Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Eighteen

This morning when I gave a friend a lift on the way to work I discovered a massive screw in my right front tyre .

And I noticed my tires are a bit thin as well. Now I have to change both front wheel tyres so that the alignment of my car isn't out. And that is costing a lot of money again T.T

Same here.

I trying my best not to cry but I'm not really successful.

It's okay... I just need to cry it out and then maybe beat something up.

Just to get all the frustration and depression out!

Well it happened after we dropped of my friends little girl at the creche... Not sure if I'm okay with that murder xd.png

Yeah....beating someone to a bloody pulp outside a creche might not go down well.

Would be educational though.

I don't know... both of my friends/colleagues kids go to that school. They won't love me anymore if they witness something like that.

Aww D: That's a shame.

It's probably just as well I'm not going to have kids. Any child of mine would be egging you on xd.png

xd.png

Yeah I don't think if I have kids they would be really "normal" xd.png

Normal? What's normal? tongue.gif

The kitten I took with me to Orlando, the one in yesterday's photo, has one ear missing and is blind, yet his intake record at the shelter reads Eyes- Normal; Ears - Normal. So, I guess normal is anything goes (or someone's not doing his job correctly dry.gif ).

Good morning, CPA! cool.gif

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and assorted cereals with milk and soy milk*

Of course, on the last day here, my phone finally decides to connect to a local network. rolleyes.gif

Spirit, your car is sounding a lot like mine! Many things to be done and not enough money with which to do them! Do your mechanics only take cash the way ours do?

LAGIE!

*huggles*

I've paid every time with my credit card. And with all the problems it's extremely high at the moment.

I was just thinking of ways to pay it off but now the car problems happened again.

SPIRIT!!! *huggles back*

At least with a credit card, you can pay over time. My favourite mechanic is cash only so I have to have the money when I get the car back.

Today will be day two at my friend's animal shelter. I'm hoping to get to walk some dogs today and maybe see the one I saw being surrendered yesterday (sweet pit-type puppy).

Lagie!

*latehugs*

If anyone has ever seen the movie 'The Birds' you will understand why I feel kinda nervous about the 20 od seagulls perched outside D:

Fortune!

*hugs*

Yes, I know the movie, though I haven't actually watched it.

Shame they're not owls; they could have been inviting you to Hogwarts! xd.png

My eggs are not blinking in unison. huh.gif The first batch blink together, and the second batch blink together. Now they are! *whaps them with the HATCH NAO stick* I want to grab some lurkers before I head out this morning.

Edited by Lagie

I think it's a bit late for me to go to Hogwarts now D:

Unless they need a new Muggle Studies teacher xd.png