Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Eighteen

No I'm over that xd.png

I had a bit of a mental/emotional break down yesterday

Discovered that for my oral exam I have to wear professional dress... in this heat wearing a collared buttoned up shirt, long pants and dress shoes is gonna be a nightmare when going over the bridge I take sad.gif

No not really.

My boss begged me to phone the wellness company and the call left me all messed up.

Hey MP!

Hey Darien!

Good morning CPA! What's happening?

*hugs Spirit better* Wellness people are supposed to help!

Hey Purple!

I know but I don't like to be forced to go to them or phone them.

It feels like... like... I'm a failure or something

Haha, I'm terrible with this potion stuff. After this first time messing up, I just went and found the potion list. xd.png

Edited by urge101

So after spending four hours trying to get the franking machine to work, I finally find the 'on' switch.

*throws self off cliff*

Hi everyone! Seems like I'm not even the only one whose day hasn't been the best one.

As I mentioned in the morning, I hadn't slept much last night. I think I got something like four hours of sleep. I first thought I wouldn't be too tired since it was what I felt like in the morning, but nope - my eyes felt like burning for almost the whole day. It didn't matter that much though, as the lack of sleep created some more sense of humor in me.

Hi Dor! *Pounces* (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ

I can just wonder why is my another cat so fond of me all of a sudden. She's spent the whole day in my room since I got home from school. >u>

*Ish pounced* Heyo Kat! :3

I don't know why the kitty likes you so much, but I know that I've always had that effect on animals. There was one time a puppy ran out his house, across the street, and up a block just to come see me. It's kinda weird. tongue.gif

*Boop* What have you been up to lately? :3c

That is so adorable. ;; I wish my another cat, Alma would do that too, but she likes me in a different way instead - as something to claw and bite. u v u"

I've been potioning. I am seriously regretting my noob combinations that didn't make anything.

And all cats are like that. Cause they're evilllllllll

Edited by Dorchadas

Oooh I've been doing stuff with those too. >u> And I combined wrong stuff too, but then I decided to read the recipes on the wiki. Oop.

*Looks at the fluffy Tiuku darling* Except when they're like a docile ball of fluff like her. u v u

Pssh, wiki guides are for the weak.

>_>

<_<

*Heads to wiki*

Trust me, she's evil too. She's just making you trust her.

Edited by Dorchadas

Okay, none of them specifically affect Electrics so I'm done with potions.

She doesn't want you to sell your soul. She wants to tear it out of your body.