Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Eighteen

Yeah... I'm stuffed now xd.png

Sad to see someone leaving but the food we get is awesome!

Kinda... The guy is just movie to a different branch. He is still basically part of the company but now sitting in a different office

Nope... not my department luckily!

We just said good bye and ate the food xd.png

But I do know the guy well. He likes to order cakes from my mum. And he recently became a dad of a little girl.

Haha yeah xd.png

I want to go home now... I need allergy pills!

Yeah... Every time I come back to work I get it. Dang wind causing the problem.

There is no way to really block the wind is there?

And hazmat suits aren't really suitable.

I thought you guys might want to know that the IRC channel is... well, the phrase "dead as a dodo" springs to mind. Don't know if you still want to leave it in the first post, try to revive it, just abandon it, or whatever else. IDK, it's your call.

I'm trying to get a lurker hatchling for a newbie who didn't manage to catch one... this'll be fun. Stalking trades ftw. xd.png

There are lurker eggs in the AP. Could they not pick one up there?

(I can perhaps help after my new eggs hatch.)

Lurker toppage, page 883. cool.gif

Edited by Lagie

I'm trying to get a lurker hatchling for a newbie who didn't manage to catch one... this'll be fun. Stalking trades ftw. xd.png

You can have mine if it misgenders female. Pretty sure it should turn out male, but...

He's egg locked too...

Mine will hatch before his so I might try and snag him one in two days if there are still any. I hope there will be! xd.png

@Dusky - thanks! Though I hope it genders properly. xd.png

Edited by EscapistLore

The AP's usually good for about 24 hours after the Halloween stuff ends, so hopefully one of us will be able to assist!

I just got back from trick or treating. My legs are tired from walking around so much. After I got done in my neighborhood I went to my friends neighborhood since we were trick or treating together anyway. Im still in my Captain America outfit. tongue.gif

I got really lucky - there was a very kind user who gifted my friend two lurkers, properly influenced. He's thrilled and named them after the both of us, lol.

The community here is amazing.

I was Captain America, my friend was Scarlet Witch, her sister was Black Widow, and her brother was Iron Man.

That's really awesome! biggrin.gif Do you have pictures? (You don't have to show them, of course.)

I was Captain America, my friend was Scarlet Witch, her sister was Black Widow, and her brother was Iron Man.

oooh, cool. I hope you had fun

It's still 6:22pm where I am; the night is still very young and haven't had anybody come to our house [yet]