Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Eighteen

Of course, Nathan! They're doing Halloween stuff this weekend.

Hi, Dusky! Long time, no see. Life-size car? Which one was that at? unsure.gif

Halloween Lego stuff? Sounds interesting.

See, Lagie, I was right about you needing a new suitcase. laugh.gif

It's Brick or Treat. Lots of Halloween-y stuff. I'm pondering the expense of going back a third day on Sunday. I'll share photos of what I saw when I get home next week.

https://endpoint910861.azureedge.net/global...ide---web-5.jpg

And yes, I decided to upgrade to a new suitcase, and found a great deal on a set of two!

Edited by Lagie

@lagie: ahh, yes, the 360 degree wheeled suitcases are the best

hello peeps, halloween weekend. any fun plans?

me, not really. gonna be playing some betrayal at house on the hill though, just got the expansion.

Good evening again. Or whatever time of day it is.

Sometimes I kinda wonder how you guys are hanging out here completely okay even with a page or two per day, while the other forum where I hang out is considered half-dead with two-three pages per day being the absolute minimum pretty much... I mean, the conversation topics are entirely different, and the posts there are mostly a few times shorter than the ones here... but still. Huh. On the other side, people leaving are making things even worse. Not like we have very much newbies anyway.

Also I kinda hoped to finally do something in Sony Vegas... yeah, guess what, I didn't open even MS Paint to make some dumb scenes to animate.

That was outside the Lego Ford attraction, I believe. Kids' attraction, but you may have walked by it.

Yep. Didn't go over by the driving school, so I missed it.

Good afternoon, CPA! cool.gif

*sets out corn, lots of corn, on the cob, and butter and salt*

I had a wander through a corm maze this afternoon. It was not nearly as difficult as I expected it to be but it was a complete change from the ordinary so kind of fun in that regard. That's as much as I have for plans at the moment, WS, but I did learn today there's a MegaCon happening in Tampa this weekend with DAVID TENNANT, erm, David Tennant, as one of the guests, so now I'm about to check out the feasibility of attending the final day of that tomorrow.

anhud, it's quiet like this evenings and weekends. When Spirit and Fortune are on in the week, they make things much more lively! xd.png

oooh, fun fun. hope you're enjoying yourself

pretty wet and rainy where I am, but I'm inside so it's cool. watching game grumps play silent hill shattered memories

I am, thanks, and the weather's been perfect here for all the outdoor stuff I'm doing.

*sends WS an umbrella*

I'm really not sure I want to do the whole two hours there, two hours back thing, though, when I have a definite three hour drive ahead of me on Monday morning!

Toppage, 879! cool.gif

Edited by Lagie

Good evening everyone!

Sorry I've been away, got distracted with real life and Dead by Daylight!

No worries, Dalek. It happens to us all! I hope you are well.

good evening everyone.

If I may ask, what game is being talked about? Because, if it's dead by daylight I'm confused, because that's a multiplayer-only game without an ending.

Ah, I'm confused with the game as well. I enjoy playing my Dead by Daylight but I'm going to skip playing it on Monday to do a Halloween stream. Real bummer that I can't stream it. It lags to much sad.gif

Oh okay. That clears things up, thanks WS.

Ah, that sucks though, Dalek, its such a fun game to watch. I might've even tuned in haha.

I might be the only streamer in the entire world who streams in the library. So most of these games I'm hoping will have decent quality.

Thanks! I am. I hope you are well Lagie?

I am, yes, thanks! Enjoying a much-needed vacation off the island.

I'm not a gamer, WS, so I can't give anything away! xd.png

Good morning, CPA! cool.gif

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and Belgian waffles with strawberries and whipped cream*

Today I get to put my Tetris skills to work in trying to get too many things into not enough suitcase. tongue.gif

I'm well, thanks, Deb. How have you been? Long time, no see!

I managed to pack the suitcases! laugh.gif

The Google.com Halloween game is cute. biggrin.gif

Edited by Lagie

I've been meaning to play it. Do you just have to collect all the books?