Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Eighteen

Hi there Purple!

@Fortune: No I forgot cause I was to busy trying to beat that stupid trophy on Sly Cooper.

It was Fortune's dream -Water xd.png

I wish I could drive because then I would drive to my friends house so he wouldnt be alone on his birthday. But I guess there is a reason 11 year olds dont drive. For one thing Im too short to reach the pedals

That would make it kinda hard to drive, Spotted.

Just got back from my exercise class and now I need to fix something to eat, but I'm not really hungry.

Hello! How is everyone? Pretty new in this thread, though I've always wanted to drop by smile.gif

*snuggles*

CPA was attacked by gangsters. They wanted to take over the thread and challenged us to a fight. They let us pick the weapons of choice and as Kestra, Lagie and I were trying to figure out what would give us the best chance at winning, you blurted out 'dodgems'.

Spotted lost a hand and Purple and I died. No idea if we won or not D:

I think Cotton and Kestra were also badly hurt but I'm not sure...

ohmy.gif And what happened to me? unsure.gif

I have to admit dying's kind of worse than my dream where I'd lost all the molars on my bottom left side. Blech. I woke up, checking madly with my tongue to be sure they were still there!

Hi, Andromedae! Stop by any time!

Good night, CPA! cool.gif

*sets out peanut butter M&M's*

It took me ages and ages and many unknown roads, but I managed to deliver the adoption kitten and then to make it to my hotel in one piece. Now to wait till midnight to do some breeding! xd.png

Well Ive never actually tried before. I might be able to reach the pedals might not but either way I'm still to young.

What's up with all these strange dreams?

Man, dreams are weird. We finished our basement years ago and a couple nights ago I dreamed it was still unfinished.

Also, I wanted to share this with you guys:

I've been laughing at it all evening.

Maybe it's something in the air, Spotted. Or the universe is preparing us for Halloween?

I write mine down. The more you remember, the more you remember... if that makes sense. tongue.gif

Good night, all. Have fun with the new game!

Morning peeps!

Sorry Lagie, I have no idea what happened after I died D:

Team Cure!

yes, team cure o:<

also fortune, I have no idea where my family put the ps2 so I have to hold off till someone comes back (which earliest would be tomorrow)

Oh yeah... thanks for reminding me.

But I'm still sleepy!

Just take it one number at a time.

Think of each number as the centre of a 9x9 grid. The number tells you how many 'mines' are on the outside square.

If you have already identified which ones are the mines, eliminate the rest and move on. If you are not sure, mark them and come back later.