don't know if this is a Lunar breeding plan or a Xeno breeding plan, but I like how the Pyro x Bronze pairing looks.

I also like the Chrono x Golden Wyvern I caught in the AP, but I'm having a tough time getting the Gold Wyvern egg for a mate.