Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Eighteen

Sorry, Fortune. I've just answered a bunch of work messages at Facebook; that's as far as my working efforts are going to go today. *sends an extra-large brownie to Fortune to keep her going*

Hi Lagie! Enjoy your day off.

*Grabs a croissant with butter and jam and a cup of coffee*

Fortune, I'm afraid I'd mess up your files so badly that you would never get them fixed, since I have no idea what to do with them. By the time you teach me you could have them done yourself! laugh.gif

Teach you? the way we do things here is to give someone a job and let them figure it out xd.png

Well, yeah, but then I'd mess stuff up for sure and then you'd be in trouble for giving it to me to do.

That sounds pretty much like the way we train - or rather don't train - our staff.

It's kind of scary, when there are animal lives at stake when things go wrong.

My biggest pet peeve at work is people not closing the gates. I found one of our shelter dogs headed for the street a couple of days ago when someone left both the walk-through gate AND the drive-through gate to the parking lot open.

I chime in, haven't you people ever heard of, closing the censorkip.gif door!

I would recommend that song to clue people in.

Morning peeps!

The worst part about finishing the story of a RPG is all the grinding you have to do afterwards for trophies.

SPIRIT!

*snuggles*

Main story yeah. Just doing trophy mop up now. Couple of optional dungeons to explore, max out 100 creatures, etc.

Not bad. It's all pretty straightforward and it has some good humour. Nothing terribly deep, though there are a couple of sad moments. Overall though, it's fairly light.

Ah cool.... Hopefully one day I'll get the game.

You getting the new FF?

Yeah. I managed to convince my Dad to get if for me, but I won't 'get' it until Christmas.

I still have all of my Christmas shopping to do.

I hear there is a pretty big first day patch that needs to be downloaded for the game.

Ugh don't even talk to me about Christmas shopping T.T

Yeah... We might go to my aunt and uncle for Christmas.

So will need to get them a gift as well. And our cleaning lady who said she will look after our house while we are away for a week. She is doing us a massive favor so getting her a gift is a must.

And not to mention getting my mum something as well T.T

My dad says he wants a radio, so I might be ok there if I can find a decent one. My mother will be the problem.

Everyone else, chocolates.