Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Eighteen

Thanks Purplehaze, yes this will by my 8th time taking part in it...

Um guys... I was making my friends cupcakes and after about 8 minutes after my mom put htem in the oven I realized that I forgot to put the oil in the cupcakes. unsure.gif

Mr. Kestra, I thought of you today when I ran across

I'm sooooo tired and not sure I'm not getting sick. rolleyes.gif

That is amazing! biggrin.gif Thank you Lagie! *hugs*

Sadly I am ill, I think the flu jab, long nights and cold have all caught me up. Sore throat and very productive cough, and I'm teaching all weekend so going to wear my voice out it seems. But at least I am axtually bringing something up with my cough (since I had dry coughs are the best of time).

You're welcome, Mr. Kestra! *hugs back*

Good morning, CPA! cool.gif

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and Belgian waffles with strawberries and whipped cream*

How did they turn out, Spottedleaf?

My aunt, with whom I have breakfast every Sunday, has gone off travelling and didn't bother to let me know. dry.gif I don't even know yet for how long she's away.

Good morning, Lagie and all of CPA! *noms yummy waffles!*

Sorry you aren't feeling well, Kestra. Hope you are well soon.

I hope the cupcakes were edible, Spotted.

It's a beautiful cool, crisp fall day here. I need to find something to do that lets me enjoy the outdoors.

I like trains.

That seems a little random. wink.gif Tell us more. Real trains or models? Riding them or just generally? My hubby is a big train buff. He doesn't collect them, but we go to a lot of museums and historic places that are related to trains. And he gets a couple of magazines about them.

I haven't had any yet but they look okay. Normally I only get 18 out of the box but this time for some reason I was able to get 20

It's a reference to a YouTube video series. >~<

Oh, okay. I don't do much YouTubing. tongue.gif

Hey every one hows it going?...

I like trains.

I like guns.. laugh.gif

Is it bedtime for you, WS?

Hey, Darien! How was the competition?

Hi everyone!

I'm starting to feel better for now, even though my autumn vacation ends after tomorrow. u v u"

Edited by CottonKatt

Feeling better is good! I just spoke to a friend of mine who's feeling wretched and sounds worse. If she hasn't improved by Monday, I think I'm going to haul her off to the doctor.

Good day at the shop today! A new record high in sales. smile.gif

Next Saturday we'll be holding a Hallowe'en Christmas sale. We have masses of Christmas items that the previous lady squirrelled away into a cupboard that need to be sold!

Hi Lagie!

I hope things get better for your friend.

Next Saturday we'll be holding a Hallowe'en Christmas sale.

I have no idea why, but I always find it kinda hilarious when stores sell both Halloween and Christmas items. >u> In a good way though, as I really like both of those holidays.

Edited by CottonKatt

Hey, Darien! How was the competition?

Everything was great, took first in bolt action rifles, second in automatic rifle and third in pistols, this was my first year with pistols, I did get first in both long range bolt action and automatic rifle... smile.gif

Hi Lagie!

I hope things get better for your friend.

I have no idea why, but I always find it kinda hilarious when stores sell both Halloween and Christmas items. >u> In a good way though, as I really like both of those holidays.

Thanks, Katt! smile.gif

We're a thrift shop so we can only sell that which is donated to us. Our Hallowe'en selection is very limited but the Christmas stock is overwhelming.

Make your own Krispy Kreme doughnuts. xd.png

Chocolate and it was ironman themed. His aunt makes them all from scratch. I would show you but I didnt get a picture of it.