Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Eighteen

Eventually, i'll be getting a better computer. Usually helps when your computer is designed for gaming.

There ya go. Haha. Maybe one day i'll buy a gaming console. Right now, I am focused on bills, rent, and school. tongue.gif Aren't there limitations with the gaming console version?

I'm good now. I just sometimes wake up with headaches and they last the majority of the day >.<

I got a good character in my game today but you wont really understand unless you know the game or mabe just Marvel for the character itself.

Morning peeps!

CJ. I will try and remember that smile.gif

I still haven't done the last DLC for Fallout 4 yet D:

Hi there WS!

So far it's going okay. Just extremely tired.

How are you?

FORTUNE!!

*huggles*

I will admit, I haven't really been following it in the medias, so I didn't know what to expect.

Combat was pretty good, though there really isn't much of a tutorial so you have to figure it all out yourself.

Graphics are adorable (but we knew that already).

But the voices. Oh my god the voices. You have these tiny, chibi characters and then they open their mouths...

I found the tutorial/mission control voice to be a tad annoying, but that was mostly because of the speech patterns.

It took me about 55ish minutes to get to the end. But I wandered around a bit lol.

Even in a demo, I must get every last treasure chest xd.png

Yup I know what you mean... I tend to do that as well.

This morning I got so angry with Sly Cooper. Was on the last sequence near the end and I missed a button. I think the neighbors heard me screaming.

I think the last 'tricky' trophy that brought me close to tears was the G-Bike in FFVII. You have to get a certain score and I was soooo close so many times. If it wasn't for the fact that they cost so much I would have snapped my controller in half xd.png

There was a lot of swearing though. A lot. My mom told me off every time but I was all like 'It's a video game, I'm allowed!'.

I dare not swear in front of my mother. I could get hurt... Badly xd.png

Edited by DragonSpirit009

I get away with it because my mom swears too. She says she doesn't, but she does. Usually when her phone or laptop acts up.

I know my mother swears and I think she knows I do too but I just never do it in front of her. Mostly because I know she will hit me with something or get a scolding. xd.png

Yeah I know.

Like when I tell her to cut down on her beer drinking cause she still needs to get her knee surgery, she then just looks at me and says it helps numb the pain dry.gif

xd.png

My daa told me I was being stubborn just last night. I told him I got it from him. We 'did not' 'did too' all the way back to the car.