Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Eighteen

I was there the whole day trying to catch food xd.png Only got to packets of chips in the end xd.png

What was your dream about?

Weirdness. And painful.

For some reason I was in outer space. I was wearing a space suit and trying to help a bunch of alien children get through some kind of maze. I was outside at the control panel and they were inside a spacestation thing. I had to open the right doors and guide them through and stop them from walking into danger because they had the survival instincts of lemmings (like the video game).

I was running out of air though, because my oxygen tank only contained so much, so I was proper panicking. One of the children kept going the wrong way and by the time I got him to safety I was down to 9% air. I made for the door to the station but suddenly there was an explosion and I was sent twirling off into deep space.

I was not a happy bunny Spirit. Not at all. I was cold and alone and my air was running out. I was surrounded by stars and it was all very beautiful but I was nearly pooping myself with terror and all I could think was that I was going to die all alone and how much I didn't want this to be it. Then when my air ran out I suffocated. It really hurt. I kept trying to breathe but there was nothing there. Everything went dark.

Suddenly there were lights and I was alive and breathing really hard and surrounded by robots. I was wearing space pyjamas (differnet from normal pyjamas, but don't ask me to explain how). The robots explained that they had found me and brought me back to life but they hadn't been able to get to the alien children before the other aliens attacked and killed them. I was really upset at this and felt really bad for screaming nasty things at that one kid that had kept wandering off. They were all like 4 years old or something.

So the robots asked me to help them reach a safe place away from the killer aliens and I was yeah sure. They gave me a gun and we fought our way past all these horrible giant monster aliens. That kinda lasted for a long time and there was a lot of explosions and gore and stuff. Thankfully, I didn't actually get shot, though I got blown around a bit.

We finally reached the safe area and the robots and I warped to another section of space where they could live in peace. The robots said I could stay with them but I said no as I had to get home.Turns out, they weren't asking.

They took my gun, held me down and ripped out a section of my spine (hurt more than the suffocating) so I couldn't run away. Then they hooked me up to this VR machine where they said I could dream in peace.

I woke up completely nearly crapping myself. I was covered in sweat so I thought I'd go and wash my face or something. But I couldn't get out of bed. My spine was missing. Then the door opened and a robot came in and said that they'd be taking care of me from now on.

Then I woke up again nearly screaming. Tried to move and couldn't. I was proper freaking out until I realised I couldn't move because I'd wrapped myself up in the duvet. Tore it off and spent about five minutes trying to work out if I was awake or not. Was too afraid to check the door in case there was a robot on the other side. Eventually calmed down enough and pulled myself together.

Tried to go back to sleep. It didn't happen. Probably just as well.

What in the world did you watch/play before you went to bed?!

That's totally weird!

Are you okay now at least?

The last thing I watched was Dave Gorman's Modern Life is Goodish (stand up comedian). I was playing WoFF at the same time, but only grinding exp.

I feel a lot better now. I no longer have the feeling that a robot is going to break down the door and drag me off. The bruises aren't helping though.

Well at least you are feeling better. But yeah that is a bit scary!

You sure the dogs or cats didn't do anything to you?

Bobby and Darcy like to curl up with me but I don't think they are heavy/strong enough to leave bruises. I must have done it to myself somehow.

Maybe you just bruise easily on certain parts of your body. Like me!

xd.png

Sorry I can't think of that phrase without thinking of GoT

The second I hit 'add reply' I knew what I had done xd.png

I need a broadsword and a fur cloak lol.

xd.png

Funny thing is when the next season starts it will air just before winter for us xd.png

I wouldn't know... I've never read any of the books.

Mostly because I have know idea what they are called and I have no money! xd.png

Good morning Spirit and Fortune -- and anyone else who may be lurking about.

*Leaves an assortment of muffins and hot drinks*

It is getting a bit cold here, too.

I'm gonna breed my frilled dragon for the first time in 5 years. He's finally getting some action.

I'm worried about this whole moving thing. So my parents have decided to move and have been pretty fast on the process of it. They say I might be out of this house before Christmas. I'm going to miss all my friends here D:.

Are you moving completely out of the area, Spotted? Where are you moving to? That can be real hard leaving all your friends.

Its about an hour or so away from where I live now but still it might be hard for them to come visit me because all of them and me are too young to drive. Im moving to east Tennessee so my time zone will change too.

It should be possible to arrange visits with some planning and at least one cooperative parent. And with time you will make new friends in the new place.

The place is kinda isolated with not many people around. I will only have like 1 or 2 neighbors. I haven't gotten to look at the school yet.