Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Eighteen

I hope it goes well, Fortune!

My car is ready. dry.gif What I'm mostly not sure about is how I had the almost $1000 I needed without having to go to the bank... ohmy.gif

Toppage, 901! cool.gif

Edited by Lagie

Glad to hear it, Sora! It looked like one that would either be really good, or not worth one's time.

Good morning, CPA!B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with jam*

14 cats, 4 dogs, and a turtle. There's a lot to be done at this house! xd.png

/me drops in and grabs tea and brownies.

Morning Lagilicious - 14 cats? If it wasn't for the doggies I'd say that sounds like crazy cat-lady territory.

Hello, Herk.

Definitely crazy cat lady, but they're all in separate rooms so kind of under control. There's only one cat in the area where the three female dogs live (the male's outside, as he fights with everyone). It means my taking double Allegras while I'm here. tongue.gif

That sounds like quite an assignment, Lagie! Must be a big house, too, to have separate rooms for all those cats!

*Takes a piece of toast with jam and a cup of hot tea and retires to a corner.*

It's a good size house, though not huge. The rooms aren't that large within themselves. The funniest thing is the single cat has the largest room (living room, living space) and the six cats are in the smallest of the three bedrooms. My friend has had trouble finding them homes (they're technically fosters) and won't bring them to the humane society as we have so many cats there already (150 approx.).

*snugs Fortune*

You're just lucky like that! laugh.gif

And I was totally unprepared for a new release, even though I had considered the possibility a few days ago. ohmy.gif I have seven eggs that I am unwilling to abandon, so hopefully it won't be too hard to still get the new ones tomorrow.

I parted with two CBs with a heavy heart. I refuse to le go of the other 5 selfbred ones. Those are all pairings taht usually give me the wrong breed and I will KEEP the right one dammit.

So yeah I grabbed a pair of the light blueish ones and hope for the best with teh other two rolleyes.gif

I dropped two Z's (but commons) for my new eggs. I'm now waiting for the Z I picked up from the thread to hatch to complete my seven. I'm not sure which breed to pick for the extra egg. xd.png

Good evening, CPA! cool.gif

*sets out rice* tongue.gif

This house has a nifty rice cooker.

We had an awesome day at the shop and jewellery sale today, over $2000 between the two!

Congrats on the sale smile.gif

Is the money going to the animal shelter?

Also I'm still far too obsessed with writing fanfiction for Sherlock...

Yes! biggrin.gif All funds raised go to the shelter. I have an amazing volunteer who carries all the donated jewellery home to sort and price. She holds 'jewellery dinners', too, selling the more expensive pieces to her friends and coworkers.

That sounds amaing indeed. Good to hear you aren't just surrounded by bumbling fools biggrin.gif

The bumbling fools are the paid staff in the main shelter, unfortunately. I have an awesome crew of volunteers in the shop (and one kinda bumbling fool...).

Work-y toppage, page 902! cool.gif

Edited by Lagie

cuffs Lagie

How come idiots get paid but awesome people do stuff for free?

*admires cuffs* Nice description, too.

No clue. The awesome unpaid people are working their leetle butts off to pay people who sit around on theirs.

Sorry for missing you in the chat Lags - town with glowclouds = Night Vale just for your edumatation

Hmm. The description makes it sounds somewhat like Eureka.