Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Eighteen

What did you use to paint the whale? I can tell it was paint, but that's as far as my artistic knowledge goes. xd.png

Water paint... or water colors (as some people say).

But I didn't use it the way it supposed to be used xd.png

I used it like normal pain xd.png

I don't actually know the difference between paint paint and water paint or how different it is to use paint paint from water paint. Don't you just paint with paint paint like how you would paint water paint? Doesn't paint paint have some water in the paint to make paint paint paint anyway? How much more water does water paint have in it to make it more water than paint paint than water paint?

Acrylic (paint paint) paint is basically normal paint. You can uses it without adding water or you can use it with a little bit of water. Adding a bit of water just making it a bit more watery which helps coloring large area's or back grounds. But with Acrylic paint you can do a lot more detail. Also with acrylic you can paint on a canvas or on paper.

Acrylic paint is made out of different type of stuff.

Water paint has to be mixed with with water in order to paint. So basically you get to work with colored water. Water paint looks a bit softer than normal paint when you work with it on paper. Also you can only paint with water paint on paper.

The big difference is basically on how the paints are made.

Zoom into this pic and then you can see the difference a little

https://hoenartinsight.files.wordpress.com/...r-vs-ymjy0v.jpg

Oh I get it! Watercolours add seagulls!

But seriously, I understand better now. Your whale still looks pretty detailed though. Oh I get what you mean by painting normally now...

I'm slow today xd.png

Haha... I just didn't add a lot of water to the water paint.

Well having a shaky hand at that point really helped xd.png

Now it's only to finish the other water paint one. Been avoiding it for a bit now.

Hey, good morning Fortune and Spirit! It is good to see you both here today. biggrin.gif

@Fortune... Don't know what I will do with it xd.png

Hi there Purple!

Good morning, CPA! cool.gif

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and croissants with butter and jam*

I'm actually looking forward to today's day 'off'.Once I've finished having coffee with a friend, I have a wee bit of shopping to do then the rest of the day is mine. Nowhere to be, nothing to try and sell to people, sleep to be caught up on. tongue.gif

LAGIE!!

*huggles*

Ah that's the best of the best off days smile.gif I hope you enjoy every bit of it!

SPIRIT!!! *huggles back*

Indeed, it is the best kind, and one I haven't had in a while.

Though I do feel kind of guilty enjoying it so much while you two are slaving away over there.

Fortune, your chicken descriptions made me laugh! xd.png

OMG a Lagie!

*snugs*

A day of sleep sounds fantastic.

Edit: Thank you! Though I am so behind with my descriptions D:

Edited by Fortune86

Fortune! *snugs back*

You always manage to catch up on those though, so I'm sure you will again.

An hour's not bad, Spirit. My work days fly by so quickly now and I never feel like I get anything done. rolleyes.gif

*waves at purplehaze* Hello down there!

I have decorations to do for the baby shower after work... so sorry I can't help xd.png