Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Eighteen

D:

We need to get you one of those NASA pre-flight systems checker. Someone who'll take half an hour to check over the car before you drive it.

But glad you weren't hurt.

Well will everything that had happened these last few months I think I can handle things now xd.png

Okish xd.png

I have managed to beat one of two superbosses, but I still have to build a team to take down the other. Also, I have somehow missed 1 (or more) of 253 treasure chests in the game so I'm going to have to re-explore everywhere to find it.

How's yours going?

Dang I know that feeling. Had that problem with Sly Cooper!

Also okayish.

A bit irritated cause I wanted to download an Assassins Creed game that was on special. But I had to delete most of my games cause I don't have an extra memory card. Sadly I couldn't delete FF7 yet cause I haven't made a backup to my laptop yet. So in the end I couldn't download the game and I wasn't going to pull out my laptop in the middle of the night in order to do a backup.

Also I had to delete Gravity Rush so I lost all the progress I had on it. But it's okay cause I couldn't remember how to play the game game and would've started form the beginning anyway.

I kinda want to name my multi-headed blue thunder dragon in your honour, but I'm going to end up boxing them soon.

Oh damn. I couldn't do that, deleting a half completed game (unless I knew I was never going to touch it again). I hope you can make up what you have lost.

Luckily all the trophies I got so far are still there but I never got around to finishing the game cause I kept getting distracted.

The sad thing is I lost all the saved game data of P4G, Uncharted, Invizimals. Still got the trophies I've gotten so far.

I am so sorry Spirit. I've had a couple of games corrupt on me forcing a full restart, but it sound like you've lost about half of yours.

That really, really blows.

I know... I really hate myself.

I'll just have to suck it up and play everything over in order to get those trophies I haven't collected yet.

If you need any help with anything let me know. There might not be much I can physically do but I might be able to give or look up tips or guides.

Thanks.

I've restarted Gravity Rush for now... Will see if I can actually finish it this time!

Good morning, CPA! cool.gif

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with jam*

Glad you were able to get your tyre fixed with no injuries to anyone, Spirit!

A day off with lots of errands to run... rolleyes.gif

Yeah, I'll just take an apple and some toast with jam and leave the brownies for Spirit!

Sorry for all the data you lost, Spirit. That must be discouraging to have to start all over again.

*Waves as she heads out the door. Helping with soup kitchen today.*

Fortune! *snugs* Sorry to have missed you.

*adds extra brownies for Fortune*

I set out to run some errands and forgot half the stuff I needed in two separate houses, so I haven't actually accomplished much so far today.

Ah that's good!

Got a flat tyre this morning. Luckily the repair was only R50 which is very cheap and the people who fixed it didn't even have the parts... They went to another tyre shop and got the parts for me!

That's fortunate, glad you didn't get hurt. Repairing my front caliper when it went last month cost me £700 (~R12,000 I believe).

Hello to you too Haze.

I hope you got the volunteers Lagie.

Hope dentist wasn't too terrible Fort. I sadly have another round of dental surgery in January (which I've already postponed once!) so I need to just man up and get it over with. It'll all be under local anaesthetic at least.

Now, how to get Rapture up and running again...

*cuffs Mr. Kestra*

http://dragcave.net/lineage/itc25

I have one volunteer to assist this afternoon, which is better than no volunteer. tongue.gif

I'll just need to be very careful with my already-sore back.

Sadly, one of our really good part-time people left yesterday for a better-paying job.

No one higher up seems to care that our good people are all leaving. sad.gif

Edited by Lagie

probably because s/he's a part timer? Idk, usually higher ups tend to be to distant from the everyday work of the lower level people so they don't actually know the level/quality of work that each one does (depends on the type of job too; some organizations are more concerned about the numbers and don't realize that some good employees are working their censorkip.gif* off to produce those numbers so they keep things the way they are instead of hiring new employees to make it easier on those individuals)

Nah, nothing to do with the part-time aspect; we lost one of our really good full-time staff members about three months ago, also to a better-paying job. dry.gif Your description of the numbers is perfect, though, WS. Most of our Board members have no clue who of the staff is working and who isn't. The person they voted Employee of the Year is currently in court on an underage-victim rape charge... and still working for us... supervising teenagers. blink.gif

Sad, but some organizations/businesses just see employees as game pieces on a board -- interchangeable and replaceable. The last company I worked for was like that. And no concern for the quality of work -- just the quantity.

That is a little scary about the charges against that employee, though, and that they are still in a position of trust.