Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Eighteen

Hello everyone! How are you doing?

Bwaah, Zero is one of my favourite plane types. It's rude to sink them like that! There should've been at least P-51 Mustangs replacing the unfair Tomcats, then there would've been some epic fighting biggrin.gif

Hi Katt...

Hi Darien!

Hi Jortaani!

I'm still feeling great today, even though I have to clean up this mess (that happens to be my room) tomorrow. I'm glad I already got started with the cleaning, so there won't be too much work for tomorrow.

Hi Kat, that sounds great! It always makes a good and relaxed feeling when there isn't much work to do UwU

Well it's better that way, but won't be that much of relaxation anyways because I hate cleaning. u v u" I succeed better at being lazy.

Well, still not that much to do UwU

Hopefully you'll get things done early so you won't have to think about cleaning anymore!

I'm also successful at being lazy! I'm going to spend my weekend in Helsinki at go tournament and I also have an important deadline at next week's Friday. Guess who did nothing today biggrin.gif

Hi Kat, I hope you had a good day...

Hello everyone! How are you doing?

Bwaah, Zero is one of my favourite plane types. It's rude to sink them like that! There should've been at least P-51 Mustangs replacing the unfair Tomcats, then there would've been some epic fighting biggrin.gif

Hey that's what happen when you bring a zero too a kinfe fight and by the time of the P-51 Mustang the zero was out classed by the F6F Hellcat and the F4U Corsair and the Corsair is the only WWII fight too ever shot down a MIG!... biggrin.gif

Hi Kat, I hope you had a good day...

I really did. n v n My friend came to the mall with me and we had a great time. Especially when we got to have milkshakes. And when I found the orca plush.

Okay, I must admit that Zero wasn't too great anymore when HCs' and Corsairs entered the battlefield smile.gif

It was still a cool and frightening plane at the start of the war in the Pacific skies.

How did someone get a MIG down with a Corsair biggrin.gif

I really did. n v n My friend came to the mall with me and we had a great time. Especially when we got to have milkshakes. And when I found the orca plush.

I'm glad too hear that, I need too get down too the mall one day this week. Mmmmmmmmmmmm milkshake, not I want a chocolate milkshake, the last time I had one was about 5 years a go. I have never seem a Orca plush, I got two Red Fox and a Skunk plush that I got at MFM...

How did a someone get a MIG down with a Corsair biggrin.gif

It was on September 10, 1951 Captain Jesse G Folmer of VMF-224 on a strike mission over North Korea...

Edited by Darien

I'm glad too hear that, I need too get down too the mall one day this week. Mmmmmmmmmmmm milkshake, not I want a chocolate milkshake, the last time I had one was about 5 years a go. I have never seem a Orca plush, I got two Red Fox and a Skunk plush that I got at MFM...

Indeed, malls are usually nice places, as long as they're not overcrowded. happy.gif

Milkshake is almost the best thing ever, I really recommend having one whenever there's a chance.

I have seen just two in real life, and they're both mine. >u> I'm also weirdly fond of shark plushies.

That orca would go well in my plush sea animals collection. I have dolphins, turtles, blue whales, sting rays, and even a lobster, but no orca.

That orca would go well in my plush sea animals collection. I have dolphins, turtles, blue whales, sting rays, and even a lobster, but no orca.

Hi Lagie!

Orca would be a nice addition to the collection. (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ I also saw every sea animal (wait, except for a lobster) you listed there in the store I found the orca from. I almost wanted to buy them all because they were all so cute.

sad.gif Ive been limping since P.E today. I was running too fast and my foot twisted or something. I made a sharp turn while running and my foot twisted toward the right and my leg stayed straight. It hurtrs whenever I move and put pressure on it.

Hi, Katt! I'm not at home or I'd take a photo to show you, but yes, I know the feeling.

They're all so cute I always want them all. xd.png

Ah, even with a hurt foot, Spotted managed to ninja post me. laugh.gif

I hope it feels better soon.

Edited by Lagie

Hi, Katt!  I'm not at home or I'd take a photo to show you, but yes, I know the feeling.

They're all so cute I always want them all. xd.png

If possible, whenever you have time, please show me. >u>

That's pretty much why I already have so many plushies! There's not that many in my room anymore though, but in the garage instead... there's a lot.

Get better soon, Spotted!

That means you shouldn't burden the hurt foot too much for a while.

Hi Dor! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

I still feel great, even though a headache is trying to rain on my parade. Not today, headache.

Hi, CPA! Just back from 3-day vacation and haven't had a chance to catch up with you all, yet.

Spotted I hope your foot will feel better by tomorrow.

Thanks. The PE teacher didn't even do anything. My friend Chris helped me around for the rest of the day and if this keeps up probably tomorrow too. It even hurts when I massage it >.<

'Bishies' is sort for 'bishōnen', who are good looking men o3o

*waves* Am I one?

So the saga of my liver continues, turns out I have a genetic condition that means I store too much iron, which is why my liver is damaged. Which kinda makes more sense, since I was displaying too much liver damage for the amount of risk factors I actually had. I'll be off to a clinic in a few hours to get more info hopefully.

However that now means I have to stay up after my third night shift in a row, and given I'm teaching all day tomorrow and Sunday....

*collects Fort's mooch and leaves a fresh one*