Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Eighteen

Of course Kestra is a Bishie o3o

*mooches*

We might be moving into the new office today, so I may randomly poof at any moment.

Umm Bishonen are actually men who look feminine, like they're handsome, but they're also very feminine.

EDIT: Link

Edited by Marcus Pheonix

Hey Spirit!

Sigh I was really hoping to finally be able to play one of the party games I got with my whole family, now I find out that the members of my extended family I get along with (namely the younger ones) aren't gonna be coming over! Ugh.

Hi everyone!

Bwah, I've finally almost cleaned my whole room. My table needs a good ol' vacuuming before I'm ready though, but it won't be a big problem.

*crawls in*

Good morning everyone!

*helps onto Sofa* hello to you too!

Aww, thank you Fort!

Greetings there Kestra... you did see what I said about the meaning behind the word Bishonen right...

It's kind of depressing how many staffie / staffie crossbreeds are up for adoption with the RSPCA. The website is like 90% staffies.

Dishessssssss...

I cri Y~Y

No cry or cri now.

user posted image

Aww yiss, my room is clean for now. I'll see for how long, though...

sad.gif Ive been limping since P.E today. I was running too fast and my foot twisted or something. I made a sharp turn while running and my foot twisted toward the right and my leg stayed straight. It hurtrs whenever I move and put pressure on it.

I'm not wearing my ankle braces right now so I literally just did what you did and stared at my foot for a few seconds .

Nothing, no pain not even a crack or snap.

I swear this is why I need the braces to hold my joints in place. Doing that and then bending my thumbs back flat against my wrists aren't natural

*Is pounced* Well, not quite. My friend just said he gives up with me because he can't take it anymore, as I always have problems with doing things. I always try, but never manage to do anything and it made him feel like everything he did for me was useless.

Well I don't know why they would say they were done with you for that, but maybe if you give them space for a bit, they'll rethink it.

He's tried to help me out of the uncertain stuff I feel, so I guess he just doesn't wanna try anymore. Hopefully yeah, since he's really the sweetest person.

Edit: He isn't wholly done with me yet, as he came to speak again - but instead of nice words, he scolded me for being pathetic and stuff. I didn't mind at all though, it made me feel rather relieved for some reason.

Edited by CottonKatt

Good afternoon, CPA! cool.gif

*sets out assorted pot pies*

Chicken, turkey, veggie, beef... I'm sure you'll find one you like.

Mr. Kestra, I thought of you today when I ran across

I'm sooooo tired and not sure I'm not getting sick. rolleyes.gif

I'm making a card for my friend's birthday tomorrow but im not sure what to write. Sometimes its hard to come up with something to write. He is turning 12

Happy Birthday is always a good place to start!

Enjoy your day.

Sending you a dozen good wishes...

Toppage, 367! cool.gif

Also this is random but I think somebody got a hold of my phone last night and changed the time for my alarm to go off because it went off at 4 this morning instead of 7

Hi Lagie! ~

Oh my, I got some work done today. I started a new digital drawing and it wasn't such a horrid experience like I had told myself. u v u"

Will the vintage military rifle competition is this weekend, there will be several shooting stages using different positions and timing formats too test and develop flexibility and marksmanship skills using former military rifles conforming too CMP rules. The Gates opens at 7am and sight in time will be from 8 too 8:30am. The match begins at 9am and ends at 2pm and for the match I'll be using a 1943 bolt action Lee Enfield No4 Mk1 rifle. I got everything ready too go, I'll leave out in the morning at 5:30am so I'll be there by 6:30am, wish me luck... biggrin.gif

Good luck, Darien! Have you entered the competition before?