Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Eighteen

Good afternoon, CPA! cool.gif

*sets out apples, peaches, pears, and plums*

(And waits to see who responds with the next line...)

Hot and humid down here. Did no one tell the weather gods that it's December?

I can't rightly say; I live in Hawaii so the temperature stays fairly warm all year (though we usually tend to freeze in the low 70's) I just recently moved back so I'm not that acclimated yet, it's hot.

Good morning all!

It is finally feeling like December here. We were below freezing overnight.

Good afternoon peeps!

Very late today as I had to wait in for a man to come fix our boiler. They think condensation is messing up the electrics.

The five hours I spent sitting around waiting for him were put to good use though.

Tadah!

I have no life D:

Edited by Fortune86

I never pictured you as blonde, Fortune! xd.png

Good morning, CPA! cool.gif

*sets out snacks* tongue.gif

Still hot and humid. The shelter's falling apart with no one following rules, and if there were another to go to, I'd seriously consider changing jobs. dry.gif The so-called 'Employee of the Year', who is one of our ambulance drivers, told a woman whose dog was bleeding from its butt that he was 'too busy' to come and pick it up. mad.gif

Oh, Lagie, that is beyond infuriating! Is it supposed to be an emergency ambulance service? And if it is, how can he get away with that? Employee of the year? Not quite!

I've fallen into this sort of trap where I try and write a post, but think realise I'm writing rubbish so delete and think I'll try again later and then suddenly it's been like three months since I made a post and I can't even remember what's going on any more.

"Rubbish" is a relative term. To me, RPs should be done for entertainment. I know my writing is a lot worse than it used to be, but actually I enjoy the RPs I've done on Dragon Cave over the years because I feel more relaxed, more free-form, and I just enjoy writing my aspect of a greater story. I don't judge people on 'poor' posts so long as they are legible, respect the other writers and don't break the game. So if you're worried about it being judged as rubbish then don't worry about me because I'm not making that judgement biggrin.gif

I am moving Rapture into the more sci-fi element now and since it's been a bit of a gap since our last decent round of activity I will be including a summary of what has happened in the RP so far, but basically so long as you remember the charas have spent a week walking around in a world nearly devoid of humans then that's all you need smile.gif So I would love to have both you and Spirit involved again, if you want, and I hope the break will give you a chance to find your mojo again. But I also understand if you'd rather not continue, and that's cool too.

Also, Mr Kestra is now Serving Brother Kestra biggrin.gif I've officially been appointed to the Most Venerable Order of the Hospital of St John of Jerusalem!

I'm not sure what all that means, Kestra (I'll have to google it) but it sounds impressive. wink.gif

Morning peeps!

*mooches Kestra*

What are we not spreading?

Edit: What happened to my siggy?

EditEdit: Fixed it.

Edited by Fortune86

I'm good... Waiting for work but nothing is coming in.

And I know of three full pages which is going to give me a lot of trouble next week!

Oh do you mean the PS Profile one!

I managed to get the last of my holiday time booked in for next week, so I'm trying to get all my work done by then.

Yeah. I just fixed mine.

I don't know how to fix it xd.png

I'm only going on holiday next week Thursday

Click on your username in the top right corner and go to trophy cards.

My holidays starts halfway through Tuesday and lasts until next Monday.

Nope... not working for me. Oh well, it doesn't bother me much!

I'll be on leave from 15 Dec - 9 Jan. But I might have a few days extra later that starting week due to my mums operation

And now it seems I might have to change my holidays because my mother might be spending Christmas away again. dry.gif

When is the operation?

Serving... soup, Mr. Kestra?

No idea (on the ambulance driver). No one ever seems to get in trouble for anything around here.

We're meant to be no-kill and today our adoptions coordinator is going to extreme lengths to find fosters for four friendly mangy pups as she knows if she doesn't they're likely to be put down by the end of the day, which is directly against our no-kill policy! (Same person making the decision, oddly enough, the so-called 'Employee of the Year'. Firing would be more appropriate than awarding. mad.gif )

Good *checks clock* morning, CPA! cool.gif

*sets out juices, apples, coffee, teas, brownies, and toast with jam*

It got very slightly cooler this morning, but it was lying. tongue.gif

depends if you're with or against us fortune.

weekend's almost here guys, hope you guys are having a good day!

*hugs spotted*

It can be a scary thing to think about. What kind of surgery?