Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Eighteen

A bit out of sync. My ears are giving me problems again.

How are you?

Physically, I'm fine.

Mentally, I am a terrible, terrible person xd.png

*rubs Spirit's ears better*

Watch out for the earrings. They poke!

Why? What did you do?

I was just finishing up for the last few trophies on Fallout and had to do an 'evil' questline where you force people out of their homes. You have the option to either just kill them or convince them to leave.

I'd already taken over nearly every area with the good guys already, and this one place I had placed about 20 machine gun turrets for defence. I managed to get the locals to leave without fighting, but as one guy walked past me I accidentally aggro'd him and the settlers turned hostile. Since I had just taken control of the place, the turrets gunned them all down for me in seconds. The only exception was the child, who in this game was immortal. It ended up with every turret in the settlement attempting to shoot him down while he ran around in circles trying to find cover.

I laughed D:

It was lol.

I 100% forgot that there was a child there, otherwise I would have chosen another settlement to take over (I didn't like kicking families out). When the turrents first started firing they killed all the adults real fast, but I saw that they were still shooting at something. I wandered over to take a look and saw the boy cowering behind a car, which because of how this game works, exploded and sent him cartwheeling through the air, the turrets following his movement. He hit the ground still getting shot at.

The thing is, he'd run so far away (not out of range), then come circling back to try and hide. Then the people I took over the settlement for arrived and joined in.

Well, I'm finished with Fallout for now (unless they come up with a mod I like the look of), so I deleted all but one 'evil' save so I can pretend I'm a good person again.

The CPA settlement still stands BTW, couldn't kick you guys out o3o

On the last 5 now. But I'm having trouble with the one.

Placing 60 bombs in pockets one. The stupid stuff is sticky so when I try to place it in a pocket it sometimes then stick to the enemies hand or leg dry.gif

Yeah... you can place 5 on the enemy. Then boom!! I've killed so many xd.png

Awesome xd.png

Death by explosion is the best. I would have done it more on Fallout, but it tends to blow stuff all over the place and then I can't find anything D:

Well with the amount of exploding I've done I've got a chance to buy everything at the thief shop xd.png

Excellent. Get well stocked up o3o.

Unless you're like me and just hoard video game money xd.png

Good morning, CPA! cool.gif

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, grits, hash browns, and scrambled eggs*

*oh, and toast with jam*

Urgh. That means our clocks go back next week. Blerg.

Happy Halloween again!

Fortune! *snugs back*

In the wee hours you mean? Or just now?

I woke at 3:30 so figured I may as well get up and catch eggs.

It worked well, though I eventually dropped the desipis, figuring I can breed another of those next year but I can only ever once catch the CBs.

I have the worst eyestrain headache. I think it's the TV, though, not the laptop.

*poofs to eat breakfast*

The breakfast buffet at this hotel has a waffle maker!

Back soon.

Ow. Thanks for the thought, but you're messing up my hair.

I tried to have it trimmed before I came on vacation but there was no answer at the hairdresser's, not even her answering machine, so I suspect she was one of those places still without power for over a week after Hurricane Matthew. My shop still doesn't have it.

Messy hair toppage, page 882! cool.gif

Edited by Lagie

Stuff pancakes, samosas, meaty pies, biltong, crackers, cheese and a spinach and cheese tart.