Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Eighteen

Like a monthly meeting where we talk about things like health and safety and quality and stuff.

No. I quit and deleted the app a while ago. Got real bored with it since I can't do anything.

I think I saw something about that. Didn't really pay attention lol.

I've been thinking. You know what I want? A zombie movie where everyone is on the ball. The outbreak occurs and the armed forces are all over it, securing the afflicted area and carefully but throughly wiping out the zombies. People world over are going about their daily lives (except of course, people trapped in area Z) and only know about the outbreak through the media.

No zombie apocalypse for you?

Good morning Spirit and Fortune!

Hey Purple!

I was just thinking that in every zombie story ever, it's always about humanity being overrun with hungry corpses. Considering that in most depictions they can be thwarted by a locked door, I find this kinda sad.

Yeah, people in movies can be pretty dumb. laugh.gif

Or maybe the outbreak has already been dealt with, and the main character/s are trying to figure out what caused it. World wide infection might have been prevented, but a large number of people have still died.

Speaking of outbreaks . . . I'm getting better at this virussweeper game in an effort to cure the outbreak of green goo that is all over my dragons!

I DID IT!!

I won one game!

Thank you Lagie... the video helped a lot!

Oh good morning everyone!

You're most welcome! biggrin.gif

Good afternoon, CPA! cool.gif

*sets out frozen yoghurt and assorted toppings*

I've had a final shopping day before two days of Legoland tomorrow and Friday.

I'm not so sure all this stuff is now going to fit into my suitcase. rolleyes.gif

hmmmmm, yogurt........*snags one*

man, I need to go to the store sometime this week and buy halloween candy. can't believe it's only a few days from now

We are not going to be home Halloween night, so I will miss all the little ghosts and goblins and princesses. sad.gif

@Lagie - Next purchase? Buy a bigger suitcase. laugh.gif

that's what everyone says though, and then because they have a bigger suitcase they buy more stuff and end up not having room to put it away anyways XP

Morning peeps!

Trying to get my PS4 fixed. Corrupted update is messing with my system dry.gif

SPIRIT!

*huggles*

Um...sponge? Square? Cooked?

I'm not the person to ask this D:

I can't bake anything more advanced than those little cupcakes that come in packets. Sorry.

Someone here is translating text and we all were dumb struck cause none of us know what's the English word is for plaatkoek.

It just looks like an ordinary sponge cake so far. Does it have any special features or ingredients?