Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Eighteen

Spirit, I know that knee replacement sounds pretty drastic, but I know a lot of people who have had that surgery and done well afterwards with great relief of their pain. She will need some rehab afterwards to get back to proper functioning.

I've spoken to one of the ladies who had surgery a few weeks back. She said with my mother being over weight she might have a hard time with pain.

Oh and hi Purple!

Edited by DragonSpirit009

*dodges flying beanbags*

That is definitely not cool that you have to redo it because of somebody's mistake.

Spirit, your mom may have more pain right after the surgery, but she is in a lot of pain already, right? And once she has healed from the surgery it will be so much better.

From what I understand the surgery/recovery is going to hurt more

Well, yeah, surgery hurts, but then it gets better.

Probably the same thing my coffee mug almost did today. Wrong place at the wrong time. xd.png

Good evening, CPA! cool.gif

*sets out fresh corn on the cob, with butter and salt on the side*

It's yummy! Try it!

We finally had a staff meeting today, first one since June 13th, and a full tour by most of the staff looking at what's wrong in our shelter. The list is three pages long (and regular size type). ohmy.gif

Edited by Lagie

Corn on the cob! Yum! Any pepper around? Butter and pepper for me. wink.gif

Wow, that is quite a list, Lagie. I hope something will be done about it rather than just making a list!

Edited by purplehaze

*hunts down the pepper* Here you go, purplehaze!

As do I. We're very good at finding things that need doing and then not doing them, hence the place falling down around us. dry.gif

Sadly a lot of places are like that, Lagie. It is much easier to point out problems than it is to fix them.

SPIRIT!

*snugs and falls over*

You ever get those days were you just do not want to know?