Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Eighteen

My mother wants a slow cooker. That is fairly okay-ish price wise. But I'm still paying off my credit card and the mechanic for my car

I don't know how I'm going to hide my mums present if we go to my aunts. She will clearly figure it out what she got.

Well I discovered an antelope the other weekend in our yard!

Nearly finished a four batch invoice, and now I notice that the person who booked it did so under the wrong contract T-T

Have to start again.

Well that sucks really bad! O.O

I just got a bunch of work myself now T.T

Oh no O.O

My mum is at the knee doctor today... She isn't home yet. I'm getting a bit nervous.

No... I don't want to interfere in case she is talking to him.

She had to go in early for scans and everything and then she gets to talk to him.

I hope so... She tends to forget sometimes. But I've asked our cleaning lady to remind her!

So just heard from my mum. She definitely needs a knee replacement. It's bone on bone at the moment. They are thinking of doing the operation on 11 Jan 2017

Beside from the pain she already has on her knee she is doing okay. She is more okay about the operation than me.

Operations are pretty scary things, but knee replacements are pretty common now right? I'm sure it will be fine.

I don't know... I haven't done really much research on it. But it freaks me out!