Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Eighteen

I've opened it and only did one battle so far last night.

I'm a bit confused by it!

Yeah, the demo is not good at explaining things at all.

When 'stacked' the stats of those in the stack combine (7HP and 3HP become 10HP). Unstacking divides them again, so you really only want to unstack when you are in danger of toppling over or if you want to weaken your attacks so you can catch a Mirage without killing them.

AP is used for pretty much everything except normal attacks and defending. You recover AP every turn you don't spend it, so if you attack normally you get 1AP restored. You can also claw some back if you hit a Mirage's weakness.

If the layout of skills is confusing you, hit L1 and you get a proper menu tab.

Mirages and the MC's can only stack in order of size. Large at the bottom, Medium in the middle, Small on top. The twins can switch between Large and Medium forms.

I kinda figured that out a bit last night... You know after pressing every random button xd.png

So they can stack up to 3 then?

Yep.

Also, you can cast Libra on Mirages to find out how to catch them.

Stacking Mirages with similar skills upgrades them, so two 'Cure' becomes 'Cura'.

Just three layers high (or so I think). Like I said, I'm only so far into the game.

I do think there is such a thing as Extra Large (XL) Mirages though, but I'm not sure what happens with that.

*just sits there not knowing what's going on*

must be a busy day though, it's pretty quiet here o:

Good luck with those, Mr. Kestra! *snugs back*

Trolls doesn't start here until Nov. 4th. I think.

I am now in Jacksonville. I spent most of today at the shelter a friend of mine runs. It makes ours look very haphazard and poorly managed. tongue.gif

*snugs* Thank you, I'm getting there. Just got in from the third shift, going to hit the hay soon and push through the night. However I've ended up having to cover fireworks displays both Sat and Sun evening as well as an interview on Sat afternoon, so will only have a few hours nap Saturday altogether.

Maybe you should take over? wink.gif Become an "associate partner" of the place wink.gif

Really depressed.

How are you?

*cuddles up and offers nice food/drink*

*...and an annoying person who has been a thorn in my side for years to do terrible harm to*

I think it's a bit late for me to go to Hogwarts now D:

Unless they need a new Muggle Studies teacher xd.png

I would definitely be the DADA/Dueling lecturer tongue.gif

Edited by Kestra15

what are people's plans for the weekend (it's already here like wow, it was like just yesterday was halloween)?

Twenty minutes until I get off. -flops over-

Unscheduled holidays?

ello! probably won't be here for long though cuz it's past midnight uwu. the activity in this thread though :'D

FORTUNE!!

*huggles*

Hi there WS!

In case you disappear... Good night WS xd.png

I'm just exhausted. The end of the year is really getting to me now!

How are you?

Oh so I wasn't the only one with a weird dream last night O.O

Me and my mum were on a weekend away to the beach but the beach is basically in the desert with no ocean xd.png But you could hear the waves. When we got to the house were we going to stay I decided I want to explore a bit. So I walked a bit and before I knew it I was on a high dune. As I looked down I saw people rowing boats across the sand heading to a supermarket. I got down from the dune and went to the supermarket.

Inside you didn't walk down the aisles and pick products from a shelf into a trolley. At this supermarket there was a river running through it and you had to sit on the grass next to the river with a fishing rod, catching the items you want as they passed. Almost like when hunting eggs in Magistream.

Eventually I cause to packets of cheese curls and went home watching a movie with my mum xd.png

That was a much better dream than what I had xd.png

I suck at fishing. I would starve to death D: